JLaw's new bf is 19. These types of relationships seem to be becoming the norm among women in Hollywood

JLaw's new bf is 19. These types of relationships seem to be becoming the norm among women in Hollywood.

Why aren't you in Hollywood trying to find your sugar momma?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3636398/Jordan-Barrett-gets-close-model-Hailey-Baldwin-matching-outfits-LA.html
agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/NOV.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you bored, MCFUser8013110?

>JLaw's

That's her? I really can't tell

She looks great there.

Is it actually her?

not her obviously

it's her

no, the bitch in this picture is fine. but he tricked me too.

that's Hailey Baldwin

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3636398/Jordan-Barrett-gets-close-model-Hailey-Baldwin-matching-outfits-LA.html

No

He looks like a Chad

He must fuck her like a beast, at that age, his dick will stay hard for hours

Idiot

She's dating Darren Aronofsky numbnuts

the guys a fag look at him

he gets hard when she shaves her head

>image.jpg

cuz to be a proper fuckboi you gotta swing both ways/....

>image.jpg

What did the Apple mobile device-owning, shitposting, Dorito's-eating, loser fucktard mean by this?

because I'm nearing 30

>Sup Forums - Celebrity Gossip

>that face blindness

why would he not be a Chad?

THIS IS A GOSSIP THREAD NOW

agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2016/NOV.html

the memes are real

>50. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 02/04 **#6**
>This married A+ list mostly movie actor told a woman a couple of weeks ago that if she slept with his friend that he would have sex with her after. He didn’t. Apparently he tells that to lots of women to get his friends women they could never otherwise land. Channing Tatum/PROBABLY: Jonah Hill

Bro as fuck. You will never have a "reverse wingman" as Chad as Channing.

is that the guy lookism.net is so jelly over?

Its really uncanny how some of them end up being true.

That's a 5 year age difference, hardly abnormal. What I haven't ever found (though maybe Sup Forums can correct me) are examples of old women with young stud boyfriends. There are plenty of oldass actors who have hot babes for girlfriends.

Fuckin' hell Evans, you can afford those phones

>19 years old
>already on his way to full on JUST
oh lol I just love to see chads get fucked over. by their genetics too HAHAH fucking hell the only thing they thought was on their side

>lookism.net
holyshit never heard of this place before
seems sadder than hairloss forum lol

>That's a 5 year age difference, hardly abnormal.

A 19 year old boy dating a 26 year old woman is very abnormal.

no big deal, he'll just get a transplant.

Lisa Ann dated a 19 year old football player.

>What I haven't ever found (though maybe Sup Forums can correct me) are examples of old women with young stud boyfriends
Extremely common, actually. It's just that generally the women are much more low profile about the whole thing and choose more intelligent men and make sure they have a better understanding of their relationship so they don't have crazy divorces. Demi Moore would be an actress who only dates really young guys. Google Vito Schnabel for a young guy who's dated half of 40+ Hollywood. Boytoys are incredibly common in Hollywood. It's just that it's done quite secretively for the most part.

It's more abnormal than the reverse (which is completely normal) but still hardly some perverted anomaly. it's just 5 years.
I don't know if I'm jealous or not desu

not sure if that will be enough, he is into serious JUSTing already at the age of 19. he'll need to wear a wig.

>He is the son of artist and filmmaker Julian Schnabel and his first wife, Jacqueline Beaurang, a clothing designer.[1]

Wtf, he married his mom?

no

>JUST be confident
both are 19 years old in the pictures.
will normies EVER understand?

He (the left one) looks like his face stopped developing when he was 12 years old.

Are his teeth naturally chipped like that? As a kid did he separate LEGO bricks with his mouth? Does he open beer bottles with his mouth?

I have a friend who does the latter and it freaks me out every time he does it

Good Lord how much plastic surgery did the left guy(?) have? Jesus.

He looks weird af

>As a kid did he separate LEGO bricks with his mouth
I did and my teeth are fine

most likely yes

genetics

Well then someone ought to edit his Wikipedia entry.

But it's literally 7 years