You wake up in Medellin

>You wake up in Medellin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtJ6yAGjsIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>w-where is my left kidney

> spend three days getting to know the city, eating around, party, etc...
> come back to the civilized world

>I swear I didn't upset the patron

>memeing about the superior latinamerican city

Should the rest of Latin america make paint donations?
Or you are just lazy?

>get killed by some pseudo-pablo escobar

>painting based red bricks

>womens with dicks try to rob you

finished red bricks look based as fuck, semi modern columbian architecture was heavy on copying the british stye. Favela tier unfinished bricks (like in the pic 2 posts below you) is diarrhea-tier and should be banned

>favela tier

Go back to sleep, hopping to not wake up to a nightmare next time.

kek

But once you start thinking about how much truth hide behind these words, the fun disappears.

t. rolo scum

STOP IT, Sup Forums is my only escape from reality

I'd go to Bogota

Take the next plane to Cali (pachanguero)

>he thinks rain is fun
you must live in some shitty arid area if you think having rain all day everyday is good

Get some empanadas on my way to the airport to go back home.

C.H.E.R.R.Y.P.I.C.K.I.N.G.

99% of that shirhole doesn't look like that

lol i saw narcos im hopping on an airplane and getting out asap

those are finished bricks, you dumbo. I'm talking shit like this

>el caNADIEnse

sorry but we do know how to properly use red bricks, you've probably never seen that so please don't act so surprised

the only safe choice. Anything outside the metro area is mad-max-tier

nice shit quality fham, and even favelas/barrios populares have "finished" bricks

>t. rolo scum
You have to go back

>hispachan
kys
>You have to go back
back to where?

>shit that happened 30 years ago

nigger you just posted unfinished unpolished bricks, kys.
This is what your town would look like it it wasnt a semi tropical shithole

you're just talking shit, even our fucking favelas have some proper building, that's better than like half of bogota, you just posted the most exclusive area of the city and that's not even impressive
>pic related average estrato 4 (yeah FOUR) neighborhood in Medellin

I dont care about rain, I like days when the temperature varies 9/10ºC~14/15ºC. It's pretty comfy. I live in São Paulo and here we have about 15 days per year with this weather.

>the most exclusive area of the city
are you shitting me? i posted a neighborhood called Centro internacional Bavaria literally in downtown aka the worst shithole in this city. Let me show you the north side so you can stop daydreaming, pal

You really like unfinished bricks don't you

those are finished tho

>Let me show you the north side so you can stop daydreaming, pal
well i really can't since you're unable to post a picture with a decent quality
but anyways, north bogota is nothing compared to el poblado, and even less if take in account that you're the fucking capital, like how sad it must be that even with all the support the government gives you, you're still shittier than us

learn the difference: left is a decent brick and right is the piece of shit brick some people use and don't cover with cement, hence giving favelas its sketchy appearence

North bogota and northern satellite suburbs have higher average income per capita than Poblado, envigado and rionegro m8. Don't delude yourself pls

>don't cover with cement
they fucking do are you retarded? btw your sperging about prefinished and unfinished bricks is completely absurd

>they fucking do
Yes champ, they absolutely do

>higher average income per capita than Poblado, envigado and rionegro m8.
now i know you're talking shit because there's no possible way to measure that, only your stupid delusions, and rionegro is a shithole and envigado is it's own city, it has different areas

they obviously have cement, how the fuck would they stand if they didn't have?

I think he means they don't plaster the bricks.

>they obviously have cement
they don't cover the OUTSIDE ffs, like civilized people. Should I use play-doh to explain it better?

>there's no possible way to measure that
What the fuck is "Predial" and "retención en la fuente" taxes. Nigga have you ever worked in your life?

well that would be stupid since most people with prefinished bricks also don't

>they don't cover the OUTSIDE
like i said before THAT'S HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO LOOK, not even the ones with your precious finished bricks do

>What the fuck is "Predial" and "retención en la fuente" taxes.
show me the numbers then

ugh m8. I can't fathom the fact that you can't tell the difference in aesthetics of the finished product between both types of bricks. Are you blind by any chance?

recomiendense un hentai

This, superior Colombian city.

m8 there is no motherfucking difference, the only difference there is that the brits use finished bricks so you for some reason think it's better, but in reality it all depends on building it properly, of all the things you can sperg out you're sperging out about fucking BRICKS, do you work as a builder or something?

+6
+6
+8
+5
+5
+10
+10
+10

gracias por los puntines fiera

My taxi driver showed us his gunshot wounds. I felt quite at home tbqhfampai

Me da un 58 sobre 100. No alcanza para pasar. Pero todavía hay oportunidad. Debes alcanzar la puntuación mínima de 71 sobre 100. Para lograrlo debes hacer un mega dump de imagenes comfy.

-8 porque la escalera tiene techo. Pero -12 porque el techo es transparente y no tapa del sol.

>get shot by macaco
>die

> his country doesn't have a taj mahal replica

uma delicia

Why is macao so dangerous?

nada mas comfy que Guatavita, lad

Ofc, I try to see some Escobar-related places. Do his villas still exist and allowed to visit?

>his country doesn't have a taj mahal replica
Fucking why? It is interesting architecturally but it serves no purpose.

It definitely serves no purpose. it's just inside an amusement park, I don't even know what goes on in there

Comfy. But +8 because I preffer urban landscapes.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtJ6yAGjsIs

The way they explain the story doesn't even trigger me. Hoowever, the main actor being a brazilian makes my blood boil

Heard you like urban landscapes
Pic related is cartagena

another angle

Nice. I like the the modern/historical mix of Cartagena.

+20

he's a great actor but his accent really sucks

Bucaramanga. Nestled in the northeastern andes

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT! Comfy af.

Barranquilla. Alright little lad , that's all I have. Now gimme my fucking points

+5
+8
+10
+10
+15
+9

>You wake up in Medellin
Grab a chica and make babies

85 out of 100. A solid pass. Comfy country, mate.

Brick buildings are the patrician choice

>back to where?
>>>/hispachan/
>>>/taringa/

Cartagena is a huge slum.

That tiny patch is the only thing that always appears in pictures.