Sexual violence doesn't start and end with rape

>Sexual violence doesn't start and end with rape
>It starts in our books and behind our school gates
>Men are scared women will laugh in their face
>Whereas women are scared it's their lives men will take

FUCKING DROPPED

>I'd rather cut my nose off
>to spite my face

So, just to be clear, you think women deserve to be raped?

>dropping something because you don't agree with the lyrics
look who needs the safe space now huh

The song is literally called White Privilege, dude. It's no surprise IDLES is very leftist.

so do you listen to white supremacist music or are you a virtue signalling hypocrite looking for cheap yass queen points?

>Women literally believe that every man they walk past on the street will rape and murder them in broad daylight while a procession of other white men and cops circle around to point and laugh as it happens

My guy we've already established on mu that most white supremacist music is fucking trash and not worth listening to

>SJW punk

>It starts in our books and behind our school gates
>Women literally believe that young white boys are taken to special classrooms after school and instructed how to rape more efficiently

but aren't these the lyrics to mother?

black metal is cool tho

Mother is literally fuck Tories the song

The singer is male, how do you come to the conclusion that women are the one thinking this from this lyric?
you seem butt hurt.

duh

I don't know the music is okay, lyrics aside

is that a bad thing? Tories kinda deserve it as far as I can see. (I'm not a brit)

Yeah they are typical cuckservatives

They are, hes just fucking retarded.

>>>this level of low quality bait

Good try guys, try to not lay it on too thick next time, okay?

May have gotten them wrong, been a while since I listened to that album. Good noisy punk album, but that's not really my style.

if only

wait are these real lyrics?
holy fuck how terrible

it's actually a pretty good moment in the context of the song. But i think it's mostly because of the delivery.

>>>these do not fit my view of the world, therefore it is bad.

Picked up.

it doesn’t have anything to do with the subject matter they’re just shitty lyrics

>durrr I never listened to nsbm before

give THREE examples of NSBM that isnt garbage tier.

no varg-meme either