Does Myrkur post here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=URExdOXmnzk
youtube.com/watch?v=6byxk-hIyiU
calyxpix.com/2017/04/19/great-kat-swindon/
instagram.com/p/BEqnN9FSC3D/
instagram.com/p/4jMRohSC9f/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's just an autist. Stop bullying her unless it's really funny. Has she ever been baited aside from insults?

can't you make your attempt at a funny post without shaming people who live with their parents?

>Not just typing "shit"
ugh.

>hates americucks
I'm in love

i'm seeing her live in a week fellas

rip lil peep
kys

Crazy dog lady.

Where? She'll be playing two folk (no metal whatsoever) shows with a choir in January and one of the concerts will be close to me. Should I go?

Pls don’t bully Myrkur, she’s a special girl.

>8 dogs
Damn, it's better than 8 cats.

I count nine.

yeah i'm makng her my waifu i dont give a shit

there's 10

She’s like a Nico that makes metal.

Christ.

I expected someone to say that lol.

oh god you're right

>tfw all those dogs are just a surrogate for a loving relationship.

I was going to say that but I felt like it was a tad to misogynistic and dickish.

It’s not, it’s just sad. There’s no meanness intended.

you're a dick anyway so it doesn't suprise me, not like you'd know anything about relationships with the opposite sex.

and that one girl you dated in fucking high school doesn't count.

Everyone hates us, especially other americans. It just comes with the territory.

She's playing in Croatia with Solstafir and I'm probably going. I still haven't listened to Solstafir though

>tfw no well armed autistic waifu
why even live desu

That one actually hurt. Got me there.

She’s rich too.

her parents are
Doubt they'd fund their son in law's autistic interests.

>glock 19
Into the trash it goes

There’s some serious Todestrieb going on here if you’re attracted to a mentally ill woman who loves guns.

It’s like wanting to date Courtney Love.

>walk into arcade
>see this
what do?

I will not buy Myrkur's new album until she takes a dump in her panties in public while I'm watching.

>he doesn't want yandere mommy to make him a man

She's neither of those things

She's an anorexic model who whores herself out to one sugar daddy after the next.

>young enough for Myrkur to be his mommy
wew

This exterminates the Myrkur

Kat has always been an even bigger meme than Myrkur. She's also so forgotten and irrelevant that I'm pretty sure that you ARE Kat.
[spoiler]I'm kind of impressed by how memorable she is despite never even properly releasing music [/spoiler]

The big difference is that Kat is funny, charismatic, sexy, and a better musician than Myrkur.
And her label never tried to portray her as a serious metalhead anyway.

wonder how it became 1981

She’s not that, she’s a brat who can’t form intimate relationships and if she falls for someone and they leave her she’s gonna go nuts.

If ya gonna get with her you better commit to it.

It’s kinda hot.

>commit to it
or make sure you break her arms and legs before you leave her

From what I understand Kat is an actual Julliard train violinist, but her guitar playing sounds like noise. Are there any violin recordings of her?
Also, I like how she still does her shtick every day on FB despite being in her 50s. By the way, Kat, we all know it's you posting ITT.

Oh, just noticed there's a whole bunch of her violin recordings on youtube. Sounds good.

That’s a disgusting thing to say.

it's okay, Myrkur is kind of disgusting

I'm not Kat she just gives me a boner and I want her to play out scat fantasies for me while yelling at me.

Only in a good way.

This board is trash.

no, in a moral way too. She is a false and a poseur, she must be burned and died.

youtube.com/watch?v=URExdOXmnzk
>0:25
Damn Devin, what have they done to you?

She updates her FB a few times a day even though she only has 150 likes. She probably responds to all messages. You should try it. Femdom used to be part of her live shows and I think she sells nudes on her website.

I want her to take a dump in her pants/diaper and loudly brag about it while insulting me as I masturbate. It's a very specific fantasy.

Tell her, she'd unironically like that.

how would you know?

youtube.com/watch?v=6byxk-hIyiU

>scat fetish
Subhuman detected.

What a sick world we live in

Euros are even bigger mongrels.

calyxpix.com/2017/04/19/great-kat-swindon/
lel

I don't think so pal

Not as long as they're divided into countries with borders and have their own languages and keep their own individual cultures, amdrimutt.

Oh my god, Grimus got the surgery. :) in so happy for her. I mean now her new album can talk about the transition.

>t. I dont like America even though if anything happens there it effects everywhere else in the world

Brainlet

u fucking wish pal

It's a shame her music sucks, she seems cool.

>if anything happens there it effects everywhere else in the world
no one but amerifats who consider themselves the center of the world think this

I'm european though
pantypoop is the masterrace

She probably fucks the dogs. I knrw a really hot girl, massive tits and brunette. She was I think 2 years older than me in high school. She was in to dogs and lile a trainer. But she was so hard to talk to in the class I had with her (unless it was about dogs) so also had a really nice as. It was like of Lavren had more developed tits and ass and had a more feminine face.

I think she was fucking the dogs is the point of my story

Your just a butt hurt Europekike. Hows about we mix all your women with our men ;)

That’s what they like to tell themselves, they think they’ve been there forever, when they’re part fucking Somali or Algerian, or Slavic.

She was right about Americans, nation of filth.

I wonder what she meant by that

the OG Amerimutt poster

>nation without history of it's own learns world history through Sup Forums memes
lmao

top kek, burgers btfo

Your a fucking nigger. I'm gonna fucking breed all your proper cunts BritBong. You didnt make good music until the 20th century (with thw exception of maybe Dowland and Byrd) fuck of my Sup Forums

>You didnt make good music until the 20th century
This is true for basically all anglos, though.

OH NO NO NO

According to the definition Anglo is English Speaking Americans but lets be real, America is 200 years old, how old is England. Within about 100-120 or so years we were making good music, it took centuries (England was a settlement in the 5th century) for them to make anything of note.

They probably will begin to look like that.

Slav is not a race.

America is good because of Anglos. The rest of the world are subhuman, including the snowniggers.

If you’re not from the US/UKCanada/Aus/NZ then you don’t have any value.

Amerifats already look like that.

Yeah but Anglos make shit music. Nothing of note (minus two rennisance composers) came out prior to the 1900s

lol all these inbred eurotards mad because they've never been to a dentist

Both Anglos and snowniggers were living in thatched huts while the Roman Empire existed so this is kind of a moot point.

Actually, only brits have shit teeth. On average, continental Europeans have the best teeth in the world.

>>>aspergers
Me, me too!

wow this bitch is racist against americans
fuck her and dog bless these united states

>said the culturless mongrel

>people actually getting mad at a black metal musician being racist
It's as if anything else is expected.

How many Relapse execs did she top to get her boring ass hard rock shilled on every metal forum and site as the newest trve blvck mvtvl experience?
>haven't listened to Solstafir
Get on that, Kold and Svartir are great
Most girls with large dogs do this, not many people realize

Even during the 1800s England produced shit

Also moot means debatable

moot means princess

like saying a black american rap star isn't a racist. literally the same thing right?

Amerifags BTFO

hey, nice teeth! :^)

She'd dating Afsky (black metal musician). They both live with Amalie's parents (I think it's some kind of compound).
instagram.com/p/BEqnN9FSC3D/

He's not exactly a 10/10 so uglyfags rejoice.

instagram.com/p/4jMRohSC9f/
lol

Based

>ugly
>plays vidya and 40k
ONE OF US

what