Is the SNL really biased?

Is the SNL really biased?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/800329364986626048

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AdamReigner/status/800330403118718980
youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
washingtonpost.com/politics/source-trump-nearing-settlement-in-trump-university-fraud-cases/2016/11/18/8dc047c0-ada0-11e6-a31b-4b6397e625d0_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=X0viFOUdGXk
latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-presidential-comedy-20150425-story.html
nypost.com/2014/08/24/why-comedians-and-snl-are-shielding-president-obama/
scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be a national joke for decades
>try to be serious
>Y U LAF?!

snl?

You'd think he might finally be able to shrug this stuff off having been elected fucking President, yet he's still whining on Twitter. His incredibly thin-skinned nature is going to be a real problem.

>biased

Yes, Don, tell us about the ethics of sketch comedy and impersonations.

You know what?, at least Bush took it like a man.

I don't care, it's funny. He takes shit from nobody and he's gonna keep whining until he wins.

SNL makes fun of the president. He should not be shocked.

Y U MAD?!

He's just having fun. Even twitter is starting to understand that he LOVES shitposting.

twitter.com/AdamReigner/status/800330403118718980

youtube.com/watch?v=oxyPQ4_Xeqc
^see

>and he's gonna keep whining until he wins.

The millennial creed.

Wins? How is he going to defeat comedy?

Oh yeah, they really gave it to Obama.

>whining about equal representation on tv
Geez Trump is a full on sjw isn't he? Fuckin KEK.

You probably haven't noticed that Trump is a world class comedian. He's replacing old comedy with new improved comedy

When they're funny, they're funny.

Trump intends for the state to take over all media.

You'd think the media might finally be able to shrug this stuff off having him been elected fucking President, yet they're still whining on Twitter. Their incredibly thin-skinned nature is going to be a real problem.

They haven't done it in 7 and a half years so..

>I know your are but what am I?
>No p-puppet! Not puppet! You're the puppet!

Every time.

Always crying about the distinction between church and state and forgot about separating business and state.

>the ten yr old approach.

Its not cute when kids do it, and it's not cute when you do it either.

>h-he's only acting like a thin skinned retard as our president fucking elect, I-I swear guise!
Like somehow that would make it any better.

>There are people who still don't understand the genius of Trump's twitter
Good job. You're the reason he's going to be President.

the whiner in chief might be in over his damn head.

Hillary's mentions in the new Time magazine issue are so fucking funny.

Called Trump a new force, a known rulebreaker. Called Hillary (FUCKING HILLARY) an experienced woman of note whose major flaw was the cocoon she put herself in.

Page 18 was the only good section - just an image of quotes from our previous presidents' bants.

One president called his opponent's supporters "cut-throats who walk in rags and sleep amid filth and vermin." I spit my fucking orange juice out.

>I haven't watched SNL in more than 8 yrs: the post

And you're not missing out on anything either.

I fucking love it.

8 years of endless shitposts by the President and the liberal media gets mad at each of them.

>Trump is a puppet
>even though shartlary took $25 million from Islamofascist regimes like Saudi Arabia and sold our Uranium to Russia

>le you're ten XD leddit retort

That sure riled up the shills, don't insult their demigod the jewstream media :^)

Misquote? I hope he keeps this shit up all 8 years.

I go through his tweets all the time. If that kstew fag were still lurking here, I could now use THE FUCKING PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES to blow him and his whore waifu the fuck out.

LMAO what a whiny little bitch. As a none American the next 4 years is going to be quality entertainment. I cannot wait

By being funnier.

Obama only has a month or so left

>4 years
Try 8, amigo.

>I know your are but what am I?
>No p-puppet! Not puppet! You're the puppet!

Every time.

Again with the whining on Twitter. First protests, then Broadway shows, now SNL. Why is Trump so easily triggered?

Because he stopped developing cognitively at the age of 13.

Why so triggered bud?

I haven't seen anyone getting mad at his whining tweets, if anything it's showing the public how thin skinned he is and that's not good at all.

Seri. It's not like SNL is famous for being satirical of elected president- oh wait!

Obama wasn't giving them much material to work with, unlike Trump who is a like walking clown troupe.

>implying Mike "LGBTQ BBQ" Pence won't follow right after as president
make them 12

You are a small petty person. No wonder you love sucking Trump's orange dick.

His Robert Pattinson/KStew tweets are my favorite. It just kills me imagining him typing this shit in his office.

>Trump literally called for safe spaces in theaters

>Being this out of touch

Exactly which political jokes on SNL over the last 7 years did not get vetted and rewritten by White House pr? Obama himself bottom lined some jokes that were about him personally. So which staff member on the SNL payroll actually wrote a joke that aired about Obama since his election?

>repeating same old tired argument because its all you have
>BTFO in a single post

How much pain is your ass still in, shill?

Because he's using his twitter rants ro distract from his Trump University settlement and as per usual, you retards are falling for it. On top of this, he's calling attention to the hypocrisy of the left calling for safe spaces out of one side of their mouth and telling Trump to get over it from the other side.

Yeah. And the Daily show is completely unbiased, it's just Republicans who screw up more, amirite guyuse

Again with the whining on Twitter. First protests, then Broadway shows, now SNL. Why are liberals so easily triggered?

How often are you going to repeat the same triggered post in this thread?

Gonna be 16 senpai.

You can take Oniggers dick out of your mouth and Manchelles dick out of your ass anytime

Calls for safe spaces, calls for equal representation on tv, soon xe's going to ask people to call him xir.

