last thread

>Not Stannis
GET OFF MY THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lmao look at that bald cuck

renly literally would've annihlated the lannisters
something stannis has proven himself incapable of

it's the nate silver effect.

he continually predicted he could take winterfell

as the realization that his prediction was wrong dawned on him, his hairline evaporated along with his chances and daughter

he was just trying to warm his daughter up, the north gets so chilly and she was feeling stone cold

No god nor king will decide my destiny, monarchic slave.

>T. wildling savage

Even joffers was a better king

how tho

That's because Tywin did everything for him

>supposed to look like the ridiculously big and strong king
>looks like me

Then he should of declared for his OLDER brother and so much shit could have been avoided

so was stannis; the show didn't get a lot of descriptions right
But in this case the aesthetic of the actors for Stannis and Renly still fitted the nature of the characters they were playing IMO
still retarded that they didnt just dye renly's hair black though (it was a major plot point ffs)

nope, then the Tyrells would fuck off back home and they wouldn't have the numerical superiority necessary to beat the Lannisters

But show Renly was literally the opposite of book Renly. He was supposed to be like young Robert, strong, big and incredibly charismatic. In the show he was a weak cuck.

Didn't his usurpation start before Stannis did? His original plan was just to seize control of the regency before he realises Stark is an idiot.

gay boi

ye he declared himself king while stannis was still dicking around with pirates and shit

Renly could have still married into Tyrells. Stannis had a daughter and his wife is barren. Stannis even offered Renly to be named his heir.

Stark told Renly he was the younger brother and not to do start shit

is show Ramsay would have a chance to successful stand against Night King army?

tyrells wanted a queen straight away, they weren't going to settle for any less which is why they ended up siding with the lannisters

Will Jaqen H'ghar be a good husband?

>Stark told Renly he was the younger brother and not to do start shit
Seizing control of the king when the Lannisters hate your guts and will probably try to bump you off at some point isn't starting shit it's the most sensible thing to do.

he was almost as bad a military commander as the gormless manlet, so no

yeah sadly Ned not-so-sensibly trusted the man whose #1 life goal was fucking his wife
Renly did the smart thing and fucked right off to Highgarden

I want an episode where Jaqen meets Arya again and confess to her that he really was Jaqen H'ghar from Lorath before joining the faceless man in Braavos and explaining also his life before and motivation to join.

Huray! Another GOT Thread!!
It keeps us busy for coming months before season 7 airs.

Afternoon /got/

Why don't the costumes look like this?

Which one?

Because hollywood hacks thinks feudal lords all wore brown rags and they're too cheap to make good quality costumes