Is it really the best song of all time? Is /ourguy/ right?

Is it really the best song of all time? Is /ourguy/ right?

he's right

mesh cinreal by autechre is the electronic equivalent of this but autechre fans are literally so chill they don't even post threads about it all the time. they just know.

>Coltrane's metaphysical improvisations
this sounds rad af, can someone explain what it is for us non-jazzfags?

Notice how he just says it's good without even hinting why.

He was pic related far from it.

listen to "om"

Honestly pretty much everything on that list is fucking strong, but Moon in June, Miss Fortune, and Halleluwah I could see competing for Sister Ray's spot.

Wow this man has taste. But is klaus schulze even rock?

>wow this man has taste

Then you should see his list of best short songs

Lists are for autists

>Men at work - Down Under in 30th
kek

there are many guilty pleasures on that list
scaruffi is human afterall!

scaruffi is a fucking god
it means coltrane makes you jizz yourself
sister ray and halleluwah are my two favorite songs ^_^
down under bangs

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

>bohemian rhapsody is overrated shi-

I'd maybe put Heroin above it, but it's definitely one of rock's greatest masterpieces

How were they metaphysical? What did Scaruffles mean by using that slippery word?

hi georg how ya doing

>Coltrane's metaphysical improvisations
This is the most stupid statement i've come across in a few days and i have been browsing several boards non-stop.
Post-war jazz is shit anyway. The writer is more clueless than your average Sup Forums poster and you should feel bad you are so impressable

>Post-war jazz is shit anyway.

mint opinion, dick twiddler

>and you should feel bad
Fuck off to Reddit. You and your stale memes.

that guy should feel bad for asking for a clarification of what part of Coltrane's discography the author was referencing? kys

>The writer is more clueless than your average Sup Forums poster and you should feel bad you are so impressable
you're a dumbass lad. Scaruffi may be a contrarian at times, but he definitely knows his shit.

He should feel bad for not trusting his sense about the stupidity of the quote and legitimizing the nonsense

Maybe, but this quote is super silly

>Video Killed The Radio Star
This is one of my all time least favorite songs

>men at work - down under

scaruffi is truly his own man

Bump

Yeah man you just sit there feeling smug instead, you piece of shit

>not a single beatles track
>yet includes not 1 but 3 rolling stones tracks
Never trust an Italian

and he doesn't even praise stones that much in his entry on them

+ he picked their popular singles while their best songs are album tracks

:)

if scaruffi is right about one thing its the beatles

it's not even the best song in the beatles

YOU KNOW THAT IT WOULD BE UNTRUE

So I added this sentence to Wikipedia today since the article about the song is only facts about it without any critical reception or appraisal. Needless to say it got immediately removed for being an unreliable source. Doesn't the Anti-Scaruffi Force on Wikipedia have anything better to do than to scout where he gets mentioned and removed immediately? I think the article for Faust or Rock Bottom got protected at one point because of how mad they got for people adding Scruffy.

>muh dixie land

coltrane did music to get closer to god

it's probably the worst Buggles song

>Post-war jazz is shit

how to spot a purist pleb 101 guys

How can you enjoy those directionless "improvisations" without the vitality and energy of early hot jazz?

In my heart Miss Fortune will always be the best song of all time. Fuck you Scruff.

SHE

Wow I just listened to it, sounds like some boring, generic, hard rock, not even melodic. How can one man be such a hack?

It's actually elyc6 0nset, although I know all those kooky track names are hard to remember so I'll let you off this time...

SUCKING