I feel bad for Palestine and Palestinians

I feel bad for Palestine and Palestinians.

It must be humiliating for them to have to live under the rules and laws of the Israelis.

When the Jew says jump, they have to jump and then get berated by foreigners as to why they're so ungrateful for this amazing life the Jews gave them.

Poor Palestinians!

So oppressed!

liek if u cry errytime

Jews are bro tier if you claim otherwise ur arab

this

>why are they fighting for their freedom!?!?!?!?

I know, right? the only thing that would be more huemiliating would be being Brazilian

their bro tier when they attack your civilian ships arent they roach cuck

But Mister Trudeau, if you kill your enemies they win--or at least that's what you tell the NON-muslims

I'm white and fuck no they're not bro tier

Oyyyyy veyyyyyy

look i am antisemitic myself but hearing about palestine all the fucking time just made me hate them

especially when it's algerians that always defend them
fuck palestine
i will defend palestine the day algerians go back home

until then i hope jews gas them

Jews aren't any more good or bad than any other subgroup of white people. The whole idea of "the Jews" is just a really old meme.

lol yeah sure that's why when i open up the tv everyone is jewish right

Are they?

>Palestine

yes they are
look if you want i'll give you the benefit of the doubt that it's not like that in america and france has really got a jewish problem
i mean it might be true we proportionally have more jews than anyone else

we can call it a local problem, but it is absolutely true in here yes

Israel will cease to exist in our life time

>3278

Poor jews! Can't even invade other people's country without repercussion!

What is going on in here?
Anyone wanna get circumised?

Why do you call it a problem? I mean having a bunch of a certain demographic is neutral, on its own. It only becomes bad because of something the people in question do, so what do French Jews do that bothers people?

Way ahead of you friend

>attack a baby country
>with almost the entire Arab world on your side
>during a religious holiday
>get BTFO and lose your territory

>BAAAAAWWWWWWW WE DIN DO NUFFIN

Thr jews are holding to a shit territory (west bank and gaza) that nobody wabts to take from them abd if they left them they would collapse financally abd the terrorism will rise (kinda what happened in gaza but in a more extreme manner). The IDF has a special civil administration unit to help and promote trade, tourism and work un the west bank which basically leaves those areas alive and healthy.

Sage Canuck Iranian diaspora threads

Hide Canuck Iranian diaspora threads

Do not reply to Canuck Iranian diaspora threads

But you just did reply, familia.

are you jew or a Muslim

Jew

>66% of Palestinian muslims support death penalty for people who leave their terror sect (see Pew Research Q79a and Q92b)
Why do you sypathize with them again?

This. Start shit get hit.
t. expert

> Mfw a Palestinian tries to banter me and I remember that a shitload of his opressors have Moroccan ancestry

*stabs u*

Forgot pic like a retard

Jokes on you.
I live in natanya so i already got stabbed :^)

Thank you greatest ally

Please take them back

They are Mizrahi Jews which are Jews that are from middle eastern countries (Morroco, Tunisia)
They act like Arabs and are very conservative

>to live under the rules and laws of the Israelis

Why? They lived under Ottoman rule, British rule and now Israeli rule. They are just assmad that jews BTFO them without being a superpower.

Have you ever studied geography my friend?

Israel asked for them

you guys got Arabized I consider you Arabs

Oh, you're stupid
Nevermind

fuck u u just dirty frenchy
no kidding me too live in netanya
in which corner of the town do you currently live?

>Inside my gf's ;)
But jokes aside im actually from holon

שומרונים, בן זונים, פייק־יהודים גרים שם, נכון?

יותר גרוע, רוסים.
בכללי לא רואים כול כך שומרונים הם לא מנסים להראות כמה הם מיוחדים או מעניינים.

شالوم شالوم موشي شوشكي ارڤيم شاكوس مكوش نكوش

STOP IT

:(
Ilham dulila habibi

Aravi kalv

אתה צודק לגמרי
רוסים זה הרע של מדינתנו. הם לא יהודים בכלל, האישה שלהם זונות, הם שטן.

STOP CASTING SPELLS JEW WIZARD

אני גם לא מת על רוסים למרות שאני רוסי בעצמי. למרות שיש הרבה רוסים משתלבים ממש יפה בחברה שלנו צריך לשמור אותם רחוק אחד מהשני. כששתי רוסים נפגשים הם תמיד יתחילו לדבר רוסית ולספר בדיחות של רוסיפ וזה הורס את המוד

זה בגלל הרוסים שמשיח. בגללהם אנו מוכרים את חזיר, ויש בית זונות בצפון ת״א. הם לא יהודים ואין להם מה לעשות פהְ. אני לא מבין למה הם גרים פה. כל פעם שאני רוצה לדעת משהו אני מבקש ברחוב ותמיד הרוסים עונים ״סליחה אני לא מדבר עברית״ יא בן זונות תלמדו באולפן זה ככה עשיתי

אין לי כול כך מה להוסיף. רוב הרוסים פה הם יהודים על פי המוצא שלהם ולכן הם יכולים להתיישב בארץ. ככה זה כשאתה מקבל את כול התושבים שלך עפ"י הקריטריון הזה, חלק מהתושבים יהיו לא כמו שציפית.

>Palestinians
You mean Jordanians?

האם אתה יהודי עפ״י ההלכה?

אמא יהודיה, נימולתי ןאפילו עשיתי עלייה לתורה בכותל.

חבל שרוב הרוסים לא יהודים עפ״י ההלכה כי אי־אפשר להתחתן עם יפיפות רוסית שמעוניינת בכסף בלבד

תאמין לי שאני גם לא אוהב רוסיות. יצאתי עם פרסיות ועירקיות וזה עדיף על רוסיות. אתה לא תפגוש הרבה רוסים שמתחתנים בעדה.

כשיהיה לי הרבה כסף, תאמין לי גם שכל הרוסיות מתחתנות איתי.
דרך הגב אני חושב שהן כולם טפשיות

>הגב
ולא כולן. האלה על הציצי הגדול טיפשות יש יחס הפוך בין הגודל של החזה למנת המשכל.

יותר הציצי גדול יותר היא טפשית אם אני מבין טוב?

Yes goyim, tell them

This fucking thread, i swear to god

חיובי

תודה רבה אחלה גבר
אני צריך ללכת
תודה בשבל משתלמד לי
אדיוס אמיגוס

I feel bad for Israelis for having to suffer presence of criminals and terrorists that want to torture, rape and murder them for their faith, culture and being actually capable of building and running a country that looks like a garden of paradise compared to strip of desert it used to be.

is this /isr/?

It is now.

What Israelis need to do, is to sexually assault any European or American tourists they can catch at Ashkelon. Most of them are liberals and supporters of Palestine.

> It must be humiliating for them to have to live under the rules and laws of the Israelis
Good.
It's their fault.

It was a mistake

chakchouka is tunisian not isreali

>west bank somehow responsible for whatever happens in the gaza strip
wew

Yahudis are overrated. Like, really.

We shouldn't have let you annoying kikes settle there. Sticking you down in Madagascar would have been a much better idea

guess how many total deaths there are from these """"""rocket"""""" """"""attacks""""""

ההרגשה הזו כאשר אין חברה פלסטינית עם דעות
פוליטיות רדיקליות שתצליף לי בגב בזמן שאני כבול לצינור

אין דין ואין דיין

Nah, we gotta get thear*bs eternally asspained.

>You had a choice