They're the greatest rock band of all time, deal with it. even when you take into account all the jewry, drugs, egos...

they're the greatest rock band of all time, deal with it. even when you take into account all the jewry, drugs, egos, faggotry, selling out, shenanigans, frauds, illusions etc. their catalog is simply too much to handle for every other competitor. even their worst albums have 2-3 GREAT songs on them. best concerts, best merch, best energy, best gimmick. not even the radio jews boycotting them could harm them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gw5-pGKpRHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of their music is as contrived and unreative as you are and you should feel bad about yourself.

t. soyboy

id rather listen to the fuckin white stripes

t. Middle age pleb

Rock And Roll All Nite might be the worst song of the 20th century

>best concerts, best merch, best energy, best gimmick
And yet they had the worst songs.

Trying to relive the glory days, old timer?

>this
the only people who enjoy this shit are the ones who listened to it as children and can't tell good music from nostalgia

Nope, but their 70's stuff is pretty solid

name your favorite bands

so you can say "lol they're bad lol soy" to all of them

Kiss is for faggots. It always was for faggots. They wear make-up and their songs have about as much energy as Rod Stewart.

At least i wasn't the tipical idiot that say everything by them was shit you fucking asshole

I mostly listen to solo artist but band-wise my favorite is The Moody Blues
And solo artist is Bowie.

Black Sabbath

hmm, interesting. still refusing to name names. typical passive-aggresive neckbeards.
good
and faggot

they're metal.

Thin Lizzy > Kiss

>and faggot
Try an actual criticism this time. I’m assuming that refers to Bowie.

i actually like the old man bowie, his most famous stuff is mostly bad.

but strutter is one of the best so it evens out

ImagineDragons

lol, Kiss simply doesn't have the discography to back this up. The first album was just okay and that was easily their best release. You'll have to argue a lot harder than this to convince people they're better than the likes of Black Sabbath.

Pre 1978 KISS are my favorite hard rock band of that time period

but sabbath is a metal band, you wanna speak metal that's the whole new world we're talking about. even then it's a close fight but kiss takes the edge for being bigger than life, even with the sabbath being eternal media darlings.

Kiss was never good

I dunno, you're being a little too pedantic here. It's really not a close fight in any capacity.

Hanson

>not liking the white stripes
Are you actually fucking gay dude? I’ll admit Get Behind Me Satan, Elephant (mostly) and Icky thump are all garbage albums, but the rest of their catalogue is god tier

definite rock band rankings:
1. kiss
2. deep purple
3. the rolling stones
4. led zeppelin
5. zz top

You post like a girl and it's cringey regardless of who you are.

Fuck yeah they are!

>no AC/DC

>Insinuates that "Jews" make sure Kiss doesn't get radio airplay

>Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley are both openly Jewish and proud of it!

You're wrong though, it's:
>Black Sabbath
>Deep Purple
>Judas Priest
>AC/DC
>Motörhead

Judas priest is superior.
>define the entire aesthetic of heavy metal and make one of the most savage speed metal releases despite being a hard rock band

imagine listening to KISS and thinking "thats a good band"

there's always a bigger jew, my friend.
AC/DC is literally bon scott era + 3 great songs from back in black + thunderstruck, that's about it, brian johnson sucks.

kiss is fucking dog shit, and that's an insult to actual dog shit

>t.soyboys

>triggered manchild

youtu.be/gw5-pGKpRHk