Spykino

Is this the only kino spy movie?

it's shit

Boring bullshit.

Bendthatdick Cuminbitch saves the day. Homo spy kills his lover. Wow what a movie.

Of course not you underage retard. Best spykino was made during the Cold War.

You realize the book it's based on was written during the cold war by a former intelligence agent right?

But that's not Billion Dollar Brain.

>Boring bullshit.

>I like movies where nothing happens!
>I'm a patrician because I said so!
Pick two.

Disgusting.

it's so good

>It's terribly boring and probably should just stay literary, so it's a good film!
lol so pathetic.

>movies where nothing happens!
Hey man, it's not my fault you're retarded. If you really think nothing happened I don't know where to begin helping you understand.

>h-hey I enjoyed this borefest that nobody else did...
>...must mean I'm smarter than everyone else! Haha, epic win!
Dude, get a hobby.

>I like movies where literally nothing happens and I could have saved two hours
>Wait, someone else doesn't like wasting their time!?!? Better just call it bait!
Well, you got trips, lucky you. But posting here is just as big a waste of time as TTTS, so I guess you're 1 for 1.

If you were posting some sort of explanation other than "it's boring and I don't like it" then maybe I'd actually discuss it with you, but as it stands you're either unwilling to communicate, or you're farming for (you)s, and either way there's no point in me continuing to reply.

>main character is literally a cuck

what did they mean by this?

This is actually a really good movie in a similar style.

That Karla is very good at his job

>no point
And yet here you are.

There is nothing to "discuss". It's a film that drags on and in the end a mole is executed by his """friend""".

This is a movie where pseudo-intellects gather around and circlejerk its imagined depth and think this 2 hour chess game (though chess is more entertaining) was actually worth their time.

Simply put this never should have been a film. The only reason it drew an impressive box office was because of a great, and ultimately sold-out, cast.

There's our "discussion". This movie was abysmal. I highly regret watching it and anyone who unironically enjoyed it is admitting their stupidity. Thanks for filtering yourself from the gene pool, humanity thanks you as well.

Not as good as Mission Impossible(96)

>This is a movie where pseudo-intellects gather around and circlejerk its imagined depth and think this 2 hour chess game (though chess is more entertaining) was actually worth their time.
Who hurt you user?
I've never encountered anyone claiming the film had any great depth. I liked it because it's narratively well constructed, it manages to tell a fairly complicated story primarily through cinematography and with a minimum of exposition, the various bits of production design were uniformly excellent, and the cast was full of great performances.
It seems like (though I could be totally misreading things) your argument that "nothing happens" is more due to an expectation that it was a drama or a thriller rather than a mystery and the ensuing disappointment.

The spy who came in from the cold is the best spy movie

I've enjoyed every John Le Carré adaptation I've watched to date.

I've also watched the series The Night Manager, which was really good.