You now remember Karelin

>You now remember Karelin.
>And the bogus judges decision that brought his first loss in 13 years after not giving away a single point in six years.

>887 wins only 2 loses (beginning and end of career)
>3 time Olympic Gold Medalist
>9 time World Champion
>12 time European Champion
>13 time Soviet and Russian Champion
Is he the ultimate GOAT in his sport who ever lived?

That's not Henry Maske.

>one silver medal
???

>the bogus judges decision that brought his first loss in 13 years

Yeah, I'm asking what happened. I know the Olympics are rigged as fuck, still remember RJJ getting cheated out of gold.

why aren't you goofs watching the US Freestyle World Team qualifiers right now?

>You now remember Karelin.

nah I'm not 45 years old.

>still remember RJJ getting cheated out of gold
>Cheated
Doesn't even begin to describe it.

But since I've followed boxing for a very long time I can only say one thing, it's not even in my top 10 worst robberies of all time.

Holyfield getting DQ'd was also bullshit.

Mh... can you really be the GOAT when on drugs ?

well when looking it it, it doesn't seem controversial at all, the actual decision 1-0 at least. the judges had to review a fairly obvious point for a very long time, which was strange. seem he lost legitimately due to a new rule.

Yes.

There is also some bullshit going on, Carl Lewis for example wouldn't test positive today for the amounts that were a positive test back in his day.

He will forever be branded as a cheater but Usain Bolt could run around with more shit in his system legally.

Literally everyone in the Ben Johnson WR race was on some shit. If you haven't already watch 9.79*, great look at the whole situation.

"The dirtiest race in history".

But I doubt the modern olympics are any cleaner.

I can't help but think Bolt is on some crazy undetectable shit. You don't win by that much against a field of people who are likely juiced to the gills while being clean yourself, Johnson proved that. Maybe we'll find out in 15 years.

> crazy undetectable shit
His handlers probably have good knowledge on half-lives of the shit he takes.

Also knowing when "random" drug tests are being taken means you know how much and when you can take your shit.
Microdosing mainly.
By the time he's being tested the metabolites are already out his body.

Probably the same shit everyone else is on, steroids for training and recovery and EPO/Blood doping for the day of the race if I had to guess

Doubt any sprinter on the 100/200 ever needs EPO.

Bolt probably has a low VO2max too.
Low compared to Mo Farah or other medium/long distance runners.

Someone proficient in BJJ can knock this guy out cold like Nate Diaz, Chad Mendes or Jose Aldo or any UFC Fighter with a BJJ background

>ultimate GOAT in his sport
are you retarded? Nate Diaz can knock out Micheal Jordan, that doesn't make them better at basketball dipshit

Doubt it, he had 880lbs dead lift, 700lbs bench and weighted over 130 kg, Nate wouldn't even be able to touch him without getting his neck snapped by Karelin.

lol all the conspiratards ITT

most sportsmen are clean and hate dopers

I remember him getting BURGERED which will forever be the thing he is remembered most for.

>being this gullible

see pic related:
blocked out names = has been suspended before for doping
asterisk = heavily alleged by witnesses and other former sprinters

I could do more but that was all that fit on my screen

I wish he had gone into MMA

love seeing olympic level wrestlers in mma like cejudo, dc and romero

He fought some japanese MMA legend without using strikes to prove a point. No chance back then to get into MMA, but his prime during PRIDE days is a great "what if". Zuluzinho or that Korean giant being suplexed like Fedor by Randelman would be a sight to behold.
Who are you defending exactly and where were you during Olympics? They posted documents to show how all the girl wonders from US were on aderol cause "ofc they have disease with wide symptom list like ADHD", how Serena "all natty" used bodybuilder's stack during her injuries etc. And ofcourse UK having 1 medal before doping control and getting into top3-4 with total domination of endurance+doping heavy sports is not suspicious at all. Get your head out of your ass, it''s been dirty freak show for ages, like everything that can generate so much money.

your roided out hero got BURGERED by a natty fat mormon. how does that feel, ivan?