Who is the mother of his twins?

Who is the mother of his twins?

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4591968/Cristiano-Ronaldo-welcomes-birth-twins.html

Other urls found in this thread:

jn.pt/pessoas/interior/dolores-aveiro-tentou-aborto-quando-estava-gravida-de-cr7-4022859.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying he'll let anyone dilute Ronaldo's DNA.

me :P

>children growing up without their mothers

surely nothing can go wrong with that

Nope, it's the other way around when it's really bad

TSUUUUUUU

Granny Dolores is much better than any gold digging cunt.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

This

this

the surrogate is just a cover up for cloning

none is bad per se

t. psychologist

Often wonder what sort of weirdo sad narcissist would ever think this situation is ideal.

Why would anyone trust a psychologist? Especially an Argentinian one where universities are leftist and are still studying Freud. Boys and girls need a father figure

Throwing it back to the late 90s / early 00s with that buzzcut

Them were the days

>Speaking in July 2014, Cristiano’s older sister Elma admitted: 'Cristiano sometimes asks about his mum. Once we told him that she was in Heaven, but my brother and my mum didn’t like that and asked us not to repeat it.

What the fuck man

TSU impregnated God herself

I get some real creepy vibes off that bitch

Ronaldo is a massive mummy's boy, it's sad

Money can fill that void

Would you sell your parents

>'We say now that his mum went travelling. He goes silent, forgets about it and doesn’t ask anymore.”

Wtf Ronaldo

His children might grow up to hate the fact they not only will never know their mother, but the fact Ronaldo lies to them about it.

Imagine if it were you.

and here's more

This. Both are essential.

It's shit. My mum died when I was 8 months old so I never really knew her. Hated the fact I didn't have a mum in my life.

Cannot understand why Ronaldo is so obsessed with himself that he wants to deny his own kids another parent. Surely he of all people should understand that given his own dad died at a young age.

would be nice at least that this time the mother is blonde blue eyed aryan qt so his twins wont look like cristiano jr, little guy looks like a gypsy...

>mfw USA wins the 2040 WC with Ronaldo and Ronaldo at the wings

He probably just wants to avoid alimony and all that if the marriage fails.

Also you didnt grow up rich as fuck single parent.

But having a child =/= marriage.

I think the main reason he's doing this, is he wants his kids to have the best genes possible without the hassle of having the mother there.

Quite selfish desu

>if the marriage fails
>if
How insecure is he exactly?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>he wants his kids to have the best genes possible

Then why didn't he have kids with a white Germanic/Anglo women?

cause anglos/germanics aren't good at football in average and anglos are fugly

>germanics aren't good at football in average
They've just won the World Cup, you dickhead.

>have hot as fuck gf
>have to rent a fucking uterus
wew lad
>ib4 muh divorce and child support
what is prenup and getting custody?

He didn't want his kids to be little white cucks

>anglos are fugly

citation needed

Wtf. Creepy af

>dad has all the money and fame anyone would ever need
>being set up for life
>dropping dad's name will open all the doors and legs in the world
>cruise through life on easy mode
>hurr durr kids will have mommy issues

can't miss what you never had

What happens to the kids if he's killed?

Adopted by Messi

both are bad

t. actual psychologist

how is this nigga so gay he won't even get his "gf" pregnant

Ronaldo is gay, you are all delusional. His "girlfriend" is just a girl he pays to cover his ass. Why ? Because being gay is a taboo in the football world, and if he admits it, all those stupid mudslimes will stop buying his merch. It's all about money at the end of the day.

Can you describe your 'mommy' issues you had growing up?

T.inspiring psychologist

I'm really starting to lean towards this.

I'm not buying the child support meme.

>unironically thinking money eradicates every problem.

Wow you're fucking dense.

Like other people have said, these kids don't even know they're IVF babies. They're being told their mother is dead or disappeared.

Imagine when they find out probably in their teens.

This has been obvious since like 2006. He fondled his black boyfriend's boner like two years ago on a yacht full of men. Also, have you noticed how uninterested the women "with" him look? Jesus. Ronaldo has everything he could ever want, but he struggles to accept his homosexuality.

who gives a fuck. why do you faggots on this website give a shit about some fucking guys personal life who you don't even personally know? so many gossiping bitches on this board

Maybe he has accepted but for several reasons he can't come out yet.

I have no doubt, if he WAS gay...he'll come out after retirement.

Well done Sherlock

So why did you enter the thread then?

to call you a faggot for worrying this much about another man's sexuality
faggot

Smart to not involve a mother who could demand shared custody and 18 years of payments after its born.

All of his kids born in the USA for that goat passport.

