i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
i.imgur.com/LXhOu4o.jpg
i.imgur.com/54PrHGY.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=_2JRXNM-VAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>openly and proudly declared his liberal bias
>was willing to give some conservatives a chance
>went after Obama on drones
>has publicly said that Trump supporters aren't racist and calling them that is a waste of time
And most importantly
>was actually funny

Now we're stuck with DUDE SOUTH AFRICA LMAO.

and most importantly

>joo

At the end of his tenure on the show he was starting to go downhill a bit. I'd rather remember him as he was than have the reputation sullied.

yup

You're no brother of mine

Better times.

Is it racist to point out that the Daily Show was better when it only had white correspondents?

Dubs speaks for me.

>neo Sup Forums likes Jon Leibowitz now

I think you need to go back to r/politics.

Me too.

They should have killed the show when he left. They were never gonna find a worthy replacement and the guy they got is fucking terrible.

old Sup Forums rarely discussed the daily show newfag

go back to your containment cesspit

It was truly the best of times

Comedy Central started going to shit when it started airing political news satire

>liking libtards
>liking jews

dude republicans LMAO

Damn, what a cast. Even Alex Jones is in there.

>being alt-right

I know he's a manlet and all, but I had a major crush on him

Such is the power of a genuine, charismatic man

Post pics of yourself

>has publicly said that Trump supporters aren't racist

He said ALL of them aren't

He said before that he has a big racist following

I mean that is probably fair. Trump does have a lot of racist supporters, though that doesn't make other trump supporters racist also.

Somebody unironically told me he likes the daily show more since Trevor Noah is hosting it. And someone else even agreed with him. How is it even possible that someone has this opinion?

>openly and proudly declared his liberal bias
nope

>was willing to give some conservatives a chance
nope

>went after Obama on drones
barely

>has publicly said that Trump supporters aren't racist and calling them that is a waste of time

wow he's not a legitimate full blown retard, what a guy

>was actually funny
Never understood this meme

Stewart is a fucking cunt dudes. I love watching his John Yoo interview where he gets fucking destroyed

This guy is reddit.
And I am talking figuratively.
Reddit had him speak in a rally together with Colbert.

Thats what he was saying.

Its stupid to call all of them racist when its obviously not true

>missing an unfunny liberal mouth-piece and propagandist

He's still blowing the "TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER"-horn.

The fact that he's turned the retard-level from 9 to a 4 is an improvement, but he's still in denial of the truth.

We need to stop praising SJW's for being KIND OF correct rather than actually correct.

>Trump does have a lot of racist supporters

What are you basing this on?

So does Hillary. Probably more.

Don't know what you got till it's gone...

The first batch of colored correspondents were okay, like Wyatt, but the new young correspondents are dogshit.

Seeing him in BvS made me realize just how much I miss him.

Mate, a huge amount of people on this very website are openly racist and pro-trump and you know that full well. Now, what basis do YOU have for making the same claim against the other side?

Out of the things in my life that I really enjoyed that have come and gone. Him on The Daily Show was easily the longest. I was and am cool with him not being around anymore in the same capacity.

What's upsetting is the vacuum of talent and insight in his loss. Just the shows that have popped up since and his replacement. Are all of such notably lesser quality it's shocking and gives me an even greater appreciation for what he offered.

So did George Bush

is there a more overrated media personality in the USA today?

he's basically just a liberal Bill O'Reilly except he hides behind the "I'm just a comedian" excuse anytime he's criticized

I dunno, an endorsement from the KKK, since the KKK gives endorsement to everyone influential.

Also, in leiu of different prespectives, you can say that the whole lot of the democratic platform is racist in their view that minorities aren't as capable as whites

>Mate, a huge amount of people on this very website are openly racist and pro-trump and you know that full well.

I forgot a Tibetan Macrame board with a known history of politically-incorrect japes was an accurate reflection of the voting public at large.

If it is, are you ignoring that Sup Forums's Hillary-supporters were spouting exceptionally racist platitudes?

>Also, in leiu of different prespectives, you can say that the whole lot of the democratic platform is racist in their view that minorities aren't as capable as whites

It's not even that.

The Democrat Party regularly belches OVERTLY racist statements, primarily about Whites. Their racism isn't restricted to the implied.

