How do you think the debates are going to go?

How do you think the debates are going to go?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjfFpFW9OdA
nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/rep-trey-gowdy-defends-benghazi-hearings-i-cant-tell-you-n451151
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/31/rap-sheet-the-women-who-claim-to-be-victims-of-bill-and-hillary-clinton/
dailywire.com/news/3856/what-will-democrat-attacks-against-trump-look-fall-james-barrett
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They will be brutal

Hopefully Shillary shits herself.

Somebody's doing the raping [spoiler]and it won't be Hillary

OMG Drumft face is so evil

I want to vote to hillary now

I hate Drumft now

Can you believe both of these candidates are having legal issues???

Trump should have some laxatives dropped in her water before the debate

Dude.
Scumbags. Both of them.
Vying for President of the United States of America.
What the actual fuck.

>Woman Card
>Benghazi
>Woman Card
>Libia
>Racist
>Email server
>commercial break with trump hit piece
>Chy-nah
>My husband
>Her failures
>Mysogonyst
>Commercial break
>Loaded audience questions that attack Trump

HC may debate, but DT will just bluster and repeat meaningless mantras, as ever. He may also claim "unfairness" etc.

This tbqh

/Thread

Hillary is gonna win.

>Dude.
>Dudebags. Dude of them.
>Vying for Dude of the United Dude of Dude.
>What the Dudetual Dude.

trump will fuck her so hard that she will orgasm live on stage. but then the shitty media will start there anti-trump campaing and the usual consument will eat it up and vote against trump

after seeing her victory speech
i think it will actually be very interesting

she has some decent arguments against him that normies would definitely eat up

but if trump stands his ground and acknowledges his faults and hers he should do fine

you write like a pretentious retard, fuck off from this board

Trump is going to look like a loudmouthed ass-clown no matter what he does.

The media is running this show now.

Get used to saying madam president.

I am kind of hoping that Trump pushes her so hard in a debate that she loses her composure. Supposedly she has an absolutely vicious temperament behind the scenes. I am hoping that Trump manages to break her, so that the public gets a glimpse of the real Hillary.

ye trumps dead in the water
The meme can only go so far
Good bye America
Hello New New Mexico
:(
You will be missed.

/thread

Women are so against trump
minorities
blacks
everyone
Hillary's correct the record people are firm on all womens sites
I tried to troll on Jezebel the #1 womans site / blog or w/e and couldn't crack a dent.
Immediate response of "FOX NEWS TROLLS PAID TO SHILL" or w/e

We're done lads.
New white state where?
What piece of land can we conquer and tell everyone to fuck off from?

>dude it's like 2016 it's time for a female president :^)

Says chinada

Oh yeah, the Secret Service hates working with Hillary. She gets angry real quick. It will be great if Trump can hit the right buttons and set her off.
I just hope by then Trump has stopped all this bashing a Judge business. I like him but he needs to know when to keep his mouth shut.

Probably like tonight.

General election debates are usually very formal.

You wish, shill. Trump's been playing the media like a fucking fiddle.

How's that self delusion going? Y'all have been saying he's a joke candidate since day one. He was a joke candidate when he threw his hat in the ring. He was a joke candidate back when he was fighting with the RNC over nomination rules. He's a joke candidate when he's getting the fucking party nomination.

Who's laughing now, cuck?

nigga a congressional panel grilled her 10 hours and she bootyblasted the entire lot of them, she's going to put Trump's balls on the mantle right next to Trey Gowdy's

>missing Trump U, Clinton foundation

but you pretty much summed it up well

>Supposedly she has an absolutely vicious temperament behind the scenes
honestly lad that's not the negative you think it is. team hillary wants an ass kicker who doesn't take shit

Cap this:
>Pantleg $hillary and Zionald Duckface
>Durr you're a bad businessman and wayciss agaynst my Super Predatory Vagina! Durr
>Oh yeah you fat tranny slob well I endorse the use of whatever washroom Bill picks for you. Would a vagoo wayciss do that?
>You pander to beoble!
>You don't release transcripts!
>I support banking and Israel more than you do!
>I hate Iran and the slit-eyes more than you!
>*pops vicodin*
>*throw domes*
>*make sweet-sweet love*
DJ DR Sleepy, play that epic beat. m.youtube.com/watch?v=NjfFpFW9OdA
Drop the Bass

Idk Trump really shot himself in the foot with the judge business but that aside he needs to drop platitudes and start giving people the meat of what he wants to do

The first ever televised rape.

He's still a joke candidate.

That just seems to be what a lot of people want these days.

You guys are morons. Enjoy your reality TV.

