/sag/: South Asia General

Indus Valley Civilization edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MxVrRrDFJEw
youtube.com/watch?v=oI84oM_bJeg
youtube.com/watch?v=n7ndRwqJYDM
thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-opinion/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19091109.ece
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/25/overturned-oil-tanker-explodes-in-pakistan-killing-more-than-100
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's just the two of us. These threads don't last without the Afghan and Iranian shitposters

Symbols of IVC script (not deciphered)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MxVrRrDFJEw

Those Iranians don't like us. They called us dirty people in last thread and didn't included us in current thread.

That's just that one Canadian shitposter lol

Read somewhere yesterday that linguists believe the script to be similar to dravidian languages

>linguists believe the script to be similar to dravidian languages

That maybe true.

And not only one canadian posters, there were two posters from Canada hating on us

>They called us dirty people in last thread and didn't included us in current thread.
You seem kinda new here. Indians shitting in the open and not using a toilet is a bit of a meme here, people don't really mean anything by it.

Before this it was Indians being rapists. And before that it was Indians being curryniggers

bhai, urdu ya hindi meh baath karo, woh haraamzade yehaan se nikal jaayenge

It's okay on other threads and I don't mind them. But /sag/ is the only comfy corner of flag boards of Sup Forums.

>urdu ya hindi
They are the same language mate that use different scripts. Urdu/Hindi aren't spoken by all South Asians so it isn't practical

Well, the more sensitive you act, the more they'll do it. This entire board is about banter between people, unfortunately the Indians get incredibly butthurt when that happens and ruin threads by resorting to juvenile insults.

>comfy corner
>people posting tasteless shit about muslims
>others asking Hindus to drink cowpiss and fuck cows
>everyone hating on other regions and other castes
>people baiting Pakistanis for no reason
Not that comfy, mate. The last three threads have been utter dogshit

Do we know which modern people are genetically most related to the people of IVC?

>not that comfy
Didnt the afghans and iranians shitpost the previous /sag/ threads anyway. Thats more like their containment now.

Dravidians. It isn't North Indians because linguistics and now genetics have shown them to be migrants from Central Asia

/sag/ dies without their shitposting to bump it

posting future thread pics

>Dravidians. It isn't North Indians because linguistics and now genetics have shown them to be migrants from Central Asia
no, it's definitely north indians, north indians descend from both aryans and ivc whereas you dumb black madrassi naked jungle jumping moneys having nothing to do with hinduism and aryanism

>It isn't North Indians because linguistics and now genetics have shown them to be migrants from Central Asia

I don't think we North Indians are pure blooded Proto Indo-Europeans. There was mixing with the people of IVC.

monkeys****
mfw half naked manlet babboon looking hindpoos trying to take history away from us

Us north indians are blessed to be mostly aryan with little poo admixture thankfully.

Go back

>with hinduism and aryanism
Which isn't IVC

See what I was talking about?

Huh. North and South Indians are genetically close to each other.

where are you niggers from in india, every time I go back I'm literally treated like a god anytime I go south of madras
you wish

>winning two wars against the british

is Tipu the greatest ruler to pass the subcontinent?

also btw you might as well rename this shit /dalit/ general, /streetshitter/ general, /bhakti/ general

literally all your culture comes from us and yet everywhere in the internet, these poos dare to talk shit to us, would literally rather be called a paki than indian

Nope, not all. I'm not talking about appearance here

Pretty much. Babar was cool too.

Why can't we be friends though?

unless you're a punjabi who recognizes other indians to be shit, I can't be friends

>tfw south indian

youtube.com/watch?v=oI84oM_bJeg

feels good man

I am from Punjab and I like South Indians. Go hang out with your inbred Iranian sub-human friends.

Why 99% Kashmiris are gas chamber worthy?

>Punjabi
>implying I wanna be pals with an insecure diaspora
No, thanks, you'll never compare to Jatts anyway. You're probably a manlet too.

Where from, brah?

I am a jatt, you dumb madrassi

Abdool please, Allah is a little bitch.

I donno, mate, they did kick out all the brahmins from Kashmir that's pretty alpha

>Nope, not all.
Have you ever read genetic studies done on South Asia. Maybe North-West Indians are not that related to outcast South Indians, but They are related to Brahmins, Nair, Reddy and other UC South Indians.

why pajinders are so insecure?

kek yeah allah is a nigger, but even a nigger is better than hindushits

legit your entire family would come kiss my feet if they saw me in your streetshitting village

I have circled the place on that IVC map. I am a Saini from Punjab.

