stingrays

They freeze below 30°c

God I hope they don't find out about the Chilean bussy weakness

Ottoman bullets

French tourists leaving the supermarket without paying

hehe

torrent trackers with seeding requirements

Good post

All the responses above are memes, but a srs weakness is the MONGOL'D memes the poles used on Sup Forums last year. Aussies genuinely lost their cool and got upset with how much the poles were spamming it

That was a single pole and it was so unfunny that it died immediately when he stopped spamming it. Also that was like 2 years ago

What was this meme? I don't get it.

KHAN'D?

Ozone depletion.

>it was so unfunny that it died immediately when he stopped spamming it
yep, definitely still mad about it
some aussie team lost to a mongolian team in a cs go tournament so the poles here spazzed out and started spamming

>That was a single pole and it was so unfunny that it died immediately when he stopped spamming it. Also that was like 2 years ago
Sure it was buddy

>bussy
heh, do you want a piece of this ?

Was it the work of strayan assassins sniff sniff pew pew?

>some aussie team lost to a mongolian team in a cs go tournament so the poles here spazzed out and started spamming
fuckin kek
Poles are a special breed

I need to know if australians have feelings, and why do they care about the most. It's urgent.

FUCK private trackers and FUCK Telstra.

>Also that was like 2 years ago
Already? Fuck me. That can't be right.

Anything larger than 1mb

>and why do they care about the most
The health and well being of the Chilean people.

>They freeze below 30°c
nigga it's winter right now and when I wake up for work it's on average about 3°c

Feels good man.
Fuck summer.

Turks, Emus, Mongols, and ozone depletion

Reminding them that they don't actually have any indigenous culture, just a bizarre mix of British and American culture with a touch of the tar brush.

But they do have their own Canada in New Zealand, although NZ's relative honesty about their complete lack of anything and desperate need to label any celebrity who so much as stands in front of a snowy mountain a Kiwi makes them much more endearing.

> they don't actually have any indigenous culture
not really, and that's coming from someone from that moved here from England
>American culture
lmao what?

bussy