Wtf I thought Russians were supposed to be the saviors of the white race wtf

wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Russians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmyks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

allahu akbar

Inshallah my brother

All white Russians died 1500 years ago. Today all there is left are a bunch of gypsies and Muslims.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Russians

>forgetting the Mongols

Wrong.
We are buddhists.

Putin also too.

We also have shamanism, buddhism and shinto in Sakhalin.

That's sound like bullshit desu, isn't like 80% of Russia, ethnic Russians? Does that mean that 10% of the population is Russian converts to Islam?

They are not converted, they always been Muslims
There are whole muslim republics like Tatarstan, Bashkiria, Dagestan, Chechnya etc
Number of muslims among native people is about 15 milions

Imagine abandoning Tengri for this

>tibetan buddhism

wat

We get called Protestants a lot but really, high church Anglicans are just Catholics without the Roman popery

You was banned by Google?

Can someone start a purple colony here so we have a rainbow

>you was
sup my nigga

Russians are destroyer of white race.

shattu appu

Russia being a center for ultra-racist white supremacy is pretty inaccurate. Unlike western european powers, Russia did not exterminate or enslave or [greatly] abuse the non-European peoples in conquered, but instead rewarded them to help them assimilate and view Russian rule favorably. The Russia government has been, for centuries, determined to consolidate a singular Russian identity amongst most of the population (with some exceptions, see pogroms) to maintain stability across the massive swathe of land it controls.

Also, might I remind you that Russian royalty literally kidnapped an African child and forced him to become part of Russian royalty.

Russians, forgive any misconceptions I have.

Its a shame they haven't thou nowadays...

russia moved a group of mongols to the area

I'd like to add that this has a lot to do with geopolitics. Russia has always had to fortify its European portion against Western European powers, so they could not afford to constantly send troops out east to pacify the asians they conquered. Treating them decently is a far easier strategy.

The US didn't have this problem of needing to protect itself from an easy invasion route (Russia has to deal with the central european plain), so it could afford to hurl its population out west

How many int has to listen explanation about difference between west muslims and ours and how for how log we live with them, yet again you ask explanation with stupid posts.

maybe immediately after forming the church of England, not anymore

I think that's outside of the west. In the Russian part of Russia they're far more Russian, surprise. Everywhere else the natives are Turkic and Mongolian. And to some degree there has been some Turkic infiltration/population increase among Russia's pet Turkics. The Russian attitude/policy for hundreds of years has been to treat them as pets and assume they'll stay loyal, even helping to remove kebabs who don't belong there.

I think the Turkics will explode unexpectedly if not watched closely.

Shamanism and Shintoism are based.

>Performing namaz with shoes on
Are you sure they are not just doing it for a photo?

>take off your shoes on the dirty street
Great idea, Zulfiqar Khan.

You pray on prayer matt not on street, you utter mongoloid

I'm neither M*slim nor mongoloid, you inbred "Aryan".

i actually knew someone who did this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalmyks
>The Kalmyks (Kalmyk: Хaльмгyд, Xaľmgud, خاڵمگۇد; Mongolian: Хaлимaг, Halimag, حالىماغ) are the Oirats in Russia, whose ancestors migrated from Dzungaria in 1607. They created the Kalmyk Khanate in 1630–1724 in Russia's North Caucasus territory. Today they form a majority in the autonomous republic of Kalmykia on the western shore of the Caspian Sea.

Retards.

they seem to be a mix of shoes on shoes off

Its cold in Russia

Nigga

How can you count a number of heroin consumers?

What's so good about being a muslim?

>Bashkiria
Tell me about them?

its all ogre

kekski

>american muslims

they seem to be almost all from the "Turkestan" countries. Are they well behaved immigrants?

They have pretty much slave tier live here. They chimp out sometimes but nazis and police stop it fast

you were soo naïve or you lived under a rock

>80% ethnic Russian
>trusting Russian official statistics

There are 2 million Muslims in Moscow

>asiarussia.ru
I hate moscovites but there 30% of churkas top so about 4 millions