img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1477/55/1477551281773.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully suicide

Suicide

i dont know who that is

regicide

Getting those braces off

tell it to zod's neck

I hate seeing his stupid fucking retard face in every recommended video even though i have never watched a single of this stupid fucks videos

Probably fuck some tranny

There's a little hamburger menu that pops up if you hover over the recommended video panel which you can select not to receive recommendations from that channel anymore.

snapped neck

Didn't he unsub from RLM because they made a harmless diss?

I've never seen this goof's shit but I know he hangs out with known dogfucker and animal fucking enthusiast YMS so he can kill himself for all I care.

Me cucking his hot wife on camera hopefully.

I don;t know but wasn't that comment about all youtube reviewers in general? What a fucking bitch if he did, way to prove them right.

But he's a cool guy
oh, no wonder tv hates him then

if chris knew adam is a animal abuser he'd go full Driver rampage on him

No he wouldn't, he'd put on his fursuit and suck Adam's dick like in that scene from The Shining. Which he probably has as everyone in the world knows Adam is a dograpist at this point. He also buys adspace on Sup Forums, I don't know which is worse.

>During the trip Chris was a dark cloud, a very brooding presence in my happy home. We tried offering to go out and do fun things but he only wanted to see movies and do his reviews.

>He's the type of guy to make everyone miserable and then apologize for it and play the victim. I can't stand that type of person.

Someone post the webm of his pure undiluted autistic old intro

quotes from?

>Lyrics by TheAmazingAtheist

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1477/55/1477551281773.webm

>One of the issues that bugged the hell out of me was how financial unprepared Chris was to come to New York. For weeks I had told him to save up because New York was expensive. Prior to arriving he spent money on a bunch of Blu rays since he was now starting a collection. My wife left a message online telling him to keep saving for New York. Of course we had food for him that was the extension of our invite and I even went out and bought an air mattress. We didn't have money for these things since my wife was out of work but I put it on credit. I didn't mind , I even spot him for the imax tickets for Mission Impossible 3 he said he'd pay me back because he didn't have a card.

>When he got back to Ohio he posted up pics of more blu rays he purchased and even a TV. This was like a slap in the face to us. We couldn't help but feel used. There's a way to handle an invite to stay with people and then there's mooching. Even if the TV was purchased by his parents, why didn't his parents give him money for his trip? That's what any parent would do no? make sure he's got enough and not be a burden to the people hes staying with?

You gotta admit, he's got some sick dance moves.

Sounds like a NEET who /madeit/, boys. Now has a wife to fuck (or be fucked by) and YT/Patreon moneis from wagecucks who rather spend it on e-celebs than pay for their living.

Can he also not make a face where he pouts? Fucking cancer.

>wagecucks

Hey, just thought I would drop in to tell you thanks for voting Trump for us, and now he's going to cut all your NEET programs so you have to get a job! Go the fuck back to your containment board, we're done with you.

>>>/reddit9k/

>NEET
>who /madeit/
>patreon moneis
>wagecucks

lel this is so true. They were all MAGA and ree Clinton's a Stacy *throws orange juice on the polls* and now based Trump is going to totally cut to shit every NEETbux program when Clinton would have had them rolling in shekels. Not to mention Trump is a total Chad. Stupid /r9kucks/.

bullliess rrreeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Sorry, the first step in making America great again is getting rid of all the dead weight. NEETs will hang from sea to shining sea.

I can always go back to turbowagecuck jobs - plenty of them around. If need be, I will.
Don't want to.

Better do it now before the Trumptroopers kick down your door and deem you unfit and staple a virgin badge to your chest and put you in one of the NEET camps.

>tfw going to get to join Trump's Fourth Reich's SS and shoot NEETs and shitskins from my billion dollar Trump condo overlooking the Trump ghettos