Post your favourite album and the happiest period of your life and ill tell if you seem like a cool person or not

Post your favourite album and the happiest period of your life and ill tell if you seem like a cool person or not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SyHdQzyAs_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when i got 130 kills in one life as pyro in tf2

Summer/Fall 2012.
Had a beautiful girlfriend, still had a lot of friends and had self-esteem.

Hyderomastgroningem

In my sister's cunt

yikes
cool for sure. You are likely a shy chad who will flat out deny that you are one.
yikes

dummy

summer of 2010, when I was fourteen
Would wake up at 1 pm every day, eat whatever, meet with my friends and hang out together all day skating/drawing graffiti/just enjoying life. Also had a beautiful and smart girlfriend that really loved me a lot.

Fav album: niggas on the moon

right now I'm 21 bolding, sick with mono, lonely and as suicidal as it gets

Too tough to pick one album as a favorite. But I'll go with The Cribs - In the Belly of the Brazen Bull for now.

>Happiest moment
Lived in a huge house with a huge yard with all my college buddies and girlfriend. Also had two puppers. All fell apart in a string of bullshit in after the year ended.

>suicidal
Do you smoke weed? Do you have any?

All the experiences I've had with weed were bad. It just made me extremely anxious and I would experience derealization for weeks after that.

Is weed legal where you live?

>skating and graffiti
>contracting mono

Ok mr cool guy.

I don't know about "cool", but you seem like a guy that enjoys the smaller things in life. I bet you are nice company and a good friend

>having a fav album
>being happy
FeelsBadMan

The happiest moment of my life was probably this last summer desu. Me and my friends would literally get high and go on adventures around the city every night, going to parties, bars, just chilling out, sneaking into pools, literally whatever. It was a blast.

Fav current album 10000 days - tool

Happiest moments was in middle school I thought a girl liked me. Now I'm just a depressed shut in passing the time.

A last winter. My boss at the time was really friendly to me. She was super pretty and would constantly tell me she loved me and would hug me. Would also get coffee together and talk a lot. I miss it.

You are probably under age because you are referencing a twitch emote on Sup Forums
My guess is that you were nerdy in highschool but had 2 or 3 good friends. You are now just experiencing what its likes to "leave your shell" and be confident.

yikes. maybe try applying for jobs and getting a better taste in music?

You sound shy, and probably have daddy or mommy issues. So i'll have to go with uncool.

summer 2016 when i had friends

No. I'm from shithole Russia.

I'm not really shy. I just find most people to be annoying.

>daddy or mommy issues

What makes you say that?

gonna post a picture from that period
jesus, I used to be so happy

>I bet you are nice company and a good friend
I'd like to think so.
Pretty accurate general statement you've made otherwise. What about you? Favorite album/happiest moment?

Oh damn, and you don't even have Pinkshinyultrablast anymore. Well one day at a time, good luck.

best year of my life is probably right now, compared to last year I'm a more positive person and I don't want to die everyday.

early 2000's, what a time

My favorite album and favorite experience are actually tied together beautifully for this thread.

It was a few months ago, and I was back in my hometown to attend a wedding and generally just visit family and friends. It was nearing the end of my stay, but earlier that trip I procured from a close friend of mine about four grams of shrooms. I took about .5 the night I got them to make the fourth of july fireworks a little more vibrant while swimming in the pool with tons of friends, but I was saving the majority for a individual experience.

So here I am, a regular 5am like any other, me not able to sleep on the uncomfortable couch in my mother's basement because I'm clinically a insomniac , when I decide to just empty stomach wolf down the rest of the shrooms.

Of course it's not instant and I walk out into the sunrise with my phone and earbuds. There's not really a risk of getting caught or anything because I'm from a small Midwestern town where there's probably like 10 cops, and I live near a park that straddles two lakes and their associated walkways and bridges.

All I can say is that a lot of the music wasn't really doing it for me, as the effects came on. Of course the body high was pleasant, but my usual Bob Dylan, Tim Buckley, beach Boys, wasn't for some reason resonating with just how happy I was in this moment,

until, Paul McCartney's Ram comes on, and everything just makes sense. Just imagine the summer Indiana lake merging with the dewing shorline. The body high was euphoric and paul is just blaring in my ears "hands across the water" and i reach visually distorted hand down (it's ugly and lumpy but under the shrooms my anxieties have melted away) and like a babe I'm just splashing my fingertips against the warm watter.

There's of course more to the trip, but that morning will always cement RAM as my most sentimentally cherished album.

Adding to this, I don't remember doing it, but when I was looking at the table next to the couch where I spent some hours of the more intense part of the trip, I wrote on a notepad a few things but something I underlined twice was "Write Paul letter thanking him for RAM." Tripping me was that floored by RAM that day.

Now. For the last 15 years or so I've been slowly dragging myself out of depression and stupid ways of thinking and directing myself towards doing things I like. Now I actually know what I want to do in the world and I work on it daily.

