/heem/: We are all good friends Edition

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jameskidd44/status/873634442081959936
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is your favorite female fighter in the UFC? Also, could Schaub make a UFC comeback?

Well Flat Earth is bullshit but have you guys ever heard of Hollow Earth Theory?

I like it

Where do you get your news?

Reem

is Doumbé the biggest memer in MMA today?

The JRE Experience

/heem/ bless

Close up of Groenhart getting BTFO by three /heem/ fans

twitter.com/jameskidd44/status/873634442081959936

Who is your favorite female fighter?

Hey pussy, are you still here?

Those guys are related to Grigorian for sure

there's people believing that the earth is round
What others fairy tales do you believe heem

Armenians might be the biggest scumbags in the world honestly

Hunto is going sleepy

why did the just turn around when there was still time?

nope

Dude he got flat lined by Ubereem 3 months ago

Nobody knows for sure yet. The knee might've memory fucked him and he thought it was over.

Also Holzken fans had horns according to the commentators so maybe he heard one and thought it was the bell.

what time is da ufc?

1 bong 45 bings

Ali looked great in that fight

for me, it's ashley yoder

she has a 69 INCH REACH, and a bachelors in African American Diaspora Studies

I think anyway because one fight got canceled

can't fault groenhart 2bh

Moose is pretty thoroughly a Dutchman to be fair.

Why would a fight promotion allow fans to bring horns in? That's so mind-bogglingly stupid.

Chris weidman was never my boy

CUTE!!!

Literally no one cares.

What if

Are you ready

Listen

just listen

ohhh its gonna blow your mind

what if

you're not gonna believe it

what if

what if the earth is BOTH

FLAT

and

HOLLOW

????

>Moose is pretty thoroughly a Dutchman to be fair.
Okay

*GADOOOSH*

Leave me alone and discuss the fights tonight. You probably didn't even know there was fights tonight.

>Why would a fight promotion allow fans to bring horns in?

The same one that can't prevent fans from charging into the ring.

samefag. literally every time. fucking zilch.

You're using a picture from 10 years ago. Moose was born in Iran and grew up in Holland. He's far from a thoroughbred Armenian. You can tell by the lack of facial hair and horrifically flashy fashion sense.

Not samefriend. The guy just never leaves me alone.

which one is the proxy the american or canadian one?

this happens when you mix sandniggers with christianity. Nothing good can come out of that.

What about peaceful Lebanese and Palestinian folk? Plus their women are hot as fuck. Arabs with Caucasian facial structures senpai.

you add miletich and croats have a nice contribution to MMA

>peaceful Lebanese and Palestinian
thats an oxymoron desu

jordan and lebanon are awesome, sucks they have to deal with their region

you know you would give her your seed and raise strong Arab-Christian sons

yeah, it blows. my ex girlfriend was Jordanian and she had to go back after her student visa expired. she might be dead 2bh. the way I said that sounds casual but it's a real possibility and it makes me very sad.

not saying the dont have beautiful women or a nice culture. But you cant say these folks are peaceful. Chimping out is tradition among them

a lot of them aren't, a lot of them are. just like a certain country over the last century that you might be aware of. i will say that honor permaheems are disgusting

she's got fat fingers, you know what that means.

damn i didn't know that. she's got straight sausage fingers. 3/10 wnf 2bh

how many bing bongs?

is there a fight companion tonight?

yeah of course you cant generalize. But Ive been to Georgia and Armenia and you can get killed there very easily if you make a simple yo mamma joke or smth casual like that.
Also middle eastern christians are not to be fucked with what Ive heard from friends. If I compare those people to middle europeans or scandinavians its fair to say that brown christians are far more prone to violence imo

>Mousasi isn't Armenian because he isn't from Armenia even though he speaks Armenian with his family
>An LA Armenian American stereotype is symbolic of all Armenians

I'm afraid I don't follow your logic.

You know it

Who knew the elbows too pointy meme was actually still applicable in 2017?

Is there? he didn't say anything about it.

that's cool, mane

I've heard the same. Arabs need to learn how to banter

brendan schaub sigue su carrera en los medios, ahora sera en la parte televisiva

nah rogan is away on a grizzly hunt in montana

Stay cucked as always Hans

fuck him

>schaub spammer is also the Sup Forums chloe spammer

it figures.

nice trips but you gotta give our german friend a break. he's a nice guy with good morals

god damn i haven't used that handle since 2010 lol

we lost the dong fight

I assume it was because of the movement on the line again, since one of his previous fights he was supposed to lose, and he ignored the people trying to fix, but the line is moving so UFC might have pulled it because someone is messing with maestro again

Holy shit that looks exactly like an armenian guy i know

Take care of your underwears.

Teymur vs Diakese would be so spicy

elaborate please. Maestro has been getting worked?

who's your favorite fighter overall?

kek, at least I, as a white male, can go anywhere at any given time here in Germany without the certainty of being robbed or beaten. Try doin that in Compton, ghettos of Chicago or Detroit...

who is your favorite big dick fighter?

Joanna for her fight style and aesthetics.

Sights on Bisroid

Holm

Gouti probably just got ill because of the weight cut. Nothing too weird. It wasn't Dong that was in the "fixed" fight, it was Bang.

>I, as a white male, can go anywhere at any given time here in Germany without the certainty of being robbed or beaten.

Guess again Hans

my boys

mum left 5 hours ago to get a takeaway and has only just got home now and is drunk af and accusing me of going in her bedroom

might heem her desu

alright thanks... is there a good alternative for live commentary?

my bad, another sound effect based korean

it was bang versus kuntz the eternal classic

>takeaway
literally cringed

Give her the D

If you do post webm

the /heem/ discord

it's very diverse. there are burgers, poles, brits, strayans, serbs, italians, etc

>the /heem/ discord

The ultimate in friend simulation.

grim init
brits are weird
okay, I wanted to watch the fights on tv as well but she's in there drunk watching re runs of take me out so I'm going to have to stream it on my laptop
wasted

For now..

>wasted
Go fuck yourself, your ugly mother, and your discord you absolute zero.

good point. If you camp near a refugee shelter like a retard with you gf this might happen yeah. But I said with certainity. There is no chance Im getting unharmed out of compton if I got there on a friday night at 1 am whereas here I could go pretty much everywhere with a pretty low chance of getting stabbed/robbed whatever.

the only thing wasted is your fat cunt failure of a mom

>There is no chance Im getting unharmed out of compton
lol this fucking zilch is talking about the united states like he's walked the streets for decades
yeah literally every person get assaulted on a friday night in compton, literally every single one
fucking idiot

youre a fucking zilch, stop talking