*laughs hysterically *

*laughs hysterically *

It's funny in a sad way that he's trying to stay relevant.

will Eminem permanently have his hood up + that weird beanie thing for this entire album cycle (including the tour)?

owned

Trump only responds if he can make the person look like a bigger fool than they already do.
Not possible in this case. Sad!

The blessed Don knows he doesn't need to reply to win this one.

>leftist
>Eminem fan
>still can't justify this
Em you fucked up

Anybody have a link to him actually saying this?

He’s never going to get his ‘99-‘02 controversy back. That shouldn’t be his only legacy and his attempts to repeat the past just show how badly he’s handling his age.

you guys really think this is a shot at controversy?
idk just seems like he's saying his political opinions just like every other celebrity

Exactly how I feel.

If feels forced with him, I've always had this feeling that he's had his time. Soundcloud rap is big now and I don't know many people (even myself) that even still listen to Eminem.

THAT'S AN AWFULLY RACIST DRUMPY POT

he's just another washed out artist riding the drumpf wave in a desperate attempt to gain relevancy again.

Ok then why does he give a fuck that Trump hasn’t responded?

> idk just seems like he's saying his political opinions just like every other celebrity

Nobody has a problem with that, it’s just the execution, the way he did it was just a shitshow and an obvious marketing campaign for himself. It was just simply cringe.

I don't even like Trump, but the bashing of him is getting so fucking old. It hasn't even been a year and I've had enough.

i guess but if he wants to keep rapping or doing interviews or whatever that seems pretty normal cause that is what his job is

oh

maybe that's how he genuinely feels
it doesn't really seem like a controversial or edgy statement
like maybe if he said some threatening edgy shit it'd seem like that but OPs quote didn't really seem like a big deal

They D8 now

Again, his political sentiment in and of itself is stultified by publicly complaining that his subject hasn’t gratified him yet

sure but it doesn't seem like it is to regain some new relevance or anything

Holy fuck pack it the fuck in already, grandpa.

Especially since it's always witless and moronic.

Eminem is a legend nibba stfu

Trump is carefully crafting a rap of his own

ignoring all politics, and whether I side with em or trump

It's still really sad that he expected a response. really? is that all he thinks this is?

Just like when Trump bashes back. Honestly, both sides are idiots.

Eminem is starting to look like DJVLAD. Sad!

And which side are you on? Do you consider your 3rd side idiotic?