/got/ general

previous died, no backlink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c9PZ4Wc86wo
asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/144265-leaks-discussion-thread-for-season-7-vol-2/&do=findComment&comment=7809839
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thanks OP

Don't thank me, thank Uncle Benjen.

Why didn't the bluray release save got? Everyone said it would

Leaks killed got everyone knows the show is pandering trash now so what's the point

AHAHAHAHA

FUCKING DIED

/got/ IS FUCKING DEAD

DEAD

You know the reason, right? there were two threads, the Squishybran thread was posted first, but cunts posted in the second thread just to spite Branbros. This is what happens when you post in bastard threads.

no, it's because nobody cares

somebody would post gore and cp here, and still NOBODY WOULD CARE

this is a dead general.

why was snasa made into a main character and why are feminazis still angry that shes not qween

>why was snasa made into a main character

An attempt to gratify tumblrites

>why are feminazis still angry that shes not qween

Because, just like with food, their hunger can never be sated.

This is the worst start to /got/ I've ever seen

hey give me a break the previous thread fucking died, harder to gather the shitposters

sansa was made a main character because her idiot fans were faux mad about her season 5 plot and now that they know complaining loudly gets them what they want, they've bitched her into being leader of winterfell ahead of the actual heir and wont stop until sansa is queen in the north. they will always find something to complain about until its 100% the sansa show.

david and dan pretend to be ~above the haterz but sansa is the most fanpandering character in tv history.

her story is literally 100% fanfiction unlike characters like arya and bran who are actually main characters and are now being shat on for her.

I want an episode where Jaqen meets Arya again and confess to her that he really was Jaqen H'ghar from Lorath before joining the faceless man in Braavos and explaining also his life before and motivation to join.

Azor Jaqen, once a free man from the free city of Lorath, leader of the Faceless Men in Braavos.

Hmm...no love for Jaqen H'ghar Thread i suppose?

thoughts?

whats your thoughts stannis?

Stannis think you shouldn't like shit characters like bran.

>7 unique IPs
how about you 3 autists keeping these threads alive let them die

>7 uniques IPs
>3 posters

You're literally retarded aren't you?

And I don't see what's wrong with people posting 3 posts each on average...
Especially given that the spamming tards (thank you op, etc..) probably have most of the posts.

A girl has a nice legs.
A man likes those beautiful legs.

A girl will become a great servant for a ma-eh many faced god.

Evening /got/

Is that a snail in her hair?

Arya and Jaqen having sex confirmed.

>Color
FUCK THAT SHIT

Everyone in
>black
>gray
>brown

OR ELSE!

this is why stannis is dead

>maisie will never crush your neck between those thighs

this is too deep for normies

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

Azor Finn

But how else can D&D set up jonsa to give Sansa everything tumblr thinks she deserves?

I guarantee as soon as Jon finds out who his parents are he'll be on Sansa like white on rice by D&D's will

This is canon. Long live the squishy Lord of Light.

nice post

>people having to post this like its a theory and not practically confirmed
>people still denying this
>people still thinking theres actual gods in ASOIAF

a sansafag once tried to tell me that bran being lord of winterfell was "stealing" sansas plot..... as if sansas plot isnt completely stolen from other characters since season 5

we see you branautist

we see you preston

We need to get Sibel to push George to finish that next book desu.

To be fair, save for the master rooseman and Cat, those are all just colorful sheets over chainmail. It looks pretty shit.

Does this autismo still do his videos?

What a huge waste of everyones time

its not preston if its obvious as fuck. youre preston for being in denial

normies would shit their pants if jon wasnt actually muh gods chosen one and hes only alive because of a character they all hate

Cast him.

Robin

Why would normies hate Bran?

The Hodor thing?

