>Go to Blackpool on holiday
>"Oi! gi'vus a quid."

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zo8uj5Y8Xpk
youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0
youtu.be/C81FqB1zbQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why would i go to Blackpool in the first place?

Because it's not London or Glasgow.

oi, ill send you down the street with your pants around your ankles and a spoon up your ass mate.

> go to blackpool on holiday

Tip when in town or rundown begging area wear cheap old shoes. 90% won't ask and the others just say you ain't got change point to your shoes if need be. Can always tell genuine beggars and poor by their feet.
t. Non racial or practicing Jew. Jock

Blackpool is the fuckin' worst.

Overcrowded beach full of landwales, stinks of shit, niggers everywhere.

My favourite seaside are in the UK is FIley,
Nice and quiet, good views, good fishing.

kick him in the head then take his hat to sell on ebay

Chavs are arousing.

>"Oi! You lookin for trobble?"

"How much is a fucking quid? I only know of the almighty US dollar."

>Thinking it's a real Burberry hat.
lel.

>>beach
>>uk flag

Just stop

At least mention the BVIs

I went to blackpool in 2007, had fun on the roller coasters

>what do
Re-evaluate my life choices

the fuck is a quid

There's nice beaches here lad, just not enough sunshine.

Bout tree'fiddy

It's like a dollar, only worth more

What the fuck do you need a squid for?

good point.

>Legitimately terrified of the Irn Bru been on it twice and the track literally rocks back and forth and the stairs going up to it feel like they'll collapse.

Valhalla is alright, and Pepsi.

Kek

"I wanna go to a beautiful white sandy beach in the UK for vacation"
Said no one in the entire world ever.

Blackpool is like a live version of the Jeremy Kyle show.

I'LL BASH YA FOOKIN HEAD IN I SWEAR ON ME MUM

Why do you think so many of us fuck off to Spain?

We have white sandy beaches, it's just never hot enough to appreciate them.

>No Alice picture

>going to blackpool

looks likes OP is once more, a faggot

this

"Give you a squid?"

laugh because all brits are all rosy-cheeked pussies. none of them would last an hour in southside chicago.

what about brighton ? tim rifat claims to live there

>oi gives us a quid
>sorry, im canadian...sorry
>a quid cunt
>...okay buddy
*jumps in water. runs back smiling to chav
>heres your squid sir
>CRIKEY M8 OI FUK SAKE CONT

I have no idea what you tea n biscuits do. I can't think of one reason I'd ever want to go there. Maybe Scotland for some scotch on the isle for a week but that's about it.

>t. Hasn't been to Belfast or Glasgow
Keep it that way.

>Southside Chicago
What's there? More niggers?

Brighton is the gay capital of the UK after Scotland.

East and West Sussex are alright but avoid Brighton, it's full of homosexuals.

That's not very nice. Why are you mean?

Worth more than a dollar mate

In Belfast there a people shot in the street and bombs found in bins weekly, as if a few niglets from Chicago can do anything lmao

What an autistic waste of dubs

Belfast vs Chicago.

A mad Ira guy with a knife or old broken revolver vs a nigger on crack with a glock and 19 rounds who wants your Nikes real bad

Yeaaaa I think we all know the threat level here

We should be encouraging the Americans to go to Northern Ireland with fake heritage things and lead them into UVF/UDV traps to get pipe bombed.

DEVILISH!

Can of cheap strong cider

> being proud of that

Look mate, I dont want no Barney with you so just quit takin the piss, eh?

I'm not getting into a my countries cities degenerates are tougher than yours magaultraautisic death match.

Please go to Belfast, walk into a unionist bar and shout UP THE RA in there.

Daily reminder Northern Ireland has legal open carry on handguns, so if you're worried about getting shot or stabbed just register as a citizen and get a gun.

>mfw the gun laws in Northern Ireland are more relaxed than the USA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

yeah, real scared of those chubby bitchbois with a funny accent

Go to any bus station in NI, full of chink tourists wanting to look at the giants causeway, also fuck the UVF

But you are scared of sandniggers in goat slaughtering outfits.

youtube.com/watch?v=MwNUMM4iRb0

>Chicago
Shot

>Belfast
Blown up

It's a tough choice really.

No where in the uk comes close to American ghettos

You've have lost your ever lovin mind. Stop getting your info from the movies.

THERE are the same amount of murders in the CITY of Chicago each year as there are in THE ENTIRE UK COMBINED.

Aight bro, whatever. Have 2 squid and take it easy.

Come here niglets, bunch of pussy drug dealers that's all

"Suck my dick first, pretty boy."

