Why didn't you guys tell me good Trap music existed?

Why didn't you guys tell me good Trap music existed?

its alright, not amazing though

Rodeo was a fluke.
Imperial is neither trap nor good.
Good trap exists though: Blue Dream and Lean, any Gucci 2006-2012, etc etc

>Imperial isn't good
Opinions can be wrong.

Its a shame Rodeo was a fluke, i loved it. I can remember the bitter disappointment i felt when listening to Birds.

>Gucci 2006-2012
Shit opinion

I don't listen to Denzel Curry because he hates white people

rodeo is overrated. 4 good songs period. travis can't rap worth a shit

I might add 2013 too but yeah, I'm capping it off before all of his drops became just hard drive raids. And don't get me started on how boring his new shit is.

What makes you say that? Seems like one of the least race centric rappers.
Not to mention he has multiple collabs with Lil Ugly Mane, who is white.

wtf now i love denzel curry

Listen to ULT, his hatred of white people is palpable. I'm a nigga and don't like that shit, that's why I listen to stuff like Lil Pump

having one white friend is not a freebie

>All relation, no religion, no race, from black to asian we the nation of ULT
Wow, so racist.
????

>I don't watch Fox News, don't mean that all my foxes sly
>Find a little white girl, but let you die

Yes because solving black on black violence is just as simple as locating a missing child, the cops just won't do it because they're racist. He's either racist or being intellectually dishonest

>Lol it's okay if I say nigger, I got a black friend I'm not racist

black guy don't bother trying to reason with these white cucks. if they wanna give free money to curry while he shits on them in private let them.

>that line racist
>racist
You're clearly looking to be offended and/or baiting me, or just retarded. But if you actually do listen to Lil Pump you're probably mentally handicapped so I can't tell.

>caring about lyrics
If the flow's good and the beat's good then who the fuck cares

This is the cancerous viewpoint Post Malone seems to have that lead to everyone dragging him right now. I can't imagine listening to hip hop and not caring about what the rappers are saying. Lyrics don't have to be writerly to be good, nor do they have to match an Illmatic standard. Just because there are different traditions doesn't mean they don't matter.

Definitely don't agree with this. Even if the melody is nice, I can't truly love a song unless I like the lyrics. I can't simply ignore a part of a song.