I am with her. I am Overwhelmed

Oh God I am with her. I am overwhelmed by her love. By her endurance as a candidate. I am overwhelmed by her graciousness, her kindness. This woman who has made world history tonight and will be our first female president!

This woman who is the must qualified candidate for president in the entire history of our nation.

I donated $35 tonight that I cannot really afford.

I am with her to the end. To the wall.

I am with her.

I am with her.

I am with this woman, whose contributions to our American democracy have never been acknowledged, or appreciated.

I am with her. She, who has always done the extra work and gone the extra mile… All of her life. For everyone.

I am with her. Not because she was for me. But because I believe that her heart and her love for America, for people who are downtrodden, and people who are discriminated against, is abiding. I am with her. I am with her always. I am with her because she is ever underappreciated, ever underestimated, ever vilified.

I am with her.

Because her candidacy is the promise of America. I am with her because she is the compassionate, loving, committed candidate that I have waited for, all my life.

I am with her.

Because, this was never going to be easy. She is a woman, after all. She has been attacked all her life.

I am with her.

My candidate. Who has ever, without knowing me, been for me. My candidate, who has ever been kind and compassionate. Who has ever worked her heart out.

I am with her.

And, in many ways, I am her.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10427419
reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/4lilvu/guess_what_im_a_woman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sadly the rest of us aren't
>>/out/

#Shill4Hill #HillShill #Clintorator #MilfPotus

wow i bet you're so far gone into your own shitposting that you actually believe even 5% of what you're saying right now

it's....it's sad

Fuck off shill

Why does she dress like a Star Trek ambassador?

Guess what: I'm a woman

I've been using Sup Forums for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I'm voting Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day

I now #FeelTheClit

And let’s dispel once and for all with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn’t know what he’s doing. He knows exactly what he’s doing.

And for variety:

strawpoll.me/10427419

Truly, what an amazing person you are behind the anonymity of an american proxy. Surely this will change our views into liking clintons.

Fuck, i guess i now am a #Clitoris.

>I'm an MIS and Marketing major
>MIS

I haven't heard anyone call it MIS in about 10 years.

Sure, lets just continue down the path we've on these last 8 years.

Holy shit, Hillary supporters are insane.
Is it a cult?

when you're too newfag to recognize old pasta

really makes you think. I am now #withher

Thank you, Hillary

thank you for correcting the record

old b8 pasta from 2015

I'm a grandma of 6 beautiful children and I love shitposting on 4 chainz

#HRC4Me

Oh you mean

>DOW goes from 7K to 18K
>Unemployment rate falls from 9.8% to 4.7%

Those 8 years?

reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/4lilvu/guess_what_im_a_woman/

>submitted 10 days ago

Well, you deserve a congratulatory "go fuck yourself" for making me fact check that, shill

How is that sad?

Like most women, your heart fills up with joy as you contribute to the heartbreaking predictability of it all; you were viewed as the token voter, the stuffed voter, and you confirmed your own stupidity to them, so fucking easily.

VINCE FOSTER ISN'T WITH HER

BECAUSE SHE KILLED HIM

FUCKING SHILL

>TFW retarded shitdiots like OP ignore all the mountains of evidence and facts that Hillary is the worst human being in the history of politics

SICK
PEOPLE
SICK
PEOPLE
SICK
PEOPLE
SICK
PEOPLE
SICK
PEOPLE

>To the wall.

Soon enough.