Does anybody else feel physically sick when watching Hillary Clinton? I just can't take it

Does anybody else feel physically sick when watching Hillary Clinton? I just can't take it.

I have to say one thing about Bernie Sanders: His supporters have every right to be angry. Her strategy in dealing with Bernie is to not even acknowledge him. She's too good for him and he's beneath her, and you can tell by her demeanor. She couldn't even believe such a bottom-feeder would be on the same stage as her highness.

And that's the kind of people they are. It really infuriates me when I see that level of snobbery. It's indicative of everything that's corrosive about our elite society and its liberal governance.

Just sucks to see horrible human garbage get rewarded in such a grand manner.

Like when African dictators die of old age instead of at the end of a rope.

I also appreciate Trump extending the olive branch to Bernie supporters. This is his best bet of expanding his base and is a winning strategy to getting those Rust Belt states he needs so bad.

I was a bit concerned because it was a rough week for him because the media was being relentless in its criticisms. Normally, I would shrug it off, but this is not the GOP primaries anymore. We're in election mode off, and this is the liberal strategy to take him down. However, he gave out an excellent press statement today which I think addressed all the points including the media smear campaign over his comments on the judge.

kek, I'm just glad normies are finally realizing how corrupt the system is. Their finally realizing what we've realized 10-20 years ago.

*they're

Agreed.

Also, what is it with liberalism and its fetish with "history being made"? Somehow liberalism likes to paint itself as the only arbitrator of any forward historical movement, as if its the only barometer of a value system moving in a particular direction as something greater than themselves. And they've exploited this so crudely -- now, practically everything liberalism does it historic.

Obama's presidency was considered historic; Hillary's nomination is "historic" for women. Obama's actions, too, were said to be historic -- opening ourselves up to Iran, resetting relations with Cuba, pulling out of Iraq and a new foreign policy doctrine, etc. Somehow, liberals are not satisfied with just doing politics; they need to associate with their doing with some greater, with historical progress itself. This is more formerly called Whig History in historiography and this confounding of history with liberalism is as old as the revolutions of 1848 that swept Europe, and even much earlier.

However, there's no reason that this same historical momentum cannot be used for other purposes. The Conservative Revolutionary Movement in Germany following the First World War had similar aspirations, and it was a time when universities, youth, and academics made nationalism synonymous with history itself. Liberalism then took the mantle again after World War Two and here we are now.

Glen beck is such a cuck. Wonder how many cocks up the butt it takes for a grown man to sit like that

yes I dont know how anyone could actually support her she is disgusting

literally disgusting

Because of Marxist dialectic and the myth of social progress. There is no simple change, and definitely no decay in liberal thought. Only the uninterrupted march towards paradise. They view history as having linear direction, from barbaric tribes, to whatever vision the future takes in modern liberal thought [and the paradise changes all the time].

Its most manifest form is how they tricked us into naming our political movements 'conservatism' and 'progressivism'. We should never have allowed them to frame the debate like that, it makes them seem inevitable and helps them field this ridiculous narrative of progress.

they also frame history as an ever progressing world,

so our founding fathers were "the liberals of their time" and Lincoln was a "liberal" before the southern strategy made the republicans become democrats and the democrats become republicans.

it is a part of their religious-style ideology that everything morally good is framed as liberals and by following the liberal agenda today is somehow passing the torch in the next progressive moment towards utopia.

This relies on you being a generic idiot with no deeper understanding of history, philosophy, math, economics etc. etc.

shallow, immature, petty.

And yet what are you and the rest of the American citizens doing about it? Exactly. Don't complain.

Their increasing shrillness and even violence is starting to spook the herd a bit though. This is an excellent time to push the dialog towards labelling the left as extremist or cultish.

>Its most manifest form is how they tricked us into naming our political movements 'conservatism' and 'progressivism'.

You are absolutely right. I'd like to know what is the history behind this political dichotomy and who coined it.

For some reason now, liberalism seems inevitable... but when liberals lost in 1848 badly, it was liberalism that was said to be on its last legs. Again, after World War One, liberalism was in crisis. This is one of the few times that liberalism has been practically uninterrupted in its hegemonic scope for a long time. The end-goal now being: a global "community" with no distinction, no cultures, just sameness everywhere. Everyone is in the reserve labor pool, and everyone compete for the same bread, as we're given circus-style entertainment and goodies to keep us fighting for the scraps.

I really envision a dark, depressing world in the decades to come... but one where you'll be required to be thankful for it all, constantly forced to hail it as the hallmark of human history. And it'll be historicized in a way so that if you disagree with its long historical march, you're be branded effectively anti-modern and archaic.

No, there is always hope user.

Thank you for your posts.

I could see her re-establishing a feudal society, except she would make the KANGS and QWAYNES in charge of most of it and blame FUCKING WHITE MALES for everything that went wrong.

I wish I could be hopeful. It's as if I'm living in a nightmare world. What bothers me is that I know so many people would be okay with it. They just don't care, or they have no interest as long as they keep their little space clean and safe. We've become an embarrassment. I can only hope that China, or Iran, or Russia, or some other non-Western nation takes our place so then we don't have this politics of guilt choking out discourse, but by then it'd be far too late. These nations will have no qualms about taking what they want for themselves because they'll have no conception of Western guilt.

Cameron, Trudeau, Obama, Merkel, Hollande, and many others... these are the new "tolerant" elites. And I don't know if the public cares enough or can be forced to reckon with the fact that we're really in trouble. The West right now is seeing itself as part of a "global community," while the rest of the world is functioning as proper nation-states in their own interests. Our leaders are being purposefully naive.

Liberalism has removed all the faculties that one would even use to push back against it, and this means many people aren't even able to conceptualize what is happening to Western society now.

yes.. she is evil incarnate.. a soul sucking demon succubus.

I declare that if she actually is elected it is proof that God has once and for all abandoned the USA and withdrawn his favour which alone allowed us to become what we were before all the faggots fucked up everything

maybe the answer is collapse,

Rome became like us and it had to suffer over and over before being reborn as the powerful nations we know today.

maybe the solution is a cleansing fire. I dont have the answers but the west was on top of the world 50 years ago. It wasnt that long ago. I believe we could turn it around.

She literally oozes evil

I completely agree. The only possible answer is full-scale collapse so we can collect the pieces again and start anew. I am a firm believer that when the political stakes are raised many of these problems that we are having as result of cultural politics will quickly fade. It has placated us for so long and poisoned our discourse, and will look trivial in light of greater struggle and life itself. It seems like Western comfort has also eliminated the will to live, and to need to survive.

I want a global collapse... and event so shocking, so fundamentally damaging to the current order, that you cannot escape from it. It should consume every thought you have. This to me is real politics.

This is partially why I am voting for Trump -- even if he accomplishes nothing, he is so divisive by his character and vilified that he is bound to fundamentally alter the stakes of American politics and possibly spur potential violence.

>She's too good for him and he's beneath her

She was obviously right considering how hard his campaign flopped. No point in wasting time on someone who will obviously lose when you goy bigger shit to take care of.

It couldn't have flopped because the expectations were so low to begin with. Not winning when expectations are at literally zero when you start is not exactly a "flop." If anything, Hillary's campaign has been a flop considering she couldn't close the deal with Bernie.

Bump because I think thread doesn't deserve to die just yet.

>>
She seems like if you pull off her skin you'll end up with a terminatoresque nightmare beneath. She's a pandering, soulless robot.
Pic related.

black people should have been exterminated a long time ago