What sport is this?

what sport is this?

>Lactatia
which Brazilian academy is xe from?

american degeneracy

You know what. I was kinda upset when Trump won. But after watching this I'm glad Trump won. And I'm glad he brought the Shockmaster with him.

Fuck off Hans "Scatgurglen" Müller-Schwarz

Sinfully underrated

Are you seriously equating a fetish acted out between consenting adults with a child being brainwashed into crossdressing?

YAAAAAS GIRL SLAAY

>brainwashed into crossdressing?
what a moron

what's the other possiblity

what other possibility?
it makes no sense to claim that one is "brainwashed" into wearing certain clothes. Might as well say that you have been brainwashed into believing that some clothes are only for certain people and not others.

I think its called "how many penises can we degenerates fit into an 8-year old's anus" but that might just be what we call it over here

That's normal social conditioning. Crossdressing isn't.

that little queer is gonna get pozzed to hell and back

too young for that sort of thing sorry

*posts webm of a kid twerking in nothing but small denim shorts whilst LGBTIQA++HAJKSE?****&HNG degenerates cheer and twerk with him*

Homosexuals are an abomination. Repent or perish.

You forgot the old creep who keeps checking out his ass and even tries to cop a feel

Is it gay if someone wants to sodomize Lactitia?

Is it ilegal?

Do you think he'd like it?

(Asking for a friend)

>That's normal social conditioning. Crossdressing isn't.
you're just defining things as you prefer. there's nothing inherently good or bad about wearing certain clothes rather than others. and socially conditioning someone to find some clothes unacceptable has no benefit over socially conditioning someone to have no problems wearing those clothes.
You're just having a knee-jerk reaction to somethign you're not used to.
150 years ago women wearing pants was considered crossdressing and it was a series of feminist battles that slowly made it acceptable.
Nowadays if you see a little girl wearing pants you don't thin she's been brainwashed into crossdressing, and you know why? because you're used to it.

What's your point? If we wait long enough, everything becomes normal?

Maybe you shouldn't get used to everything.

What is wrong with you?

i agree, nothing wrong with crossdressing and homosex but the kid is 8 years old and is being sexualized
crossdressing, men acting like women is a sexual fetish right now and that's how it is and it will remain this way, because men fuck women
8 yo is too young

i'm a degen myself btw

ur mom is an abomination

we're talking about clothes, not "everything".

maybe you're the one with the problem if you're getting turned on by a boy dressed as a girl

What sport is this?

>we're talking about clothes, not "everything".
yeah well this kid isn't just dressing in clothes, he's acting like a slut
as you know, clothes have meaning and purpose and they signal things, they communicate

you are technically right about 'the clothes' themselves, but you are missing the point here

by your logic nothing is ever wrong because we can just get used to it.

the ancient aztecs used to sacrifice children, guess we should do it too since that was just a normal thing in their culture

>150 years ago women wearing pants was considered crossdressing and it was a series of feminist battles that slowly made it acceptable.

Feminism doesn't care about Trans people, atleast original feminism didn't.

You posted 2 different opinions on your post

He's fucking 8. 8 year olds can be brainwashed into anything.

If you wouldn't at least let him suck your dick you're gay.

The second one was sarcasm. it's okay, I know it's hard to understand foreign languages Brazil, let me translate to your native language so you can understand:

"Futbal taco burrito ginobili sombrereo el azteco nino sacraficio"

hmm not sure what its called, but I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

At least it's not gay.

feminists actually hated trans people for a while, because they're men trying to infringe on "women's rights" or w/e

>Lactatia

Mental gymnastics

>analogies

no, you actually posted 2 different opinions on the same post

>by your logic nothing is ever wrong because we can just get used to it.
>nothing is ever wrong because we can just get used to it"

so this implies a status quo , because if nothing is wrong, there is no reason to change it.Otherwise change would be just random things occuring every once in a while without any reason to it.

>the ancient aztecs used to sacrifice children, guess we should do it too since that was just a normal thing in their culture

But again this implies that some kind of change happened.Either internal, or in this case external.

white bois HAAHAAHA

Collapse is coming

read stirner and realise this doesn't matter at all

fucking brainlets crying about clothes

>reading something written by a literal degenerate

Of course the Brit thinks it "doesnt matter at all"

lol

MANSPREADING REEEEEEE

damn they should really stop watching brazilian tv

so in 50 years the only ones dressing up like sluts will be fags and women will be covered from head to toe and then the full circle starts again.

U go gurl

the absolute state of italy

>50 replies
>not one answered OP's question

It's a dance called vogueing you plebs

>faggots on Sup Forums falling for obvious bait

No one saw that coming I'm sure

Let's just make sure he doesn't get the nuclear codes, k sweetie

>THE LOOK ON THAT BEARDED GUY

You just know...

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
THANKFULLY IM NOT A LATINO HOLY SHIT YOU ALL PEOPLE ARE IRREMEDIABLE