ITT: We post our favorite album and tell others why theirs is shit

ITT: We post our favorite album and tell others why theirs is shit

Wow, baby's first noise album? What a great choice OP. I sure love textureless crescendo-core ambient that gets loud because it has no other defining attributes.

Damn that was better than I was expecting

We get it, you're a white guy and you know everything there is to know about hip hop.

Yeah, I tried my best at least. I love Going Places actually so it did kinda hurt to shit on it.
Valid criticism

You're like if world salad was a person.

I imagine your father beat you, just not hard enough because you still listen to this shit. Also, your dad probably looks like Michael Gira.

what said
half baked ideas, random noises with no rhyme or reason behind them, only like 5 good songs out of the 20+

here's mine
>hard mode
try not to use the word "edgy"

Posting an emo album is like drawing a bullseye on my forehead.

>st. vincent
oh wow please tell me more about the bread you baked with your vaginal yeast

lmfaooo thank you friend

Your older brother introduced you to emo, but you don't like admitting Brand New is actually your favorite so you chose this

>unironically listening to rapecore

If St. Vincent is your favorite and you're not a girl, you should transition, because your inner soul wants cock in your pussy really bad.

you only wear vans and roll up the cuffs of your jeans

>I ONLY LISTEN TO REAL EMO

Imagine a brain meme and next to the small brain it says "Writing bad lyrics" and next to the large brain it says "Writing bad lyrics but hiding behind the fact that you are playing a character"

you're all just insulting the posters and not their albums

>bad lyrics
this is actually true

where the fuck do you think you are

mumble-mumble-whoop-dee-doo I'm a sixties guy oh isn't is so weird let me be a weird jewish troubadour. Yeah, what a great musician you've got there. If you're just talking then you're not singing. Get a got-damn comb you hippie.

fair, I've always liked fingers in my bootyhole like Kanye

The only thing sadder than you having to match your sexual climaxes to the climaxes of the songs is that you have to cum on your bass frets every time or it isn't "worth it".

>implying I actually listen to music

Oh good job idiot the pom-poms were supposed to spell out the artist name or some shit but they all just look like a fucked-up letter e so your whole album sucks, and the girls were all claimed by satan so no one will touch the record now, yeah, great obscure music choice.

>obscure

It's Sleigh Bells ya dingus

OP and here
About to revise my post because thread went bad
“Wow, that was better than I expected. Unlike that album you’ve posted. I mean really
>Doritos
>Cheetos
>Fritos
Wow, what a fucking lyrical genius. You can go take your shitty excuse of an “album” that you only pretend to enjoy so you can impress your friends at uni and just fucking leave this world using a rope and an instruction video on how to tie a knot.”

Hard mode: No mentioning of the fan-base, nor Stressed Out.

You picked the wrong thread to defend "ee-ee-ee" in, you octaroon. What do they even cheer about in that record? becoming victims of The Ring?

Strongest possible insult: I've vaguely heard that band name. It looks boring.