Only 22% of Britains population have natural brown eyes

Only 22% of Britains population have natural brown eyes

www.ibtimes.co.uk/blue-eyes-are-more-common-any-other-colour-britain-1463258

Blue eyes are now more common in Britain than any other colour, scientists have revealed. And it's likely it's because Brits find the colour more sexually alluring than brown or green eyes.

The Blue Eyes Project has found that although all eyes in Britain were once brown, they are now 48% blue, 30% green and just 22% brown.

Although there are no direct physical advantages to having blue eyes, such as better eyesight, the overwhelming change of eye colour from brown to blue has been a cross-Europe phenomenon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IlRMJufAvas?t=2m1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So what?

Real men have brown eyes.

>mud eyed monster

fuck off back to africa

I have nothing to do with spear chuckers.

The germanic master race continues it's march to permanent world domination and the stars

Karen a cute

CUTE!

>inb4 AIDF storms the thread

Green eyes has always been more rare than blue eyes, even if they aren't as pure.

look if you keep discriminating us normal brown-eyed people like that one day we're just gonna leave you faggots and go join the spanish or something

fuck off

i hope you get raped by niggers, they seem to totally fetishize your eyes a whole lot, serves you right you superiority-complex fucking snowniggers

nah, fuck Iberians.

blue eyed brown haired master race

I don't understand.Are they wearing contacts?

>Only 22% of Britains population have natural brown eyes
>22%
whaaaaaaaat
all my life i thought it's the opposite like 90% of white people are normal with brown eyes and then like 5%blue 5%green exotic special snowflakes

wtf
is this why that german girl made a comment about my eyes even though they are perfectly normal ?

Only in scandinavia blue eyes is over 50% present

yeah i thought so too i mean 22% is like the number of pakis they have it can't possibly be this rare
uk isn't even that white too

Green eyes are by far the sexiest tho. I've seen a bunch of people with blue eyes so far but I haven't seen someone with green eyes so far.. the scarcer the more attractive.

So other 78% have unnatural brown eyes?

>S.England being just as bad as S.France

wat

also
>turkey whiter than italy
lol

i assume it dates back to when we raped their country, blue eyes are recessive so even a few southern french into the british gene pool has french'd them forever

22% sounds high to me, the only person without blue eyes I know of is my dad and they're green.

That map is wrong about southern England, blue eyes are easily the most common outside of London and Birmingham.

13% of the country are coloured people

>mom has blue eyes
>father has brown eyes
>I have brown eyes

It hurts, tbqhwyfamalam

were the celts THIS blue eyed?

This. Blue eyes are feminine

Memes aside, you really do have to wonder how much that warps the statistics taken about this country, the map about, ahem, cousin marriage comes to mind

Its called dominant allele in genes, you should learn it at school.

I know.

Think yourself lucky, my entire family is shock blond except for me who came out red.

blue eyes for faggots.

>a whole blonde family

wow

we used to be mostly blue eyes now we're less than 10% and they're mostly rednecks

>the scarcer the more attractive
What do you think about albinism?

>It hurts
why ?

am i the only one here who is happy to be white with brown hair brown eyes ?

i am like the default human being
i can go anywhere in europe or america north or south even in some arab places i will pass as a local almost everywhere
i will always be considered a normal person and not exotic nordic
i could just wear lenses if i wanted to but i don't

Texas used to be 80% blue eyes.

My dad has this kind of permanent tan from living in Malaya as a kid and if you threw a headscarf round him he honestly wouldn't look out of place as one of those fair-featured Afghans.

>tfw hazel eyes

I'd rather have brown. It's like getting a taste of food but never getting to eat your fill.

I don't like having brown eyes because no one will believe that I'm Norwegian because all the memes have it that ALL Nordic people have light blue eyes.

the smartest norwegian has brown eyes

Whomst?

magus carlsagan

Interesting. Thanks.

>mom has blue eyes
>father has brown eyes
>I and my 2 brothers have blue eyes

That doesn't happen often. My mom has hazel eyes and my dad has brown, and I ended up with brown. Interestingly, my grandfather on my mother's side had light blue and my grandmother has darker brown eyes than I do, and my uncle has blue eyes and my mom has hazel like I mentioned.

Weird how genes work.

Stop being brown eyed

SAD

Blue eyes are increasingly rare in America - Americas - International Herald Tribune

>blue-eyed fags are very sensible to light in contrast with brown-eyed people
Having blue eyes is objectively inferior. Literally no evolutive advantage.

Such blue eyes..

light eyes are inferior
brown eyes are the best

It's over lads

Bloody immigrants

Poor Ringo, now we know the real reason behind all the bullying

did he get bullied?

It was a running joke that he was the most replaceable Beatle

>tfw brown eyes
FUCKING SHITALIANS FUCKING UP MY GENES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>48%
kek it isnt even high

usa is a shitskin country

>tfw the grandfather had brown eyes
almost got mudded lads

Better night vision

blue eyes are gay

Sup Forums nerds dont have a consistent aesthetic, are pretty much schizos, while telling people to get back masculinity and despise gay shit

proofs subhuman

youtu.be/IlRMJufAvas?t=2m1s

you are not white

Why does Varg lie to himself about Indo-Europeans spreading because their women married Proro-European men instead of Proto-Indo-Europeans conquering the Proto-Europeans and raping them out of existence (excluding the Basques)?

neither you are

i am better
whites are subhumans

why don't you move to greece?

I am in Greece

*LOOKS AT YOUR FLAG*

Hmmmmm

Green eyes are the blue eyes for men
t. mud eyes with green eyes father/blue eyed mother
g
I got screwed on this one.

very ugly indeed

light eyes are weak and feminine
you ugly subhuman

I have brown eyes, dark hair, tan very well. I could be Greek.

Who else green eyed master race?

and? you need a Greek face

brown eyes are better you subhuman

Sometimes I get mistaken for a turk. Must be my greek face lol

your country is full of euro mongrels arabs and other shitskins
you are just jealous of Greeks you subhuman

If you're a dog

I wonder if there is a connection between Green Eyes and not being able to tan well? I'm pretty damn white but I find I have trouble even getting a tan in 40+ degrees weather and humidity. Seriously when I go abroad and just sit outside and read all day I find I can't get a tan at all and even if I do it fades away quickly

how do i know if i have a greek face?

didnt read
brown eyes are best eyes

you would have a girlfriend

We need more rare eye colors in the world, you can look at animation from the west or Japan and see that when artists have the freedom to choose eye color they massively over represent blue and green eyes even when a character's ethnicity would never produce those colors. Ideally life would be like that and we'd have all kinds of eye colors from the rainbow but we shouldn't squander what we do have. Brown isn't a bad eye color it's just everywhere which makes it boring, if it was 10% along with 10 other colors everything would be nicer.

I don't think there are any, it's probably brit genes

this, if you have black or brown eyes that means you have better reflexes but you can tolerate less alcohol than blue eyed ppl

why are you such a meanie?

I am most likely Greek. I have no reason to be jealous, brother.

you are a subhuman mongrel

Brother, no hate between us pls

find me source for this

> t. Brown eyed niglet

brown eyes are best eyes

actually black eyes are best

Brown eyes = inferior

brown

you live in a brown eyed world you subhuman

>tfw central heterochromia
>tfw each iris has a round ring of green containing an uneven circular shape of reddish brown

irish are ugly subhumans

>believing the Anglo propaganda
Most of us are attractive, it's just the knackers that are ugly and those are the equivalent of "chavs".

you are not attractive people