Where is the movie discussion?

Where is the movie discussion?
Talk about a movie.

Are you bored, Cloister?

Did the prostitute thing scare you and so you quickly deleted that shitty thread, Cloister?

>Talk about a movie.

No! I'm going to talk about a TV show! My girlfriend and her sexual boyfriend were with me when we finished Season 5 for Game of Thrones, and her favorite character (Jon Snow) died! She spent the entire night bitching at me about how the producers took her husbando from them while Tyrone just sorta sat there guffawing at her bapping me with her fists.

Eventually he picked her up and took her to their room, but I just didn't like it. It hurt her, it hurt me seeing her hurt, everything SUCKED.

>husbando
Hello, Cloister.

nice memage

Is that Samus?

redpill me on cloister

NOUN

a covered walk in a convent, monastery, college, or cathedral, typically with a wall on one side and a colonnade open to a quadrangle on the other.

VERB

seclude or shut up in or as if in a convent or monastery:

id marry pic related

I doubt you are her type.

Who she?

Iv actually had a question iv been meaning to make a thread about. Is there any Thanksgiving movies anons watch around this time? We all have our favorite halloween movies, or christmas movies. Was wondering if any existed for thanksgiving.

I'd like to thank Google for the transparency

what is this reddit cloister may-may

Her name is Ashton Von

While true, Google, that's not quite what I was hoping for.

Ashton Von

Like the poutine?

oh thanks

ashton von

she usually didn't show her tits as she had horrible implants

>no penis
whats the point of real women anymore?

Nay movie? Lmao no

Mindy 5ilver movie tho, let's do it

>she usually didn't show her tits as she had horrible implants
Holy crap they look like... well, not even bags of sand. Maybe bags of dried cement? Those might actually be the worst implants I've ever seen.

in american psycho he didnt kill anybody
it was all in his head

why would anyone wanna talk about a movie, lets talk about that absolute beauty in OP's oic

You shouldnt paint anything with these nice clothes.
The little amount of clothing is actually a fairly good idea, but you honestly shouldnt wear such bright new clothing if you're painting.