1 day until we completely, utterly, assuredly dominate, enslave, humiliate, embarrass...

1 day until we completely, utterly, assuredly dominate, enslave, humiliate, embarrass, annihilate and wipe the North American country and nation of Mexico (also known as: los Estados Unidos Mexicanos) and the Mexican people off the face of the planet Earth (The only planet known to contain sentient life that is part of the Sol system located in the Milky Way galaxy of the Orion arm, which in turn is located in the Local Group Clusters which in turn is in the Virgo Supercluster which in turn is in the universe of the America wins timeline) with the United States of America's weapons of mass destruction - in the form of Christian "the American Messi" PulisGOD first of his name (PBUH), John "the Berlin Wall" Brooks and Bobby "Beaner Killer" Wood - in the historic Azteca stadium and regain our King James old testament based Abrahamic Judeo-Christian non-Arabic Islamic God given, constitutionally interpreted and endowed, U.S Supreme court ruled, American military Nato and U.N favored, philosophically and morally inclined, God Emperor, his Majesty the 45th President of the most powerful country on God's green christian Earth Donald John Trump (PBUH) backed right as number 1 of the Concacaf Fifa federation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wU-QnG-3qes
youtube.com/watch?v=sSDcXCUNO4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SOON

First for we don't care.

pulling for the spics tbqh

he won't quit this fucking guy.

How confident are you of winning tomorrow?

>inb4 0-0

why is the american frog white

I know, it should be 60% white

>Why is my country so shit at football?
>beside a pic of blanco
unfair 2bqh. points would stand if he'd picked a shit player

ITS COMMIN HOME LA

Because we're whiter than a slav country like Bulgaria.

No you aren't.

Half of that record is because Argentina exist to cuck Mexico.

wtf i hate wh*te people now

Screencapped you and the other faggot from the other thread, now don't go missing tomorrow night after the game ya hear me cletus

CHI

This tBh, and If It came down to It and by some miracle in 2018 we got to the final and It was vs. Argentina. Mexico would bend over and let argentina In swiftly without hesitating.

who are the 2 world class mexican players?

Messi is American... what a retarded image.

PU70

Rafa Marquez (Barcelona) & Hugo Sanchez (Real Madrid)

I remember this being 65 days, holy shit time flies by.

200 million god fearing christian white Americans >>>>>> 5 million Mongolian rape babies

didnt read lmao

Alright, you've made it

I know you made these threads to specifically make me watch that match and you fucking succeeded, you made me hype and I will watch.
Congratulations.

When's kick-off?

Will OP kill himself or go shooting schools when México beats them 3-1?

Tomorrow at 5:30 PM Pacific Time.

Will you go shooting up your favela City of God style when big strong America wins?

I do that for a living already.

i like this meme, no joke

t. Favela dweller

t. Person who's right

We got this. PulisGOD and Wood will score.

Lel they suck

youtube.com/watch?v=wU-QnG-3qes
youtube.com/watch?v=sSDcXCUNO4k

>scoring on our backup goalies
Lel let me rephrase, they really fucking suck

i-i don't give a crud who wins

>he rates Ochoa
Kek
KEK
K E K

Daily reminder that the fortress that is Azteca will be broken down tomorrow and Trump will laugh

>we

easy win for us seeing how Mexico, as usual, will be using their Z team.

Why would a hue care about that shitty match?

i dont know. im clenching my asshole pretty hard. With the expection of Ochoa and grampa Marquez getting older - Mexico has a pretty solid team.

i dont think ill be able to handle the bantz going to work monday with a bunch of mexishits.

Only beaten us 1nce in the aztec dome, thinking they can doublepeat
Deluded shitters>

Mexican players are just as likely to crumble in the Azteca because most of their players play in Europe now and have to get used to the altitude. Our players already played some friendlies in high altitude to acclimate.

A win and we gain next to nothing. A loss and we genuinely might not qualify for Russia.

Not sure why people are hyping this up, this is the last situation the fans should be adding pressure to.

>we gain next to nothing
We gain 3 points and won't be pressured for the next 3-4 games meaning we can experiment and bring in some players to get experience like Morales or Williams.

>An americunt actually posted a thread on es pee implying they might win

prepare ur anus

Go Mexico lol

thx m8

Of course he cried, he was so usedd to utterly destroying and embarrassing mexico all his career 0:)

Nope and nope.

We should already be in a position devoid of pressure. By winning we get back to a position near our expectations. So we really don't gain anything.

i hate usa but i enjoyed these threads, will stay up for the match and root for u my dude

I don't really care if Mexico wins or not but I hope those niggers get nuked for their stupid laser pointer bullshit

Why does that player not have a neck?

A side-effect of excessive masturbation.