Best single episodes of television shows?

One serious contender is The Walking Dead's 9th episode of Season 5, "What Happened and What's Going On." Everything about it is pure kino. Even if you don't watch the show, this episode alone is great in of itself.

Cold opening features quick cut scenes of a funeral, which the audience is lead to believe is for Beth Greene as she had been killed in just the previous episode, inter-spliced with some very ominous imagery of an overrun town, a photograph of some young black twins and the prison where the survivors were previously occupying. We then see Rick talking with Noah about his old home before he was captured by the APD and how he and Beth wanted to escape to there. Just before the opening credit sequence, we see the two little girls who were killed in the 14th episode of Season 4 saying "It's better now." before cutting to blood dripping over a photograph. Already things are starting to seem strange.

>Here's Not Here
>A
>No Sanctuary
>Four Walls and A Roof
>Them
>No Way Out
>What Happened and What's Going On?

Anymore kino episodes of TWD?

>Blackwater
>The Rains of Castamere
>The Snake and the Viper

The pilot for TWD
The pilot for Westworld

*the Mountain and the Viper, not the Snake and the Viper

Christ, I need to get some sleep. It's nearly 5 in the morning.

So Tyreese took comic book Morgan's death (he was bitten on the arm and died shortly after Michonne took it off)
So what big plans do AMC have for Morgan?

>Days Gone Bye
>After
>The Grove
>Self Help
>Remember
>Conquer
>Always Accountable
>The Next World
>The Well
>The Cell

Who really knows at this point. Abe only outlasted his comic counterpart by 3 episodes, so Morgan could go anytime between next episode and the series finale. I'm thinking he'll stick around at the Kingdom for a while as a way of getting the audience who hasn't read the comics more invested in that community.

>no Season 3 Episode 12 "Clear"

That's one of the best fucking episodes you pleb bastards

I could see him getting the fence treatment with Alpha

The Season 2 Finale of Hannibal is a masterpiece.

>killing 13 recurring characters at once
They don't have the guts

Clear is good, but it's massively overrated because it's one of the only two episodes in Season 3 that aren't fucking garbage. The other being episode 15 "This Sorrowful Life."

Compared to Here's Not Here, Clear ain't about shit.

True Detective Season 1 were all kinovisions

According to spoilers, Olivia is going to die in 708. So it'll still be 12 dead.

HOL UP
How will Olivia die?

I call bs

They don't actually know for sure if she's going die. But she hasn't been seen on set since episode 8 was filmed.

My guess is that instead of Negan being "50% more into (her) now" after she's slaps him when he offers to fuck her, he'll just kill her instead.

The Day Will Come When You Won't Be was the best episode since season 5

Doesn't really prove anything

the spoiling dead fans are yet to wrong about even a single thing they've spoiled.

i love that some of them are super shit, like it needs a 'boink' sound effect and then an trombone sting as they fall 10/10