>willingly ruining your girlfriends tits forever

So what race are the twins? His son obviously was a mistake. Do you think he mixed his portuguese genes with superior Germanic genes?

So selfish and narcissistic to deliberately deny those children a mother!

because wh*te genes are disgusting

t. N'Golo di Canio

ronaldo probably wants his son to be a football supergoat like him, so obviously he will racemix only with argentinians, brazilians or italians

I agree

still better than having a gold digger for mummy.

Why can't ronaldo find a proper loving wife like Marchisio?

All that money and fame fucked him up desu

Article says twins had two mexican mothers.

One with the egg and another one to carry it.

You guys think he selected someone with top tier genetics for football?

His kids will have massive issues growing up literally being artifically created to fill in their fathers legacy and never having a mom.

the mexican mothers are his 10 yr olds sons mother. Explains his looks.

jeinny

You all have mother issues.

Mothers are overrated.

If you lack a father figure however, you will most likely turn into a loser.

Ronaldo's kids will be fine and have a life that you couldn't even dream of.

Why can't marchisio find a place in the starting 11?

>you all have mother issues
>mothers are overrated

lel

Sounds like you're the one with mommy issues, Hans.

Because women are cancer and Ronnie knows that. Why would he risk losing half of everything he owns and worked hard for?

He's doing the right thing.

t. divorce enabler

do you think Cristiano has ever introduced his penis into a woman's vagina, if you know what I mean?

>Dad who is my mother?
I am really curious that How TSUU react.

Nemoj pricat!

I truly believe the mother IS a gypsy.

He's hand selecting genetically ideal women to have his offspring. That's why they being born in America, we have the science. Why do you think his first kid is dark as fuck? He went with super strength sheboon genes to assure that his child will be athletically superior. Alpha as fuck 2bh, tell his women that he'll fuck them but they're not adequate to spawn his seed.

more like who is the father?

>He went with super strength sheboon genes to assure that his child will be athletically superior

It was a mexican grill according to sources

I HAVE A THEORY!
His first kid mother is Jordana Jardel. The sister of Mario Jardel.

Jordana was his first girlfriend ever. And she assumed in a gossip in 2015 magazine that they kept in touch.
Same magazine says that in 2011 Jordana opened a clothing store.
So right after the kid was born and Ronaldo payed the compensation.

Why is Ronnie so skinny now ?

I wonder why all these good-looking men turn gay? Is it that a regular heterosexual relationship is too boring for them, so they have to resort to taking it up the pooper to actually get a sexual thrill?

You guys know those TV series and films were they pick up orphan kids and put them in a special program to be the best spies/killers/etc?

It's Cristiano Jr except his dad didn't want random genetics.
His creating a football machine.
Do you guys think it will work? Or will the kid have a mental breakdown?

She was dead, that was the issue you fucking idiot.

Cristiano will pull a Bruce Jenner when he retires. CAP THIS

what a colossal faggot.

How did he get so clear skin since then?

The only thing i have againts this surgacy shit is that u take away the oppurtunity for kids to get breast fed if the are newborns. And breast is literally one of the healthiest things you can do for your child. Children who breast feed have a higher IQ, and are over all healthier

I'd wish to know too, I have shitty skin.

So many problems...

This, they need memory immonuglobuline

>take away the oppurtunity for kids to get breast fed if the are newborns
Implying Ronaldo didn't took care of that. Any of his sisters could have done it. But probably he got a surrogate breastfeeder.

>t. psychologist
So we are supposed to trust someone with a meme degree one step higher than sociology? Psychology is pseudoscience for people unintelligent enough to specialize in real science.

She tried to abort him though

Does anyone have that pasta of how his whole life has been a fight against abortion?

It's incredible how foreigners know more about the idol from my country than I do, but apparently that's true.

jn.pt/pessoas/interior/dolores-aveiro-tentou-aborto-quando-estava-gravida-de-cr7-4022859.html
>she wanted to abort TSU, because she already had 3 kids
>doctor didn't support her decision
>she tried a "DIY" method: drink hot dark beer and jog until the body can't take it any longer
>didn't work, TSU god was born

>tfw TSU's mom is a SEETHING messhit that tried to stop the GOAT before he was born
why are messhits so pathetic?

He has signed contracts that his family+friends can't say anything about his private life until 70 years after his death or face huge fines. I suspect he is gay desu

Popper please, psychology has been objectively proved to be effective and useful

Doesn't Messi have a called Mateo?

Yes, the youngest one

Cristiano is obssessed with Messi

portuguese + brazilian genes for the GOAT football player - little tsu

portuguese + italian genes for the greatest underwear model - Mateo and Eva

i hope they're not negros like his other kid