What went so horribly wrong?

what went so horribly wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/telling-us-you-dont-need-a-tv-licence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Splitting the license fee between four channels
Continually putting out shit TV shows
Seemingly spending their budget on Family Guy and American Dad repeats
Giving Lilly Allen a TV Show

if poo could speak it would say I do to you

the poo is meek but it knows poo poo

pakis

If it wasn't for Planet Earth, there would literally be nothing worth watching on the BBC.

who's this cunt?

Radio 1's gaming expert

Has anyone watched that american Autopsy? how bad is it? I watched the one he did after the 2015 General election, and Boyle had no clue what was going on.

really makes ur cogs spin

It's Julia Hardy, Radio 1's Gaming Expert

What are her credentials?

3 channels dedicated to BBC?

Shes an expert on gaming

"Youth" oriented programming by people who never interact with anyone below 40, resulting in an out-of-touch patronising kind of youth blackface which is cringeworthy as fuck

If it was, Sup Forums would love it

Anyone besides hipster ultra-cucks who tend to work in media in London

>Series 5

bbc3 makes good shows, havent you seen People just do nothing?

d-d-dare i say it, is he still......'our guy' ?

Marketing to a new demographic?

I haven't watch a single show on this channel since it went online-only. If I'm flipping channels and it isn't immediately available I'm not going to bother.

It was the designated trash channel, they couldn't justify keeping it on the airwaves when the license fee was frozen.

"Hur Hur Americans are stupid and Trump is Ugly"
It's just that all the way through, Nothing New.

I'm pretty sure it was the only way for Frankie Boyle to get back on the BBC. He got kicked off for not being SJW enough.

That guy at the back always plays bullies. He played one in Black Books and I think he was in Red Dwarf too?

>Available for 23 days
>Why?

Why indeed.

I'm waiting for the Inside No.9, true patrician show desu famiglia.

They thought that pandering to the negroes that make up 3% of the population would pay off.

Unsurprisingly, it didn't.

I think they're starting to realise that too.

I genuinely put the death of Top Gear as a turning point.

Quality content from the BBC

He's been pushing his SJW agenda for a few years now. Gets kind of tiring. You can tell what he's going to hate and like.

If they realised it, they'd be putting some money into literally anything.

That'd require effort though, so instead they're going to demand everyone pay the license fee if they own an internet capable device, or just remove the pretense and get the government to make it a mandatory tax. It's an absolute fucking cancer on the country.

>Tfw falconhoof TV show was denied for 5 series of this shit

I genuinely don't know who watches it is the thing.

I swear the BBC at this point has extended virtue signalling to what they fund, regardless of what people actually want.

>Can Top Gear
>Fund more "diversity" bollocks
>All of the "diverse" people liked the show about three middle aged white blokes fucking about
>None of them watch the "diversity" shows

Bravo Beeb

is there gonna be a 3rd season at all?

You don’t need a TV Licence if you:
>never watch or record programmes on any channel as they’re being shown on TV or live on an online TV service, and
>never download or watch BBC programmes on iPlayer – live, catch up or on demand.

tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/telling-us-you-dont-need-a-tv-licence

Him and Her was the best thing about it and Stacy Dooly/Reggie Yates are the worst of it with their god awful "documentaries"

they still come to your house to check

Television is an inherently inferior medium, they should have just stuck more money in Radio 4

''planet earth is the only one i recognise therefor its the only show worth watching''

The Missing is exceptional, i highly recommend.
Nowt wrong with The Apprentice either.

apprentice is still good

>Him and Her
yeah, after monlkey dust

Lived in my flat for 4 years and have never received a visit

They've been pushing for more and more bullshit every year. Before, you didn't need a license to use iPlayer, just to watch live, who knows where we'll be in another year or two.

As people switch off in droves, they're only going to get more aggressive.

The Apprentice has been fucking trash for years, mate. The gimmick got old when you realised they hire retards on purpose to make it "fun", it's a modern day freak show.

>Nowt wrong with The Apprentice either.

There is this season. They're all fucking mongs, to the point where it's not even fun any more.

There's like 3 different versions of The Missing.

of course, the gimmick is obvious. i watch tv for entertainment though not for realism

>Not tuning in every friday night for Ian Hislop and Paul Merton

why wouldnt you want to watch a freak show??

BBC three only appealed to "urban youths". If you like it, you were one.

Wasnt there one on BBC3 recently?

Nothing wrong with minorities in UK, pakistani people are hardworking and they dont make problems or mix with white issues. Stop that meme.

Fuck off Paki

It's not entertaining when they're set up to fail. You just feel sorry for the poor millennial fuckwits.

Politics is such a tremendous joke that I've stopped caring altogether.

