Muggleshits persecute Wizards throughout the ages

>muggleshits persecute Wizards throughout the ages
>Wizards hide and scurry like rats
>Mudbloods diluting the Wizard gene pool
>tfw all he wanted to do was make the wizarding race strong and take its rightful place as rulers of the earth

When did you realise he did nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z4jyfaA9teg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But user... look at him.

He's a fucking white male

He feared Death.
You cannot fear death. You have to embrace it, become death.
That's why Grindelwald was the superior Dark Wizard.
Well, at least he was until Fantastic Beasts fucked his shit up.

Why didn't the Ministry of Magic contact the British PM and have them send some Spec Ops muggles to assassinate Voldy?

Rowling herself has said Guns > Magic

Oh shit, Dumbledore's fuck buddy is the bad guy in Fantastic Beasts?

Which makes no sense, because any wizard worth of his beans can teleport and demolish a building before you rack a shotgun.

Fuckin' women I swear.

>Voldemort thought he could win a war against muggles

Wizards went into hiding in like the 14th Century because of dudes with crossbows. Did he really think Expeliamas could win vs a fucking Hellfire Rocket?

Wizards would absolutely anthillate muggles. They only went into hiding because of their own benevolence, if they wanted to they would have absolutely destroyed muggles. You know they can blow up that shit with just a spell right then teleport away? Not to mention that muggles have no chance on the intelligence front because wizards can just polyjuice potion themselves as leading muggle politicians and generals.

Solid shilling effort for the new movie.

>A state army of 250,000 soldiers would be defeated by 3-4 wizards with polyjuice potions

You do realise that spies are a thing in real life? And armies are trained against deception with protocol and security?

>tfw Death Eaters were just akin to Black Power and modern liberals are forced to support them now

>>muggleshits persecute Wizards throughout the ages

Was there any proof of this at all? Because the books just say they are secret because fuck muggles basically. The level of racism the wizards even the good ones have is fucked up.

Do you realise that in real life spies can't literally take on the form of other people and don't have magic? Do you realise that in real life spies can't magically alter people's memories and control them? Do you realise that magic isn't real?

Nobody needs to shill for HP. Plus it will only remind people to rewatch them instead of going out in the cold and seeing the new prequel american cash in

Was he foolish to come there that night? Or did he know what he was doing?

>because wizards can just polyjuice potion themselves as leading muggle politicians and generals
what are passwords?

also doesn't most magic need visual confirmation to hit its target? missiles can be launched from miles away.
Voldy would never see it coming.

>shotgun
They would probably use a sniper, you don't go kill a suicide bomber in close range.

They never had a relationship. Dumbledore just had a crush on him. Dumbledore had to stop him when he used the cruciatus curse on aberforth and got that girl killed. Gwald was put in prison and there was no gay buttsex for dumbledore, but probably plenty for Grindelwald.

>>Wizards hide and scurry like rats
No they don't, they have their own world.
>>Mudbloods diluting the Wizard gene pool
>Wizard gene pool
But muggles can be just as magically powerful as purebloods. Voldemort himself was a halfblood.

>but probably plenty for Grindelwald.
he was kept in complete isolation in Numengard. so all he can do is fap to Dumbledore's dead sister.

You think that they couldn't magic their way to finding out passwords? Just use a fucking invisibility cloak and listen to them. And magic ruins technology anyway, that's why phones and shut don't work at Hogwarts.

Wizzies have actual invisibility
that alone would win the war

what do you mean? didn't the curse in marvolo gaunt's ring kill dumbledore?

>implying Just Kidding "if you're a fucking white male blood loss will make you pale" Rowling has any idea what the actual fuck she's talking about
How do you fight people who can teleport to anywhere in the world just by thinking about it, transform into other people or even animals, turn invisible, read minds, alter memories, place people under their complete control, etc.

No army would ever be able to shoot wizards because they'd never find one to shoot. Meanwhile, even a single wizard could probably start an apocalyptic nuclear war by mind controlling world leaders and playing them against eachother in a game of chess with only a single player until they start bombing eachother.

in an open and direct confrontation I don't think the wizards can win, but they can win by fighting from the shadows. they can teleport and just charm the muggles, unleash a bunch of small magical creatures/pest to terrorize them etc.

the fuck is up with all the butthurt alt white pseudo threads right now

fuck off to r/thedonald

But OP he was a fucking white male???

>wizard uses invis cloak
>this is bravo team we got something on the IR
>roger that bravo, light em' up

Yeah like magic can't conceal that shit lmao. Muggles are so clueless.

thermals lad

Sup Forums is way more right wing than /r/thedonald

I mean did Voldemort technically win there.

>Harry let's use the invisibility cloak to start a nuclear war
>Ok Hermoine, where are the nukes kept?
>We don't know, that's classified
>Ok Hermoine, who's in charge of the nukes? We can mind control them
>We don't know, that's classified
>Ok Hermoine, let's start by mind controlling the Prime Minister, he can then order a nuclear attack
>No he can't Harry, that's not how Parliament works

Exactly. Muggle can never find them whereas they can just teleport around the muggle world with impunity. Do
Some magic to destroy all the muggles crops so they all starve. Put some potion in the rain like they did in the new movie to drive them al l insane. Shit would be over in a week.

they can control the PM they can advise all london citizens to leave to safe areas as the thames would be curesed and there would be a bevy of magical creatures to distract. Then they AK the muggles

I would say yes, since he saved Harry's life by making a long enough distraction. I don't think Gandalf thought he could beat Voldemort.

More like gradually kidnap all the people in important positions in government and polyjuice them over time until you pretty much have the entire government under wizard control.

>Sup Forums is way more right wing

pffthaha this such bullshit

there's a spike recently because of all the trumptard tourist polreddit invited in

>recently
its been like this for years

(((wizards)))

I know this is from the 40's and cheesy as fuck but watch it and learn. It is hard as fuck to do infiltration in such an organization. Even if you look the part things will give you away.

youtube.com/watch?v=z4jyfaA9teg

/r/thedonald is more left wing than anywhere on Sup Forums except maybe Sup Forums and Sup Forums and others completely taken pver by Reddit/tumblr.

It's literally
>I'm a black transexual Muslim and I'm voting for Trump!
getting upboated to the top.
Say nigger or anything actually racist, you'll get banned.

It was NEVER this bad. 5 threads a day about how Jenny is a slut, women don't understand xyz movie, interracial relations. Keep that shit in Sup Forums, you're not actually discussing anything Sup Forums. Just using it as a platform for more political shit.

Yea but ive seen the same tier comments for over a year, sure its bad now but its really is kill

>Dementor buttsex
user...

>nothing wrong
Are you kidding me, wannabe Sup Forums from Sup Forums? He took part in one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.