The memes are going to be out of control. Kek will fully awaken

>she bootyblasted the entire lot of them
Anyone who actually watched it knows she got destroyed; she just has the hugbox liberal media on her side to shill her "victory".

I would hardly call lying under oath "bootyblasting" the people on the panel.

Jezebel? You mean that site that is literally named after a Biblical false prophet and whore?

Apocalypse when m8s?

Hilary has tough skin and is smarter than Trump, she'll be ok.

They won't happen.

whatever you say chief
>t-the media made her look good
;^)

S A V A G E

Boo hoo, cuck.

Shills spotted. Go fucking kill yourselves you pieces of liberal trash.

She'll just keep saying let's be clear, I've been very consistent. It will be heavily moderated.

When she was first lady she fired an IT guy because Barbara Bush called to ask how to make her computer work and he took the call.

She also fired a janitor for changing a lightbulb when it burned out because he disgraced her by her having to walk by as he did it.

Source is the book that accumulates secret service opinions of the first family. It was generally agreed that all of them were great but Hillary.

Any of you Ameribros know when these debates might start? Like which month. I can't wait for some new reality show about who gets the nuke codes.

Millions of normies will hear about the Clintons' scandals for the first time, because the leftist media has done such a good job at hiding/ignoring them for so long.

They can't save her from the Donald, though.

I may not be that difficult.

i'm not denying she's a terrible person but boomer fems won't care about that

the media will say she won every debate like they always do for the libs. Trump has to continue to play the media. I think he can but they're going to throw absolutely everything they can at him now that the bern out is dead.

Vanaf 26 september.

The GOP convention in July is going to be great too.

>usually

This election is memetastic, I'm not taking anything as usual anymore.

>The media is running this show now.

At least you admit the media is biased in favor of leftists.

Bernie did rape her though by any measure in their debates.

tripfags will be fags as always

Thanks my friendly neighbor.

mfw I am going to have to take a day off during the election day. That is how hyped I am for this happening ayyy

Is she good at debates?

I actually expect Donald to sit at least one of them out like he did during the Primaries.

I feel like the Clinton campaign will feel like they've prepared for everything

and then she's gonna get on that stage and Trump's going to say something like "Is someone who helped her husband rape powerless women fit to be president?"

and she'll have no response. The DNC thinks they know what they're in for, but I think they might just get their shit kicked in

Hillary comes at Trump hard on foreign policy and makes him look like a bumbling idiot.

Remember that this is the guy that said
> I think to me, nuclear, is just the power, the devastation is very important to me

He's an inarticulate gaffe-prone retard when he isn't talking in his carefully prepped slogan-friendly soundbites designed for 90-IQ voters in Bumfuck, Indiana.

>le reality TV meme

Yeah Trump had a TV show, he also had like 210 other businesses. That one thing doesn't define him. I never watched the show, and I still support him.

He's literally the only nationalist nominee we've had since Eisenhower.

Yeah no, that would only have the effect of

1) Mortifying everyone
2) Giving Hillary the moral high-ground and the "indignation card"
3) Completely discrediting Trump and making him look like an /x/-tier conspiratard.

A. Fucking. Leaf.

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/rep-trey-gowdy-defends-benghazi-hearings-i-cant-tell-you-n451151
Even Trey Gowdy himself called the hearing a waste of time and tax payer money.

Stop defending it, at least the State Dept. IG report was substantive, but Clinton wasn't involved in that.

>oy vey, don't quesiton the queen!

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/31/rap-sheet-the-women-who-claim-to-be-victims-of-bill-and-hillary-clinton/

Face it, granny isn't a saint, and never was.

Hahahahaha

>haha i was almost forced to face the fact that my candidate was bad but then I checked your flag haha tough luck pal

>breitbart
kek

If Trump does his fucking RESEARCH, and isn't a lazy nigger he can win them with ease.

Will this happen? Probably not.

One is facing a civil suit that should have already ended and one is facing criminal charges over the lack of security of the United States

>Hillary
>come hard on foreign policy

>Democrats
>ever beating Republicans on foreign policy when there isn't an unpopular war on

>mfw trump announces Monica Lewinsky as running mate

>haha, I was almost forced to face the fact that my candidate did bad things, but I see the source you posted is hosted by a website of people I don't like, even though they got info from multiple different sources and literal video of the women victims themselves telling their experiences, so tough luck pal

They should just inaugurate Trump now.

Clinton will call trump racist and a bigot and the entire audience full of shills will cheer for everything she says. Trump will smack her with every political scandal she has ever been involved in and the shills will boo. Clinton news network will report that clinton won.

The average American holds the credibility of breitbart to be barely above infowars and other conspiratard shit, so my point still stands that if he brings up how "she helped Bill rape women", he will look like a tremendous retard and hand Clinton the election.

