My ancestors

My ancestors

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_contributions_to_Islamic_world
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my ancestors :)

>U-MAD-CALIPHATE

why can't we change the official French language to عربى?

My ancestors

The greatest empire on Earth

Invented mathematics, astronomy, the numbers, ethics, etc

Ummayad Caliphate was the OG Mongol Empire.

Thats not a joke, anyways the umayyad caliphate never held any control over spain.

>the umayyad caliphate never held any control over spain.

MY ANCESTOR

Finnish Jesus

WTF?!?

A BLACK NAZI?!?!?

I'm not even Algerian you butthurt faggot.
>anyways the umayyad caliphate never held any control over spain.
They did for about two or three centuries. After it was an independent Muslim-ruled principality.
And I'm still right about them being the first Mongol empire. Starting from a bunch of worthless nomads and annexing both of the biggest empires the world had seen qualifies.
I don't like Islam but Ummayad was based.

Wasn't it only for about three/four centuries max?

It was seven you dumb rorke

Retarded moor.

Eat shit faggot, ill kill you

What centuries?
There never was much of any moor presence in spain, there was just an elite warrior/aristocratic that ruled in some cities and send their soldiers to the other cities to take taxes, this control varied and was non existent in everything above the duero the extent if their control, I have no evidrnce for, but there are no mosques in northern spain.

my ancestors :))

do you think that killing moors and taking back their land will be legal again?

was thinking about reconquista 2.0 but going north this time

>There never was much of any moor presence in spain,
>there was just an elite warrior/aristocratic presence
Hmmm
And pic related is their max extent.
They may have lost some territories here from 926 AD but they controlled a large portion of the Iberian peninsula for a time.
Yes

"Max extent"
There is no evidence for this.

This was in 754ad you filth.

My ancestors were never conquered by moors, we enslaved exterminated and conquered moors.

You're nitpicking about this Jesus. They had control of about 75% of the Iberian peninsula for a long, long time.
Who cares?
:^)
Now I now know you're b8ing me.

They did not.

Spaniards come from the 754areas everything else was exterminated.

>Invented mathematics, astronomy, ethics

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_contributions_to_Islamic_world

>we waz muslims and shiet
>gets rekt by Roman Empire
>gets rekt by Ottomans
>b-but we contributed

why are they spanish cucks like you who believe that bullshit?
they literally transformed your own population on dhimmis or slaves, and you believe their lies about peaceful times.

>historical evidence and facts from British historians
>theirs

GTFO

This. I live just in the west most point of the river Douro, i can say not a single moor artefact , building is seen in this land

There's a small region of France called Septimania (modern day Languedoc) that was under the Caliphate for 70 years. It was ruled by an Arab Emir and his small band of soldiers; it was a very remote and distant territory of the Caliphate.

Septimania at the time had been a Gothic Kingdom that broke away from West Francia. They practiced a heretical form of Christianity. The King of France saw it as his territory, but it was autonomous, and later conquered by the Muslims, who would eventually lose it to the King of France.

My ancestors

>british (((historians)))
also how the hell you could think they were peaceful times with a dhimmi code and a volunty of reconquering their lands from christians?

Looks like White France has a Muslim past.

>imblyin that the roc had any control over the warlords before the outbreak of the second sino-japanese war

>extent of the Islamic world 1500
Russia and India shouldn't be that deep yet. At least not for another few centuries.

Me too :)