Who's going to release the next actual 10/10 album, the one that Pitchfork and other big reviewers deem a 10?

Who's going to release the next actual 10/10 album, the one that Pitchfork and other big reviewers deem a 10?

Can HE do it again Sup Forums?

mbdtf is a 6/10

Ween in 2020. it will revitalize guitar music and solidify their status as the greatest band of all time.

no he cant his music has always been shit and pitchfork is a bunch of non music knowledge faggots so believe whatever you want

nah kanye isn't trendy or black enough at this point for p4k to give a shit about him.

All these naysayers. Did you not hear Kanye was on a mountain producing his newest piece. We all know what that means. For MBDTF he hid away in a mansion in Hawaii.

Also check em'

I still can't understand why people keep shilling this goblin lookin' bitch.

Pitchfork will only give it a 10 if there's a diss track aimed at the patriarchy.

They gave yeezus and TLOP a 9.5 and a 9 respectively. Those albums had a bunch of insensitive and crass lyrics, I doubt he'd need this for a 10.

>Be pitchfork
>give Solange's album an 8.7
>give several other albums that year much higher scores
>Give solange best album of 2016

WAT

Yeezus is a 10
TLOP is a 9

So they're close.

Please be this

Either the next album will be like Led Zeppelin 4 with TLOP being like Led Zeppelin 3, or it will be even worse than TLOP and Kanye will have truly fallen off.

Honestly I think if Pitchfork was going to give anything a 10 it would've been To Pimp a Butterfly. I'm not sure why they didn't, it checked every box they usually like. Also, I'm beginning to doubt Kanye if I'm being honest. TLOP was a bit of a mess.

Don't be a doubting Thomas

TLOP is kanye's third best album
9/10

Radiohead LP10

>9/10
Not with shit like Panda Remix, the ending to 30 Hours and ghetto Oprah

Pablo was AT MOST 6/10. Way too long and disjointed.

Hopefully some new blood

While I actually really liked that album, giving it album of the year must be the most contrarian thing new-Pitchfork has done.

>current year
>still reading Pitchfork

>All these naysayers. Did you not hear Kanye was on a mountain producing his newest piece. We all know what that means. For MBDTF he hid away in a mansion in Hawaii.

fuck im optimistic now

not Björk ;_;

the weekend :3

kill yourself faggot

Panda remix is meh

Other two things are great
Ghetto oprah is one of the best moments
Not too long by any means
The disjointedness/unfinished feeling is the defining factor of the album.
Every other kanye album has a signature "theme" to it.
That is the theme for this album, and also works given the context of Picasso as the title.

It is basically showing us kanyes work process, and his inner thought process.

I think it has the most weak songs next to graduation, but with 4 mediocre, and the rest of the album being on par with kanyes very best....
Well it's pretty damn good.

Me.

someone we dont know yet, aphex twin or some fag