Only 60% of the US is white

>Only 60% of the US is white

How is Donald Trump going to get almost all of them to vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4697286,00.html
liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The current voting population is 70% white. 20 years from now, it will be 60%. However, the delusion will break once Trumptards here realize that most of the white voters are concentrated in the states that they already can win anyway lol. Have fun with the white vote in Florida and Virginia, faggots.

The US doesn't have mandatory voting, mate. We just need more people to actually show up.

Niggers don't vote and chinks/poos are decently conservative. Only problem is spics and they can't win you an election.

>only 2.6% of the population in the US are jewish

>controls 95% of the media

He's not.

Some rich white nationalist should pay a top rapper to make a song called 'voting is gay' or something

He's gonna have to pay me.

I'm not wasting my gas money and time to go vote. Why should I?

60% counting arabs as whites...

I'm sorry Bernie didn't win m8. Don't take it out on us

ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4697286,00.html

America is fine. Israel too.

What about White Hispanic Mexican Intellectuals?

Trump will pwns u

He won't and he can't win either way.

The media chooses the President, not the people.

kek

I'm voting hillary just to watch the world burn.

the only reason whites are shrinking as a relative size of the population is the massive beaner invasion

Thats why Trump destroying the GOPe cucks right as they were trying to embrace the death of white majority in america was so critical. It is already borderline impossible to stop politically, in another 20 years it would no longer be possible to stop the browning of america. this might be the last chance

TRUMP 2016

It's too late, even if every single white male votes for him that's still only 30% of the population

it's already too late, nothing less than sterilising or deporting them is going to stop them now

honestly so long as the niggers are decreasing is all that really matters. At least a hispanic can learn how to read, and count to ten.

Whites actually show up at the polls with a valid ID and vote.

Hispanics either don't bother, are illegal or are currently too young

The clock is ticking though, if whites don't or can't assert themselves soon it's going to be electorally impossible... And the US will be looking at a Latin style government which a lot of whites will never obey and there will be problems.

>not realizing how populated the US is
The united states still has the largest population of white people in the world

liveleak.com/view?i=eeb_1464380357

Ahh yes, the hispanics they are just like us

nope, we're lucky if the "real" white population is 50%. come on man, they've been throwing that 70% number around since the early 2000's.

moron lmfao

hispanics like blacks, cannot compete with any of our white standards and indeed do raise crime, just not by as much as blacks

Turns out minorities don't like other minorities.

As soon as they are in, they're for the closed borders and don't give a fuck about their brothers. They know other shitskins are a threat for their welfare as well.

He won't, sadly.

The US is lost, and the only way to save it is a race war.

This is stupid considering that only about 1/4 of the country even bothers to vote.

Over 90 percent of white men vote republican. It's going to be close

Eat a dick.Floridas full of cubans who vote republican.

Florida is Trump country cunt

>tfw our cuck forefathers literally gave our country, our BIRTHRIGHT, away to women and minorities
We're better men

>implying shitskins and spics vote

Came here to post this.

I'm a white male voting for Hillary.

depends on his vp.

Only 60% non-hispanic whites. That means 30% white males.

DELETE THIS