Jewish

>jewish
>pretty
>decent actress

Why didn't Emmy become Hollywood's next 'it' girl?

showed her tits too soon

she's damaged goods

refuses to show her hairy jewy pusY!

why are all the most beautiful women in hollywood jewish?
really makes you think

They are God's chosen people.

>why are all the ... women in hollywood jewish?

she is a good bulma and that is all i will ever know her from desu

Ironically and unironically this

b-but why did they dub over her lines

genuinely curious, was it to make the movie feel even campier?

Meh ... it all comes down to how an one gets quality job. I have checked everything she has done, but the one in "Comet" is the best, there is. Not only her but also those who act for the living in the industry need to take a quality job to show the others how good he / she can be even though it means less paycheck than usual.

Her Twitter is nothing but crying over the election.

WTF !!! She is just a babe who dips herself into the politics. You must be kinda person who doesn't like a smart & geeky babe .

Isnt that half off hollywood atm?

Because she acts the same

>Sup Forums shits over every actress they dont like for politics
>but never emmy, mew, stone, blunt, chastain because milk or jewfu or teeth or stepping on my balls!
Really makes me think

Sup Forums shits over mew for her complaining about nudes being leaked and shilling for hillary all the time you faggot loser.

barely my nigga

Hollywood is notoriously anti-Semitic

too right whitey

I was really interested in this for a while and I've not been able to find a decent answer

One theory is that she had shocking luck in roles, and everything she went near bombed

Another theory is that she is a terrible actress

But I think something else is going on. She was too pretty and too Jewish not to have been more successful, even without talent or luck

i read a post some time back saying she broke off some engagement to some super rich jew dude and he screwed her over

She's not playing ball.

Seriously, she's a Julliard grad who just does the work she feels like.

If she wants to be next it girl she'll blow someone, right now she is only acting the part of a slut and riding on her talent.

Like Daddario said, she only gets filmed naked for work. It's less to worry about.

She's goofy looking, that's why

>showed her tits
erm.....uhm... *profuse sweating* did she... really?

>literal whos like rossum and dadarrio are good serious actresses and not literal who tv actresses getting nude for work

Hillary supporter. Dropped

>going nude for True Detective season 1 and Shameless.

Seem like legit acting jobs to me, user.

You say that like serious actresses haven't shown their tits ever.

Most of the time they arent serious actresses. No tv shows like true detective and shameless dint matter for them. nobody knows their names, no matter how many neets like them

>Is the main character for 5 seasons on a decent adaption of a UK show

She's alright. One of the only reasons I watch Shameless.

She wasn't willing to fulfil the BBC quota

Most serious actress have been nude at one time, particularly at the beginning of their career.

>He hasn't watched Shameless
she's naked in almost every episode

>decent
superior, to be honest.

" no "

w2c jew gf? serious replies only (no memes)

Why are they so far apart is moses her father

That happens when they're real.

not mah waifu

synagogue
bank
thrift store

She has 7 seasons of leading a show under her belt, hell she got a goddamn Emmy nomination for it.

Bitch is the worst part of Shameless

Kev/Vee/Svetlana are the best part of the show at the moment with Frank's wacky adventures being in a close second and the Gallagher's crap in dead last.

She's marrying a sand nigger

Just use online dating services are seek Jewish girls specifically. Also helps if you live in a place with a lot of jews, I LOVE Jewish women, but Jews make up less than half a percent of the people where I live.

False, in season 4 and 7 so far she's only naked in one episode.

>didn't mention oven

Hhahahaha Holocasust jokes. So funny xD

Fucking dropped

liberal arts campus

Cutest elf

She's got a fucked up mole cover face. Probably a huge cunt. Considering she's the type of girl I would go home with from a bar and still be disappointed with myself, it's a miracle she's on tv at all.

Day of the Rope when.

someone's triggered

Showed her tits too many times

Shes not good

she's stuck on shameless

I just don't like lazy jokes, user was smart not to scrape the barrel like you did.