No.
Just no.
Weymouth beach or bust

Yeah that's the thing with a good amount of burgers on here. They claim to dislike niggers but then get weirdly defensive of their violence and neighborhoods and stuff. Like it's some sort of claim to fame that they live on the same continent as Compton or south Bronx

>burgers are now proud of their dindu ghettos

Put on a shell suit, have a perm and talk in scouse.

Or turn around and go to Chester to feel comfy.

Aww sheit bunch of rats killing other rats over 'turf'

I would run a mile if I saw these guys haha

>Put on a shell suit, have a perm and talk in scouse.

I'll give you 40 pound m8, 40 POUND OF FUCKING PREASSURE ON UR FUCKIN' SKULL IF YOU ASK ME AGAIN YOU TWAT GO CRY TO DADDY.

3 squid will get you a bottle. It will get pissed fast at 7-9% alcohol but my god it tastes awful and will rot your insides

More like proud to have survived them and find it funny when the worst thing that can happy to you in the UK is someone stomping on your feet with their football cleats

I live 20 minutes from Blackpool. If I wasn't NEET I would give my left testicle to live 21 minutes away from Blackpool.

>put on a shellsuite, have a perm and talk in scouse.
>then get killed by a fence bitch about it for 27 years blaming everyone from Margaret Thatcher, to freemasonry even Chelsea fans.
>profit?
FIFY

it's just irritating seeing these chubby little chav bitches thinking they know what crime is

>go to Blackpool
It's literally the biggest shithole in England

what is a quid

Nothing better than a bottle of frostys m8

Nigga you look 30.

yeah. come over here and take if from me.

>proud to have survived it
Closest thing you've been to a ghetto is Santa's grotto.

Chink here. Have a job opportunity coming up where the company will relocate me to Edinburgh/Glasgow.

What are the chances that I would get stabbed for being a chink?

Also my girlfriend is White, what's the general sentiment on inter-racial dating in these parts? Should we avoid going out in public?

Drank that shit when I was 15
That and 20/20

1 pound sterling

The one on the left looks like it will kill you quicker than the one on the right.

$5.50 for a bottle of poor quality cider.

My brother has business in Blackpool is it that bad?

Glasgow = 80% chance
Edinburgh = 0-5% chance

Well here's another then. Don't worry about how it looks, trust me it ain't counterfeit.

I live outside Chicago and was actually happy that I lived near (but not in) the city that posted the first murders of 2016.
I hate the city, and going into it, but I like that I live near and have visited such a shithole so I can tell all my suburban friends.

Heres your fuckin quid buds, now that thats out of the way, where can I buy some fuckin bud, buds? I totally need to smoke a spliff bro...Trudeaumania ya know what I mean there buds? Uhuhuhuhuhu

And it better be frosty. And ribena and make snake bites. K isn't too bad on its own

Nice dubs m8s, and yes we can all agree the US has the most violent crime in the first world because niggers.

Have either of you actually had to fight off a wild negro attack?

FAT AMERICAN TURBO WEEBS ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Sorry you chubby acne monsters can't get laid or afford a vacation out of your FAGGOT country.

Can't wait until Hilary get's elected and you milkfat losers consider suicide. I honestly cannot wait.

Screenshot this post, I'll see you faggot american fat fucks the day after the election.
KYS.

It looks like it was all made in the 70s and just left at that , no one goes there on holiday, it's just stag and hen nights now , everybody is pissed at 11:00

Edinburgh is no problem
Glasgow just watch the areas you enter. City centres safe and well policed it's the areas around. though there's nothing there so you really have no reason to go there. Avoid anything to do with football or religion and you'll be fine.
Don't think your girlfriend will be much of a problem tbqhfam.

I don't know what that is

I grew up in southeast DC in the 80s (when DC was the murder capital of the world) Look it up if you really wanna know what ghetto I was in. Or don't. I couldn't give a fuk about ur tea n biscuits

My fave was Wild Irish Rose. 18%, 750ml, $4 at a liquor store outside town open all night.

Tell that faggot with a weird accent to square up or bounce

#Burgersquad
#SWAG
#Justice4Boston

It's fucked in my area then, I have a pair of knackered old boots I've had for 6 years but I live in a trendy hipstery area so I think most beggars think my shows are like £800 vintage boots or some shit

Didn't we all, all the lads down in the park! Buckfast and strongbow other strong favourites

Picture of chavs in Northern Ireland, worst part of living here imo but not as bad as niglets I suppose

I couldn't hear him blasting this from my flash ride:

youtu.be/C81FqB1zbQU

Tacky, chavvy, full of inbreds that can't afford to go abroad for holiday.

"the fuck are you talking about faggot"

You'll be wrong. Anything cheap cider with "white" in its name is bad news. And the hangovers are terrible. Pure chemicals

White Lightning and MD20/20 was the one.