Because he's the most boringest one.

yes because for some reason everyone started giving a shit about hodor in season 6 when he was just a stupid meme before that

congrats normie now run back to tumblr

>files gone
>one less IP

hahahahahaahaha

My predictions for TWOW:

>POV is some random cannibal on Skagos or something
>Daenerys hears about Aegon after everything in the slaving cities is over and done with, Aegon sends a letter of alliance and marriage which she accepts. Tyrion meets up with Daenerys, she makes him her hand after proving his use, Tyrion acts as mediator between her and Aegon verifying his legitimacy.
>Euron is pissed that Daenerys spurned on his advances but shows up at the wedding anyway after an alliance between the Greyjoys and Daenerys is made.
>At the wedding Littlefinger and Tyrion meet again, Littlefinger divulges some interesting information to Tyrion about his first wife Tysha, he tells her location and that she has a fourteen year old daughter but will only give the location if Tyrion annuls his marriage to Sansa Stark. Tyrion leaves on a boat to where whores go.
>Davos finds Rickon alive and being protected on Skagos, he also finds Benjen, Davos asks why Benjen has done nothing but he mentions that he would be seen as a deserter and executed and has more important things to do on Skagos which is protecting him and Rickon due to family connections via he and Ned's grandmother. Davos heads back on a boat with RIckon to White Harbour
>After Tyrion leaves the wedding, Joncon is getting drunk, talking to people at the table and making a bit of a scene. One of the guests puts doubt into his head over the legitimacy of Aegon, this is either Victarion or Arianne, Joncon goes in a mad fit of rage and begins to infect everyone
>Euron takes someone down to the volcanic fiery depths of Dragonstone and attempts to perform the ritual Mel did in ACOK using someone. He also tosses in a dragon egg causing the small island to quake and rumble which goes boom, we don't really find out who survives, Tyrion sees the cloud on his boat, it also causes a chain reaction in King's Landing which causes the Wildfire caches to erupt

More to come

Because they hate magic, they're only in it for le backstabbing politics, epik fights, and tits.

>Cersei seeing the destruction about to happen with the wildfire, locks herself in the throne room for protection and clings onto the iron throne and is impaled on the point ends. A party in the morning finds her corpse, as if it didn't want to let go of the power itself of the iron throne
>Tommen and his wife commit suicide too not wanting to be burned to death
>Mel notices that something is off about Ghost who is really Jon in his body then begins to perform a ritual which will help Jon's soul, she sacrifices the traitor's who stabbed Jon as an offering, meanwhile Stannis is fighting Ramsey and is killed but Theon redeems himself by trapping Ramsey in the crypts buying him alive somehow. Theon returns to Stannis's body and sees he is now alive but it is not Stannis
>Euron emerges unharmed from the destruction of Dragonstone due to his Valyrian armour protecting him as a hazmat suit, he blows a horn and the dragons become his while he makes Harrenhal his seat of power
>Jaime is taking to the Isle of Faces where he is going to be hanged by Stoneheart, Brienne is now a Cold Hands type entity(note the scarf wrapped around both heads), Jaime is nearly stabbed in the chest but the sword is shattered against it. Before he nearly dies he has a "chat" with Bran who forgives him for pushing him off the tower and tells him to deliver a message to Stoneheart, Jaime does, Stoneheart releases him from the noose
>Epilouge has Lady Stoneheart meeting with her family in Winterfell, she hugs her children and crumbles into dust

>>POV is some random cannibal on Skagos or something

Assuming you're talking about prologue, it's supposed to be a maester, not north of the wall.

agot : Beyond the wall (Will, Gared, Waymar )
acok : Maester stuff (Cressens)
asos : Beyond the wall stuff (Chett &the mutineers)
affc : Maester stuff (Pate)
adwd : Beyond the wall (Varamyr)

tWoW should be a maester.
The most likely candidate would probably be Marwyn, given he's obviously important yet we don't know much about him...
But taht would mean his death.

then again GRRM might be going senile and not even remember he's doing that so who knows.

Because normies are shit. They complain that he's boring when they are the fucking reason he's boring. His role is whittled down to nothing so as to make room for Salsa and other stronk womyn

Right I obviously meant prologue. Marwyn definitely seems like the likely candidate for the Winds prologue though giving how he's off to go and see Daenerys.

