>based on a true story

WE WUZ AEROSPACE ENGINEERS N SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

saw the trailer when i went to watch fantastic beasts
couldn't believe this shit
probably directed by some kike

hidden figures? more like hideous figures. am I right, lads?

>secretary's sending important documents to important people that got shit done is not an accomplishment. It's doing your job.

It's about black accountants that misappropriated funds

Wait, this isn't fantastic beasts?

How many people worked on how many thousands of critical indvidual components of the space program?

>black people actually doing a job they're hired and paid to do is worthy of a movie

the trailer shows them completing all these difficult equations and shit, like they were the ones who solved going to the moon
fucking ridiculous
youtube.com/watch?v=RK8xHq6dfAo

Three black women, working for the nazis of nasa like thousands of others not in the history books.

>The actresses you don't know try to get an award you do.

>Oscar Bait

Hi cats12

wat

>it's an alt white crybabies get triggered by nonwhites onscreen thread

lmao you really should consider killing yourselves

This desperately needs an Apollo 13 photoshop.

not even alt right, but the idea of the moon landing being accredited to three sheboons gets me pretty butt blasted

>What is historical context
You people are dumb

I don't mind movies like this as long as they are more or less historically accurate.

But the fact that Operation Paperclip has been forgotten is the true crime. Now I know you can't make it in to a movie but NASA and American aerospace industry would have been nothing, NOTHING would those thousands of German engineers.

Same goes for Soviets by the way.
It's ridiculous just how much input one ethnic group gave in to one of the most important fields of science in such a short period.

I can't find an actual source. What did these women really even do?

>three black women
>back women
>women
Women is already hard to take serious but black ones?

Be black in the 60's

guaranteed 5 oscars

underrated post.

>I don't mind movies like this as long as they are more or less historically accurate.

Well, see, that's the problem: they're rarely historically-accurate; or the level of historical-accuracy is peppered throughout the film but overshadowed by bias.

>sheboons
>white racist shithead

every time

they were mathematicians
here is the main character

...she's black?

She's whatever she identifies as you fucking racist

christ listen to all those ridiculous lines specifically designed for witty comebacks

>"wow, nasa hired women?"
>"nasa let women handle the math?"
>"no protocol for women blabla"
>"if you're a white man...."

Bet there would be some more in the movie, and I felt full already just by this

according to hollywood she is

>not a Challenger or Columbia edit

C'mon son.

I think most people throw those type of words to get people triggered, like you just did

>Operation Paperclip has been forgotten
no it hasn't

No one talks about it. Everyone is still riding Apollo XYZ dick. If they talk about the work that was done to achieve it, not a single fucking mention what enabled such a progress, generational leap in the first place.

>Based on the untold story
>untold
>"Yeah this happened but never was told because a white man would't want to accept that a black woman was more intelligent than him! Totally canon!"

>we are witnessing the history being rewritten and all the achievements of a white men being forgotten

>implying whites don't have the explicit history of being butthurt whenever nonwhites succeed

(You)

All great things must come to an end.

We had a good run though.