Afghans have the internet? They go on Sup Forums?

Aurangazeb managed to expand the Mughal Empire to it's greatest extant and the Hindu butthurt if a testimony to his success

Babur started from being the Badshah of a tiny kingdom of Fergana (Which he lost to Ahmad Tambal). Starting from a teenager who had lost his kingdom hiding in someone's backyard with 5 loyal begs he managed to conquer his way to Delhi and forged an Empire that lasted 300 years.

Sher Shah Suri was the grandson of a Stable Hand. His father enlisted in the cavalry and quickly rose to significance. Suri was even more popular and eventually gathered his successors and from Bangladesh he set out conquering the whole of the Mughal Empire and forcing Humayun to flee to Iran.

Chandragupta Maurya drove out the Greeks and forged one of the greatest empires the world had seen at the time.

>larping as Jatt
Oh, yea, where from? What's your last name?

Then why do Muslims eat your mommy lol

Look up the Hindu article "How genetics is resolving the Aryan mystery". I'm willing to any refutations or counter arguments you might have

Ashamed of being Hindus once

Poojesh you are not allowed here.

Aurangzeb was actually a pretty cool ruler, all that shit about breaking temples and killing people is Hindu propaganda.

The only shit thing he did was fuck over his father and brothers

Are you jatt? not gonna dox myself sry this isnt facebook, if you're jatt sorry for insulting you, I just hate pajfucks, literally have more in common with muslim pakibros than most indians I met irl

You choot fakir that's not alpha Brahmins are best Indians. You only think it was alpha because you are a lower caste dog

guy on left is probably worshipped by poo women for having fair skin lol

To keep this thread IVC related:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7ndRwqJYDM

Those guys probably ate your mummy too lol

>Not gonna dox myself
Nigga, wut. There are probably more Jatts in Canada than Punjab at this point.

>Are you jatt?
Asl Jatt reporting

Everyone spits on the brahmins lol, ask the Tamils.
>caste
>implying I wouldn't kill myself if I was a stupid Hindu shivling worshipper

No we don't like inbred brainlet Iranians.

Know you're place Dalit soon lower caste dogs will be wiped out then akhand Bharat will commence

>this is what cow piss drinkers believe
What the fuck are you doing in the UK when your mummy is getting gangbanged by the roadside here lol

>look like a poojeet
>I-I am high caste guys

Nice thread guys

If you care so much about Akhand Bharat, then why did you left you beloved Bharat for U.K.

That was a smart move too as it ensured that there would be no future Rebellions.

The stories of massacres that we get are because of Aurangzeb's obsession with Stability and Law and Order. Anyone who threatened to disturb that would result in the most severe Punishment.

His massacres were pretty tame compared to Akbar's mountain of skulls of Hemu's army.

He was more concerned with the civilians as well. He banned sati which somehow makes HIM a barbarian rather than going to it to enjoy the hideous sight like Akbar has recorded in the Akbarnamma.

>That was a smart move too as it ensured that there would be no future Rebellions.
It wasn't a smart move per se, it was expected of Mughal princes to fight it out among themselves to establish succession

>The stories of massacres that we get are because of Aurangzeb's obsession with Stability and Law and Order
He didn't do any of that shit

See: "aurangzeb the man and the myth"

He wasn't a saint Tho. It's a bad thing I he didn't kill those who were causing unrest. All strong rulers do that.

I meant he was smart in killing and exiling brothers but by killing his sons he killed off the stronger genes. (The civil war ensured that the strongest son would become Emperor).

>ywn have noodle fall asleep on you while you stroke her hair

Not born in Bharat mate I'm second generation Indian my parents moved here before I was born.

I thought being a phag was illegal in pookistan I'm gonna report you to pooki gov

>Insecure second class Brit citizen dreaming of Hindu rashtra
The joke writes itself

>2017
>Listening to gorillaz
not even once

>Noodle is a girl
>You can't report an anonymous user to one of the most ineffecient police forces and expect results
>Being attracted to men is not illegal
>Most of these laws are unenforced because of gay butt police

What's humanz?

I'm not second class phag I'm not a pooki Muslim so the white brits see me as one of their own. Why can't a British born person want undivided India? My English accent won't stop me from fighting for Akhand Bharat

>Why can't a British born person want undivided India?

Because you are a foreigner and have no right to give your opinions on our county's matters.

