Do Russians have white privilege?

Do Russians have white privilege?

They must be privileged because they are white am I right?

No we haven't (((

Shut up.

You are privileged and probably a white male.

The only thing we're privileged with is the fact that we barely have any blacks and arabs to ruin our cities

Will you fucks pick already if you consider Russians white or not?

There are Caucasians and Buryats and Chukchi and so on and on and on

>Caucasians and Buryats and Chukchi

AKA the people that tend to stay in their own areas and don't trash our neighbourhoods

>We barely have any blacks and arabs to ruin our cities
I know many black folks from my uni and wanna say they're not so bad at all.
Blacks > central asians > piss > dogs from the caucasus.

That's because people being sent to study abroad tend to be among the smarter parts of the populace, not really representative

I just came back from a month-long stay in America, I know what I'm talking about here. They're like American-versions of our central asians

How do your turkics act? Have you ever met a Yakut?

Smelly, unpleasant to be around with and can barely speak a slick of Russian. Most of the Yakuts are crammed in Yakutia so I couldn't really tell you anything about that

Our primary Turkics are Tatars and most of those guys are hardly distinguishable from Russians at all, except that if they're religious they're Muslim instead of Orthodox Christians

And no Yakuts here

How strictly muslim are they? Like Kadyrov?

russians are only white to non-whites

Honestly, I avoid discussing religion with people but I've never seen much zeal from them

Only in America. In former Warsaw pact countries they had something similar but now they have "please fuck off and kill yourself you inhuman shit" privilege.

White what?

Tatars are pretty chill, when it comes to extreme muslims like Kadyrov you'll have to look in the Caucasus

>There are Caucasians
Oh the assholes who blew up our marathon after we welcomed them in?...You should have gassed them all. If they aren't terrorists here, they are about 75% criminals. Only gypsies are more drawn to crime.

>They're like American-versions of our central asians
This Russian gets it.

>If they aren't terrorists here, they are about 75% criminals.
That's not what your country was squealing during Chechen wars

Sounds like a "you problem"

>Like Kadyrov?
Not even Russian but I get the feeling he's as "Muslim" as most westerners are "Christian".

He introduced Sharia in Chechnya or something like that so not really

He is politic, he haven't to be believer to do that.

So it's just for mass appeal?

> And no Yakuts here
Hi there, zadavayte vashi otveti

But we actually weren't. Our general populace gave zero fucks. We (general population) cared more about fucking Albanians in Kosovo or Yazidis in Iraq than fucking Chechens. They are a group your average American gave 0 fucks about (inb4 someone pulls up a random article Americans didn't care about). Russia retaking Chechnia was viewed as acceptable. My question is, why you wanted those morons to he part of your country and not kill them.

Super vocal about strict interpretations of Islam and supporting Sharia on social media, I'm sure Obama or Putin wouldn't introduce Sharia just because they're politicians so that doesn't add up

Ooh, are you in Yakutia or are you one of the dozen that got out?

This was my take too. He is a politician so he panders to the populace but doesn't give a shit (emotionally) as far as what the population wants. Basically he plays the part but their is no true religious aspect for him.

How's the summer going?

>Kosovo/Albania
Potential NATO/EU members to push American dominance on
>Yazidis in Iraq
Oil

Russians are not white. They are albino hairless gorillas posing as human.

Because genocide is expensive and pointless. And the root of the problem is in extremist preachers anyway

Tell me about Sakha Republic.

I kinda like living in Yakutia. May sound stupid, but thats what i've got.

Hot as hell.
No big difference from any other Mukhosransk in Russia.

Interesting. Is there anything interesting to do over there during the summer?

Actual answer, speaking only for Russians in America

Russians will certainly benefit from being white in American society because here skin color, and not nationality is what matters. However, they never enslaved black people, so they don't have white guilt.

If you are one of that strange dudes who like to go fishing/hunting/%other things related to wilderness%, then yeah, it's all about it. If you're not, then here is probably nothing of much interest.

>from any other Mukhosransk
Never been.

Picture a generic Russian city Americans paint ideas of over there and that shouldn't be far off

So it pretty much isn't worth a 6-hour flight from Samara then, right?

He's a tip no here cares about Albanians or Kurds.

Most people I know were against the serbia bombings

Mostly: depressive looking cities, grumpy people, lots of middle asians, dirt and dust. Default Cities (Moscow and Saint Petersburg) are kinda the only places in Russia which have touch of civilization.

>because they are white

Only on the outside

Most probably not. Is there a straight flight from Samara to Yakutsk anyway? You probably want to go through Moscow, there are 3 or 4 flights per day with kinda reasonable prices.
If i were you, i've better spent time and money on something else.

I'd assume I would have to go through Novosibirsk if I wanted a relatively straight route. Thanks for the advice on travelling there, never heard much about Yakutia so I'll definitely use this info in the future

Russians are not white, just like hispanics are not white.