>mfw hurt Bran thread is still technically Bran thread

SQUISHY!

Cast them

Them?

Why did the Old Gods have to take away Bran's legs?

Couldn't they awaken his third eye some other way than a fucking coma and taking away his ability to walk and ride? Old Gods are fucked up, took away his legs to force him to them and take away other things he could've done with his life.

urine, sandra, hodor, dinneris

Because the Old Gods are cruel and indifferent

There's still a chance for jonarya right?

I mean, Arya's gonna be fighting Sansa on Jon's behalf so the damn tully bitch doesn't usurp Jon (even though Jon himself is usurping the Prince of Winterfell).

Who better to accept him and welcome him into her virgin pussy after Bran tells him everything than the Stark he was closest to?

Does anyone in this thread actually even like Game of Thrones?

We like A Song of Ice and Fire, we don't like Game of Thrones.

>tfw my fetish

any more like this?

JonCon
Jamie's aunt
Bloodraven
Mirri Maz Dur

What's happening here? Is that man kissing Coral's ear?

fuck off pedo

I just wanna see how it ends desu.

And the actual fights as long as you don't think about it, and kino moments like the Sept explosion are enjoyable

little boys being punished

lol no this isnt reddit

No

no?

>It's a HBO wants us to believe that Sansa is versed in northern westeros history episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9PZ4Wc86wo

I like it, but I don't like what it's been doing since season 5, and I'm glad this is a place where we can talk about that, unlike reddit where you have to agree with the hive mind or you're out.

Euron, Cersei, Robert, Oldtown whore

Why wouldn't she be.

History seems like one of those basic things so a Lord's wife isn't a complete retard and can be a proper host to their husband's guests since they'll understand them better, and knowing your own origins as a Great House tells you how strong you are and why people follow you.

>She thinks that Manderly's fended off Andals during their invasion
>She thinks the Blackfish is her mother's brother
>She doesn't even know the Tully words
>Can't even write in straight lines

I'm embarrassed for the Sansafags desu

When Salsa finally dies will be the first time I'd watch those hipster reaction videos

>he thinks D&D will kill Sansa

Literally how would they even do that at this point?

She's in Winterfell surrounded by allies and people who follow her instead of Bran, fuck you D&D.

She's not gonna be fighting in the battle, she's not gonna be riding out, she's not a bodyguard, she's not self sacrificial enough to take a hit for another person, and isn't magic like the Prince of Winterfell.

She'll survive and become Warden of the North because George is a hack and D&D are retards

Reminder Sansa is going to marry Manderly

>tfw I read margaery

>Jaime is taking to the Isle of Faces where

I don't expect to see this place untill much later, likely near the ending of the last book, this if the fat fuck doesn't die before finishing it.

The fat fuck said that Jeyne Westerling will appear in the TWOW prologue, so it will likely be someone in the group Jaime sent to take her and Edmure west.

Hey branbros want to rage over some d&d esque autism?
asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php?/topic/144265-leaks-discussion-thread-for-season-7-vol-2/&do=findComment&comment=7809839

New episodes fucking when? Also its retarded to have generals for shows that aent even on at the moment, you cucks.

Reminder that sansan will be canon in season 8.

He'll accept her, scars, burns, gaping asshole and wrecked pussy and all

>Because George is a hack

No this one is all dabeed. Book sandra has nothing to do with winterfell and I find it very difficult to believe she's going to end up there any time soon especially not as queen or lady.

>Like someone said other day, Bran is like a god now, he's so over this mundane things aka titles, he's soon going to be a tree. Winterfell will be Sansa's or Arya's in the end, probably.

I fucking hate plebs so fucking much

>Bran is over titles being a tree is so much better hurr hurr (please get out of sansas way) hurr

Oh. Do they have a maester with them?
>in b4 Qyburn comes in and "take care" of her

who cares about new episodes, fuck off back to /r/plebwithshittaste you retarded nigger showfag.