He doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>he doesn't think synthpop is best genre

>kraftwerk, the human league, thomas dolby, new order, gary numan, ladytron, the knife, fever ray, chvrches, omd, new musik, ultravox, telex, ann steel, solid space, depeche mode, propaganda, yazoo, royksopp, iamamiwhoami, crystal castles, goldfrapp, grimes, la roux, computer magic, wolfsheim, robyn, john maus, vnv nation, tears for fears, soft cell, japan, yellow magic orchestra, art of noise, covenant, polica, purity ring, john foxx, lorde, sparks, talk talk, yello, the blue nile, mesh, ashbury heights, nite jewel, hot chip, susanne sundfor

I mean come on

poptimism is a disease

fpbp

a lot of the "bands" you mentioned are shit.

you are shit

just curious: post some names

bump

bump

thank you lord for creating my queen

im thankful for lauren on this day

>first thread on Sup Forums where someone has the same taste of music as you

>mfw

How bad did Brandon fuck up lads?

Are you my spotify discover weekly?

8 billion people but only 1 lauren

I want to jerk on that pic

to be fair she is a qt, also stop posting this thread synthpop isnt that good

you have great taste, user

he fucked up big time when he got busted samefagging about himself and when he diddled those kids in his karate class

>synthpop isnt that good
the list from the op strongly contradicts you. synthpop produced a lot of super enjoyable and great music. it's the most melodic and aurally satifsying genre.

Take out CHVRCHES and that's a pretty great list

it was really about how he was told to shut the fuck up because she lurks here and knows someone he knows through mopeds

>Kraftwerk and CHVRCHES in the same fucking list
Delete this thread OP, you are making a fool of yourself.

mopeds are a front for a pedo organization user
think about it would someone that fat ride such a small bike
he's diddlin

>to be fair she is a qt
absolutely correct. actually so correct i didnt bother reading the rest of your post

no, but i like most good synthpop anyway