Because I prefer my funnies in a way that isn't just taking advantage of fools, the ultimate in low hanging fruit? I'm sure dog fights are great fun if you like seeing animals tear each other to shreds.

i dont know what youre referring to. this series with julien baptise (pic related the fucking god amongst men) is the best.

it was on last year as well. i havent seen any other versions

Not a Pakistani, I'm being realistic. Right wing media are blowing it out of proportion. Pakistani people, as well as black people, need their program too.

>Rotherdam

it feels like people who work making tv shows and movies think that having a diverse cast adds 1 or 2 points on a x/10 scale so the reason why nothing good is made anymore is that they all think they're making 8/10 or 9/10 stuff when it's only 6/10 or 7/10

Nah, they've just replaced all the highly skilled staff across the board with incompetent minorities to pad the numbers. You don't get hired for talent at the BBC, you get hired for your skin color and political beliefs.

Anyone seen that Amazon advert with the vicar and the imam buying each other some fucking kneepads for Christmas?
mfw tbqh

So? White people don't rape or murder? It's white british male fault, like this one Whenever a minority speaks up about smart things, a majority is shutting them down.

liked him on mock the week

hate him on everything else and his shows.
he's also a dumb fuck SNP supporter

>right wing media

He is. He was quick on MotW, but he was annoying as fuck nationalist. Glad he got kicked off desu. Guy was unbearable.

former communist probably still is one

>yfw you realise that people in this country earnestly get excited over christmas adverts for supermarkets

I know 2 Scottish lads, one of them is an utterly based lad who moved to England and loves Trump, the other is a nice guy but fiercely nationalistic in a way I just can't comprehend. He legit thinks the EU is just going to let Scotland back in if they leave the UK, and that would somehow be a good thing.

Commie or not his Danny Dyer impression is priceless

>there are people who get excited over x factor
at least we know who the plebs are

>Amazon STILL think people are welcoming and receptive to Multiculturalism
>In 2016

does that actually happen?

Rotherdam?

Are you trying to say Rotherham?
Or Rotterdam in Holland?

This. If whites are quiet, Pakis are quiet too.

Theyre probably from Stoke

Exactly. Pakistani people never start a fight.

Watched it in IMAX with a Redmayne fangirl. Wasnt shit, visuals and sound were a lot of fun and the creature design was top notch.

The problem with it is there is almost no comedy foil to it all. That squib guy just isnt funny so its just a bunch of quirky lolsorandum humour for 2 hours. Redmayne is probably the funniest person in it and that is a problem.

The comedy in the HP series is actually one of its strong points. Had all this krrrrazy magic going on then some deadpan humour from a shakespearean actor. It worked really well.

Theres an also a Toys R Us advert with a girl in a hijab scarf thing singing the theme song which then cuts to a load of multiracial enployees.

T-thanks Sweden

my folks watch x factor , strictly come dancing and all the other shit normie shows, dont forget all the soaps too! the worst is they watch all the ghost hunting programs (such as most haunted) and believe its all real , they take everything that happens on the show as fact and believe in haunted places. i weep for humanity.

wrong thread guys pls ignore my failure

unless you wanna talk about fantastic beasts

it's pretty much SNP's mandate
>"do the exact opposite of what the Torries want"
>"southerners fuck off"

it breeds dumb as fuck policy and politicians who look like they have downs

Frankie plays right into this shit, and it's just stupid.

Mock the Week was great, except they sometimes had unfunny americans and shit like that.

it's not very complicated, user

they apportioned a substantial share of their budget to a channel specifically designed to host "experimental" content (read: mediocre amateurish crap)

Crap which nobody watched, because it was crap

Honestly Broadcasting House should have been razed to the ground for such an egregious waste of taxpayers' money

>Cavemen never start a fight

They cancelled all of their original content dramas for family guy reruns and stuff like...sun sea and suspicious parents and that kind of garbage shit.

What is essential BBC 3 kino lads?

I'd say

Being Human
Him and Her
Cuckoo (first series only)
Nighty Night
How Not to Live Your Life
qt Stacey Dooley documentaries

Sounds just like my Mum desu. My dad watches the same shit too but luckily it's only my mum who's into the mumbo jumbo ghost stuff. I've come to terms with it as long as it makes her happy.
The soaps are a bigger problem.
Corrie/Emmerdale/Eastenders take up something like 8 hours a week combined. It's crazy.

kill bbc

> No u!

T . Excuses shutskin pedophiles make

Paki Muzrats are scum and need to burn.

>How Not to Live Your Life

God damn I loved that show.

Blame Zai Bennett for that. The cunt.

yes

>that fucking episode where they dressed up as Riggs and Murtaugh

What's the chance of a Tory Gov removing the license fee? I could imagine telling the working class that they could save hundreds a year by removing it to be appealing.

Remember when BBC3 wasn't the Tumblr channel?