Frank Ocean's Blonde

During my early school years, when I was 6 or 7
Would play around in a small school with 10 other friends, and lived 50m away from it. My mom would walk me in and out everyday. It was pretty comfy

Because it seems like you are seeking affection and love from all types of relationships, which is pretty typical from someone who has a poor relationship with their parents. Maybe you're a girl instead?

>“I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?”

That's a cute photo user I can tell you are both legitimately happy in that photo, just enjoying your friends's company.

Hard to pick a favourite album, probably pic related. I think my happiest moments were when I was 18 roaming the back streets of tokyo at 2am on rainy night by myself listening to loveless on repeat and drinking shitty beers

> I think my happiest moments were when I was 18 roaming the back streets of tokyo at 2am on rainy night by myself listening to loveless on repeat and drinking shitty beers

sounds comfy af

This past summer when I was marching in DCI (summer marching band) with my friends. My buddies in my section lived with me, and I would drive them to practice everyday. During our lunch breaks, we'd pack 10+ people in my shitty minivan and have so many laughs together. I remember one day, a mutual friend told us that one of the colorguard girls thought I was cute, and all my buddies were hounding me to go after her and helping me overcome my shyness. I love those guys.

good doggo

Happiest time of my life was probably three summers ago. Spent most of it in Cambodia doing charity work while getting to know this really qt girl who I kept seeing after we both returned home. We've been happily dating ever since

>Lou Reed - Berlin
>Matriculation exam party 2 years ago in summer. Got good food and presents, friend was helping me and talked with other friends and cousins

Sounds nice, but being in band is pretty uncool
>doing charity work in cambodia
>having a gf

Hi Chad!

you sound like the definition of uncool but are probably nice

That's pretty fuckin impressive.

Trout Mask Replica

Right now probably since i’m about to get married, move out, and get my degree

Proud of you. Life is a struggle and only those who go through hell can live to appreciate the raw beauty of its peaks

I always found this philosophy towards life awesome, and you both are working towards bettering yourself, so i have to say you two are definitely cool guys

>having nostalgia over the early 2000's
it really wasnt that great user, you were just young. I'm going to say you WERE cool, probably a weird guy now

Great story user. You tell stories well, so i'm assuming you're cool.

That's a weird combination of album to life circumstance, so i'm really undecided with you.

I don't even remember.

I think I was 13 at the time, around 2009. I was going to some college for some event that me and some of my classmates were invited to on a bus and we were just chilling, laughing and having fun throughout the day, until we went back home. The rest of the day was fine, too.

But I guess the happiest *period* of my life was probably when I was about 5 or 6. I was carefree and doing random shit with friends that I thought was fun in the school playground. We used to make these random noises and faces all the time. Looking back on it, the other kids probably thought we were autistic. My school was pretty big so my friends and I would play catch and hide-n-seek and just generally explore the school and try not to get caught almost every recess.

Summer 2011. I had just finished High School and learned I got admitted at my first choice of University - it the perfect mixture of childhood and adulthood, having just turned 18. I was also taking driver's ed classes, and felt quite confident about it.

Had a really good group of close friends, with whom I chilled every single day at the beach. Sometimes we would go out with a larger group of acquaintances and former classmates, and in that group was the prettiest girl I had ever met. I was fully aware that I was falling in love for the first time, and it felt really good. I was also discovering a new spectrum of music that I had never heard before. You know that feeling of wonder when you stumble upon something really amazing, something new like nothing you've ever heard before? Pic related was my favorite album at the time, and I still cherish it along with the fond fragments of nostalgia thet I feel for that time.

what a sweet puppy.

when i first heard UFO. i thought i had died and gone to heaven. i don't even remember which record it was.

fuck no, my mistake, now i remember. it was

youtube.com/watch?v=SyHdQzyAs_I

i can't hold her, can you roll her. jesus these guys were bad as fuck all

>happiest moment
well it's not a moment so much as a time period, but when I was fresh out of high school and still good friends with my buddies from there

2011-2012

Grade 11 of high school. 16-17 years old. Had a great group of friends that I hung out with and played D&D with. Still tried reallyhard in school. Had a girl that I screwed around with regularly.

>High school
>Play Jazz Guitar
>actually kinda know my shit
>get ratted on for selling drugs to rich kids
>they ask me to rat
>suck my dick cianiggers
>get expelled and have to go to school with gang members from e st louis
>im now bout to graduate college as a felon cause in IL at 17 a non-violent felony sticks for life

mfw I miss playing jazz with those kids

>you sound like the definition of uncool
Ikr, I don't consider myself cool at all

Probably my freshman year of high school when I was participating in athletics and had a lot of friends at that point in my life, because I'm a fucking directionless recluse now

fall/winter 2014 or the collective of 2016

memories default to fall/winter 2014 of stargazing and walking at night when its snowing with my then gf

2016 i was with a wonderful girl and life was going p solid

2012-2014 when i played a lot of wow and had a few really close friends that i often played with talked to for 10+ hours a day. i was also in a floorball team and exercising a lot through that.

'96-2012, any moment spent with my dog. Love him.

nah you're cool to me. Good choice, but I prefer New York.