Just telling you like it is.

Well, if Trump

>argues about immigration
>foreign policy
>vets
>taxes

He'll do fine

If he

>argues about trump u
>talks shit about women or races
>doesn't resort to the level of the media

Then he's done

Trump will call Hillary Clinton a bunch of names like an 8th grader just like in the GOP debates. But that doesn't work in the general election. Hillary Clinton knows policy inside and out and Trump knows fuck all about anything and it will be completely obvious to anyone watching.

The GOP calling Trump racist yesterday is just the beginning. By November this clown will be a national joke. Once the ships start sinking all the rats will bail.

>How do you think the debates are going to go?
If Trump is fucking smart, he'll attack Hillary viciously on every potential political topic that he can possibly muster the ability, evidence and research to attack her on.

If Trump pulls a Romney and refuses to attack the hell out of Hillary and reveal all the hundreds of skeletons in her closet, he'll essentially give away the presidency to Hillary.

I suspect it'll be the former and not the latter, but I figured Romney had a chance, too, and that he'd be smart enough to attack Obama at his most obvious weak points, and he failed gloriously to do that and handed the presidency to Obongo, a presidency that should have 100% been his. It was almost literally HANDED to the fucking guy, and he fucked up.

So, who knows? I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

Sure, this one is better...................

This, but with more muh vagina

Admit? Isn't a great achievement to recognize they've been in the tank for the pinkos since the greater part of the 20th.

>The average American holds the credibility of breitbart to be barely above infowars and other conspiratard shit

Oh yeah, Canadians totally know about Americans' opinion of Breitbart, and you didn't just pull that out of your ass.

Also, that's not the only scandal she was involved in. There's a ton of others a leaf like you doesn't even know about, but they will become known in due time.

This. Trump should stick to facts, and only throw up her own failings in reaction to her bringing up his (And she's a woman, so she will).

As long as he makes sure he's always doing the one upping over Hillary, he'll be fine.

I work with Americans you fucking retard. Just stop posting, is 100% correct either way, election will be a landslide.

Who gives a fuck what average people think.

Normies are retarded and watch Bachelorette,

Guys its time to talk about going full subversion.

Terrible.

Trump is shit with debates, and the mass-media always jumps at the chance to point out anything that he says that might sound contradictory to what he said before. They will drool over flip-flops.

Hillary might have this one in the bag. The only positive thing going for Trump right now, is that many people across all walks of life, actually hate Hillary. From the streets to the military. She does have a deep well of low-info voters to pull from though. And progressives will always be skin-peelingly annoying shitbags.

It might be closer than I would like. Bernie Bots are mostly cucks. Very few will move to Trump. We are going to have to put all of our meme-energy into the no-field and invoke the wrath of the old ones. Or deal with a Hillary rape-term.

You like your personal freedoms? You won't find them with Hillary. Her aspirations need to be memed out of existence. We need a conjuring. From Bel to Baalshamin, who you would think would be pissed at the Dems and their little shit-puppets, ISIL for blowing up their temples.

Every superstition, every prayer, every god (alive or dead). Including the one. If we lose, then it would probably be on us.

>Clinton will annihilate Trump in debates and make him look like a clown to anyone who watches
>h-haha who cares what n-normies t-think it's not like they vote a-amirite
I guess you'll have to wait and see that I'm right. Can't wait for the damage control in November, Trumptards are going to hilariously pooper peeved.

>I work with Americans you fucking retard.

Source? State?

You're actually autistic enough to question them about Breitbart?

Seems fake as fuck.

>they're going to throw absolutely everything they can at him now
They have nothing left to throw desu

>reality show for nuclear launch codes.

You just destroyed that tiny shred of patriotism I had during elections.

Democratic opposition researchers are claiming that 80% of the dirt they have found on Trump isn't even known by the public yet. Think they're bluffing?

dailywire.com/news/3856/what-will-democrat-attacks-against-trump-look-fall-james-barrett

>You're actually autistic enough to question them about Breitbart?

Most of them have never heard of Breitbart because it's a niche publication, again, barely above the credibility of infowars

>Source? State?
you really think it's a stretch that someone working in O&G in a western province works with a lot of Americans? Full. Retard.

Obongo won by using the race card.

Shillary will attempt to win by using her wymyn card.

This isn't r*ddit fag, that shit won't play here

you're a fucking retard

they would have already used it

>dailywire.com

lmao

Bernvictim detected.

>Muh women
>muh emails
>muh mexicans

>implying that 'top kek' is a reddit response
Why are you talking? Your country is broke and you faggots are all spaghetti-eating momma's boys. Kill yourself promptly.