Oh really, I wonder how the public thinks.

Because I'm laughing.

Wow. You're gonna have to substantiate all those claims, how do you say...source?

He's not wrong, but history has shown that it is incredibly hard to make fun of the left and make it funny.

washingtonpost.com/politics/source-trump-nearing-settlement-in-trump-university-fraud-cases/2016/11/18/8dc047c0-ada0-11e6-a31b-4b6397e625d0_story.html

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Amerifucks BTFO.

How can a "first world country" be so fucking stupid?

The name of the show is literally in the tweet.

>Trump literally calling out liberal hypocrisy once again

I don't know what any of those things are but ok.

>you will never be Trump

also some people take arrows to the knee, but this bitch is taking tomahawks to the chest

youtube.com/watch?v=X0viFOUdGXk

Who is talking about the Daily Show, this thread is bout Trump and Snl

latimes.com/nation/politics/la-na-presidential-comedy-20150425-story.html

Won't no one think of Lincoln?

Who cares about that, Trump is whining on Twitter!

Trump's safe space haha, so funny!

>people shouldn't be allowed the small luxury of enjoying a theater performance in peace without the fucking cast coming out to shit talk you

We don't have to do anything, their tears, rioting, literally shaking, contemplating suicide, and collectively shitting their pants speaks for itself

You must have erred, we were talking about SNL.

Says the man who was entirely happy to host SNL

Thanks for the assist

nypost.com/2014/08/24/why-comedians-and-snl-are-shielding-president-obama/

this

DUDE WHO CARES ABOUT THAT, HE'S SHITPOSTING LIBERALS ON TWITTER LMAO

>people
>one guy in the world 'suffered' this

Well, no.

It's a live artistic performance, sit tight and take it like a man.

IS THIS HOW THE PARTY OF LINCOLN SURVIVES?

>(((Schneiderman)))

Yes, I'm sure he was only concerned with the "disenfranchised," let's ignore the plaintiff is on video record raving about Trump U and the judge was literally La Raza

>next kino you watch in the cinema
>credits begin to role
>suddenly the cast appear on screen and tell you drumpf is a dick

You don't pay for that shit

Maybe he should host something else.

The Alex Jones show?

And gave them their highest ratings in three years, lel.

You don't know about the dick in your mouth and the dick in your ass? What kind of faggot are you?

Wow, I guess Trump was truly the evil one all along.

>going through more tweets
>found out why all of Sup Forums hates Trump and likes Joe Biden

hmm....

>sit tight and take it like a man

t. Bull Prepper

Pence takes it like a man.

Let Trump wingman him and leaves the Left buttblasted.

Google Search was taking longer than you thought, eh?

Nothing of what you claim is substantiated there, its only a critique that he isn't made fun of enough.

But he was, another Google Search will reveal that.

>shit talk
Dude Trump's so great he tells it how it is, none of that pc bullshit!
But whatever you do don't ever criticize him it'll make him cry on twitter.

>Whining
I'm pretty that's the exact definition of taking shit from everybody.

>muh bias

Bias isn't bad so long as they're not trying to hide it. Why you faggots expect everything to be fence sitting garbage is beyond me but it'd make for nothing but incredibly boring safe material.

>Trump doesn't settle
>the President-elect has to appear in court
>liberals: "ahahahahaha"

>President-elect settles so he can just get it out of the way, no admission of wrongdoing
>liberals: "ahahahaha"

ISN'T IT FUNNY

Whining is complaining about shit instead of doing something about it, as if complaining will solve it.

The simple fact he paid for a ticket means you don't mindlessly critique him because you're "scared". That's the mark of an absolute coward, waiting until you're on home turf to patronizingly extend an "olive branch" covered in razor blades. People don't go to the theater to see the half-baked, liberal bubble opinions of fucking actors, they're literally paid NOT to speak their minds.

>alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend and uphold our inalienable rights

mmkay

Fuck off Shillary bots, seriously fuck off, you SJWs feminazi tumblrinas poisoned the wells for DECADES and now someone stands up against this racism against white straight middle class males.
You whined for years about banning things now it's time to take the sam medicine

Who is crying again? Oh yeah, libshits collectively as a whole

don't post anti-trump shill papers

>Make fun of liberals
>They get offended
>OH MY GOD YOU THIN SKINNED LIBRUL KEKS GET A GRIP
>Trump and his secretary of state gets made fun of (and for the latter not really even)
>Gets offended
>kek he doesn't take shit from anyone fuck those biased libruls

Really dusts off those mental cobwebs.

I don't even know at this point if people like you are doing it on purpose or if it's just selective memory.
It's not the settlement that's the problem, it's more the scamming of 6000 students.

>it's my inalienable right to cross a sovereign border

Is this was American leftists actually believe?

Does he EVER stop whining? What a beta bitch.

>The show is over
>The speaker is respectful and asks Pence to say, even asks people to stop booing at Pence
>Thanks Pence for attending, hopes he was inspired, and only asks politely that the new administration will alleviate the current fears that the split country is experiencing and keep protecting everyone, even minorities, like America is meant to do
>This is somehow harassment and needs to be apologized for

Is Trump going to tweet every time anyone dares to talk to his administration publicly without genuflecting?

>It's not the settlement that's the problem, it's more the scamming of 6000 students.

Where in the settlement case does it say he did that?

scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits

Actually I think Trump is pretty cool.