>white brits see me as one of their own
> My English accent won't stop me from fighting for Akhand Bharat
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I seriously laughed tho. If you are an Abglo troll, you got me good, mate

>so the white brits see me as one of their own
kek don't delude yourself, gorey niggers can't differentiate between indians too well when all is said and done

>Abglo
*Anglo
Couldn't type cos still shaking from laughter

You claim to be a patriot to Pakistan yet insult your own police force. Sad

My blood is not foreign though and I have visited India several times. Blood is more important than birthplace

IVC was almost definitely Dravidian or some Dravidian-related group.

Also R ultimately descends from India anyway. Indo-Aryans were just a back migration.

>Also R ultimately descends from India anyway. Indo-Aryans were just a back migration.
thehindu.com/todays-paper/tp-opinion/how-genetics-is-settling-the-aryan-migration-debate/article19091109.ece

>An overturned oil tanker burst into flames in Pakistan on Sunday, killing more than 120 people who had rushed to the scene of the highway accident to gather leaking fuel, an official said.
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/25/overturned-oil-tanker-explodes-in-pakistan-killing-more-than-100
I don't want to sound inconsiderate or edgy, but what a flock of stupid animals.

The article agrees with me. Your point?

>R descends from India
>same as what the article says
Nigga, what?

Many people on this side of the world don't value their lives.

Yes, R likely descends from South Asia, or close to it.

Indo-Aryans came from somewhere around Kazakhstan or Russia.

I don't see any contradictions here. R is not a European haplogroup.

>and forcing Humayun to flee to Iran.
Daily reminder that an empire that doesn't even last for two decades isn't an empire.
>he set out conquering the whole of the Mughal Empire
It was already dead desu

im back here my niggas

im closer to the peoples of the indian subcontinent than the ir*nics

So, when are you gonna start believing that the Aryans originated in India?

لا تستمع إلى الأكاذيب الأنجلو. نحن w u z كل شيء والجميع

>Arabic and not Farsi
Thaere are no Arabs in this general.

Bump

I never claimed to be a Patriot but being a Patriot is why I hate the corrupt Police Force.

Whut?

What about the Empire that conquered all of India under Aurangzeb?

Eid Mubarak lads, to my fellow Muslims and Hindus, Buddhists, Jains, and Sikhs, ITT.

>Not Urdu

Fuck off, Sandnigger.

Khair Mubarik, laddy!

That's alright, man, we don't blame Muslims as a whole for what happend.
Eid Mubarak.

B-but I was baiting you guys ...

How do you go from this to designated shitting streets.

The Eternal Anglo

Remove kebab

Aryans.

You might as well answer some questions. Are you the Punjabi from Sialkot?

How religious is your family, how prevalent is the Ramzan fasting over there?

Can you tell me what goes on during Ramzan and Eid? I know people do shopping a lot, and then there's iftar. What else?

Do you ever see anyone eating/smoking in the open during Ramzan?

Nope

Why Poojinders are so insecure?

To be honest I'd rather smell farts than drink piss

Probably cause they share a country with people who call cows mummy

>You might as well answer some questions. Are you the Punjabi from Sialkot?
Nope. I'm the Muhajir LahoriFag who made the first /saarc/ thread and who's into Loli and WE WUZZING
>How religious is your family, how prevalent is the Ramzan fasting over there?
Most of my immediate family isn't that religious. I mean they are firm believers but aren't practicing Muslims. Only my grandmother prays five times a day. I am the second most religious (Read the Quran daily and get pissed at Liberals) and even I often don't pray for weeks (Not that I'm proud of it). Most kids fast all 30 days for the rush but adults just fast every other day. Those on medication, the elderly, on their period and women who's puss puss gets dry don't fast. I'm a full month guy tho.

>Can you tell me what goes on during Ramzan and Eid? I know people do shopping a lot, and then there's iftar. What else?
Well mostly we spend the day sulking around and sleeping or praying and reading the Quran. Mostly just sleeping. Once Iftar is finished we sit around like basking lizards.

Once the Eid Moon has been seen we celebrate Chand Raat (Moon Night). Alot of people go Eid shopping or just to hang out with friends and family. On Eid day, the men get up at around 6 and all leave for prayer. Once prayers end they return home and all friends and family go from house to house meeting each other.
>Do you ever see anyone eating/smoking in the open during Ramzan?
Yes.

>Muhajir LahoriFag
Oh, the Siddiqui dude. Do you get any flak for using the Siddiqui last name from other Pakis?

Have you ever led prayers in a mosque?

Do you ever meet people who are uncomfortable with you being so religious?

Do you read any other religious texts or philosophical tracts?

Do offices, colleges and schools go on like normal during ramzan?