Itt: falls from grace

itt: falls from grace

I DONT WANNA WASTE MY TIME

he is missing his guitar

hes dreaming its early 2000 and hes playing infront of a massive crowd

Edward Furlong really let himself go.

they finally got assagne

alcohol detox is no joke

i was hospitalized for eight days on huge doses of phenobarbitol to keep me from having siezures and my heart rhythm was so out of whack the first couple of days they had to use a defibrillator on me while i was awake.

sober for 33 months now

what is it with americans and their dependencies

>such a betacuck he cant handle his booze

Ive been drinking for 20y ears and not once had a problem. Fucking loser.

How much do you have to drink to get this fucked,

roughly 1 whole marijuana

That's great. I hope you keep it up and on the 3rd year of sobriety you get hit by a bus.

>33 months
Keep it up my nigger.

desu Edward Furlong always looked like he was rolling in crack, meth and cheap bourbon. Him and Macaulay Culkin.

yea the problem is stopping you fuck head, you can die from the detox

wow, how do you end up like that? i mean i had these 2 weeks of heavy aphetamine use after which i felt like i would never leave the bed again and it took a good week for me to stay awake longer than 4 hours but really, seizures from alcohol? wow.

the detox man, your body is dependant on alcohol so if you are addicted you need to go to hospital to detox because you can die from it.

>man die from lack of alcohol
no such thing. You're just a little bitch

Seizures may occur in more than 5 percent of untreated patients in acute alcohol withdrawal. Another severe complication is delirium tremens (DT's), which is characterized by hallucinations, mental confusion, and disorientation. The mortality rate among patients exhibiting DT's is 5 to 25 percent.

JUST

People die all the fucking time from alcohol detox bros

He looks pretty good for 48.