What are some good underdog films? I really enjoyed Rocky and Training Day

What are some good underdog films? I really enjoyed Rocky and Training Day.

Slumdog Millionaire.
Rust and Bone.
A prophet.

Trump will get completely shrekt when he realizes that the problem with manufacturing jobs isn't globalization, it's automation

You can convince Americans to vote Republican instead of Democrat, you can convince Americans that you will somehow deport 11 million illegals, you can even convince America to go nativist with limited success, but you can't convince America to give up its dependence on technology.

I agree, also fuck white males.

thats why hes also deporting sll the latinos

le pretend to be sjw meme because no rebuttal

I have heard such protestations every day for twenty years; Let's have no more explanations. Save your breath, save your tears.

I rather fuck white females, but in prison i fucked white males.

wow this changes everything. I hate trump now

That's easy, tax automation to the point where it's cheaper to hire more people.

In Asia, it's cheaper to hire locals than to actually fly in a crew to assemble the factory you've been given and keep electromechanics on hand to fix that shit, so people don't even bother with automation.

You're expecting a rebuttal to your inane rambling prediction?

>20 years
They've been saying this since World War I and, while it has partially occurred in some sectors, its not even remotely as advanced as these idiots expected.

He just needs to facilitate workers for the future via subsidized education. Hell, this is the solution for most countries. Everyone seems to be stuck in a last century mindset when it comes to growth.

sure buddy

> lol just tax automation
I hope you die first in the luddite apocalypse

Except he promised a bunch of people in Michigan and other states that he will bring those jobs back. That isn't going to happen, they're going to be converted to other jobs instead

I have had fantasies about Donald fucking Ivanka, for years
Would anyone like to hear them

deport all robots.

Yeah, go ahead.

Seeing left-wingers epouse right-wing stuff because Trump's address to working-class voters caught them on the hop is one of the many succulent keks of this year's election.

Fucks up your narrative when people in the ghetto can't get a job and have to turn to welfare and crime.

lmao the fact that you think the gop would allow trump to tank american corporations with tariffs and taxes is fucking mind blowing. they've already proposed their tax cuts. none of this populist isolationism is going to happen in a country as dependent on global trade as the us

>ywn breed with this
>ywn be part of the Trump family

why even bother lads? ;_;

colleges are liberal cultural marxists indoctrination centers

>tax automation
>republican party
>tax corporations

lol

>why even bother lads?
to vote for her in 2020

>I have the same job I did at 17 but I understand modern capitalism better than a man with $3 billion.

Trenchant contribution!

fucking hell, doesn't even matter if a jew bred with that

not, fuck that slut

do conservatives really see lazy pol ms pictures and believe liberals made them? no democratic politician or liberal movement is calling for an end or reduction to the minimum wage. democratically run states and cities have the highest minimum wages in the country and the democratic party fights for increase against gop obstruction. what planet is this?

Trump got most of his fortune from inheriting it when his dad died + bullying smaller companies by intentionally breaking contracts and playing chicken with them to see if they would actually sue him

that shit isn't going to fly if you're president

I want her to be the first woman President.

Now Trump has won, for me the next long-term goal for us here should be to ensure that the first woman President is a stone fox. I want the first woman President to be young enough to be attractive, and to be a Republican. The shock-waves this would send out would be hilarious.

Forget Ivanka, I'm #Stiff4Tiff

at least we can take solace in that i guess,

we go isolationist, and we'll go back to being the backwater country we were before the world wars.

Sup Forums need to get behind their actual, victorous, candidate.

How so? What are the smaller countries that he "bullies" going to do? A company can go to court and sue but who do countries turn to? You think the UN or the ICC is going to take up a case against the US?

what are you arguing? that automation hasn't replaced jobs in American factories? we know thats not true, american factories are producing at the highest rates in history, with a fraction of the workers.
are you arguing that republicans will tax corporations to force them to hire people? because that just shows a gross ignorance of the republican partys free market pro capitalist ideology

kek it's like you know nothing about economical history (it's rhetorical, you clearly don't)
back then even Malthus had the same discourse, he'd theorize new advancements in farming technology would put so many people out of work the best solution would be to just ban industry in the agriculture sector
top lel

This kind of comforting drivel is both what eases the pain of being a loser and makes it unlikely you'll ever redeem your time. Trump didn't do anything of the sort, he's a property developer, and what he inherited was a fraction of what he's built. You are passive and low energy - change.

what are you arguing? that automation hasn't replaced jobs in American factories? we know thats not true, american factories are producing at the highest rates in history, with a fraction of the workers.
are you arguing that republicans will tax corporations to force them to hire people? because that just shows a gross ignorance of the republican partys free market pro capitalist ideology

technology has vastly reduced the workforce necessary for food production. what point did you think you were making?

what I'm arguing is that you need China to implode first before you actually start saying automation has made working obsolete, that's Communist talk

he has 3500 lawsuits

where do you think they came from? thin air? he frauds people by not paying them, they get mad, and he says "what are you going to do, sue me? i'm richer than you"

some do, some don't

that, and he also basically frauded the banks too because he's hundreds of millions of dollars in debt to them and he has threatened to default on his loans

fun fact: he doesn't go to US banks for loans anymore because they won't give him any, he goes to foreign banks like CHINA now

>technology has vastly reduced the workforce necessary for food production.

yes, and all the people who were tangled in doing shitty farm work were suddenly available to start working in the booming industry sector, making everybody's lives that much more comfortable.
what point do YOU think I was making?