KKK endorsed Donny thou

LOL not even close to Donalds white nationalist movement

The funniest thing is that the % of Hillary supporters that admit being racist is:

The racist question was, "Are black people dumber than white people." (In nicer terms)

Hillary supporters:
22.5%

Bernie supporters:
Something lower than Hillary

Trump supporters:
35-40%

Republican supporters:
23%ish

So all this tells me is that Trump supporters are far more honest and Bernie supporters are far more deluded.

The words of a Hillary supporter

You have to provide a source when you say these things

I love how people who say stuff like this turn around and talk about how minority groups shouldn't be ignored anymore without a trace of irony.

Here's the actual image debunking my post, but showcasing what % of supporters are "racist."

If anything I see this as an honesty test.

Got a source for that? Would love to watch

lol thats a troll account

Or they could have different views

Yes, one of those views is not based in reality or backed up with statistics. Every country has the same pattern, if you can't answer, "are blacks more criminal than whites" with a resounding yes, you're not living in reality.

School Test Scores by Socio-economic Status in the same District
imgur.com/a/9I443

Table 43 of the FBI - Crime Rate by Race
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg

Welfare rates by Race
imgur.com/mUIQ81x

Chicago Crime Rate by Race:
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg

NYPD Crime Rate by Race:
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
- USA:
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
- Canada:
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
- Brazil:
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
- United Kingdom:
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
- Germany
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg

Percent of Black Serial Killers in USA showing their population size
i.imgur.com/LXhOu4o.jpg

Despite being 30% of the population size, 99% of blood is given by white donors.
i.imgur.com/54PrHGY.jpg

>That image

Fucking kek.

Facts and statistics are now "racist".

That is interesting but honestly, its all bullshit. I think what people think is given far too much attention though. I bet you that every black person thinks white people suck compared to blacks and are trash too. I still forgive them, its not a big problem if we just treat each other with respect and maybe a little kindness.

This is what the media does, tries to take little statistics like these and blow them up so you think what they want you to think.

The depressing thing about the youth is how servile they are to the press. If they say it, its gotta be true because they'd never lie for some reason? They'd never have biases? So now all these kids think America is Dead and racists are taking over, the KKK is taking the white house. What because they supported Trump that means Trump = KKK? What about all that car graffiti, was that all KKK or couldn't someone have just wrote that on a Trump supporters car to get revenge and social media likes?

And frankly, how can I trust Stewart, a biased source who obviously despises Republicans, FOX News, et al. and how can we trust our comedians when 100% of them are big city elitist leftists?

You trusted the likes of Colbert and see how much he failed you? Stewart only looks good because he didn't take part. The only winning move this election was not to play like War Games. Give Stewart a 24hr news cycle and you'd hate his guts too.

The red pill we want to give you is that all these people just want to control you. By making you laugh and hate they are making you like them, by this they are causing you to believe in what they want you too. Millennials are so liberal because they bought The Daily Show line full hook.

Do you ever think about if you were just anti-Trump because media told you too? Did you ever try to read his 100 day plan?

Did you ever consider why Hillary is being lionized by the media when she herself is just as cynical and manipulative and criminal as Donald Trump? I mean wake up.

Racist is the belief that one race is superior to the other

Whites are objectively superior to all other race so racism is fact

Stop being afraid of the label and putting racist in ""

Haha

and?
Trump does have a big racist following.

Liberals. Moderates. Conservatives. Batshit Insane People. Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Trump Nation attacked. Only the Stewart, master of all four satirical elements, could stop them, but when the world needed him most, he vanished.

The difference between Trump and Hillaries racist following is roughly 15-18%.

Intelligence isn't a sign of racism, hiding your racism is a sign of intelligence is all. But it's also a sign of dishonesty and not standing your ground on what you know is true.

>Intelligence isn't a sign of racism, hiding your racism is a sign of intelligence is all
This has been empirically shown to be untrue. Everyone has a sweeping dislike of groups of people, but intelligence has been shown to correlate with how much a person can change the criteria for which you're bigoted against them.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2JRXNM-VAQ

did you download the show everyday or did you actually pay the cable jew to watch liberal propaganda?

What if they ran for presidency in 2020?

They're no different if they ignore racist policies

Only if Stewart's the President and Colbert's the VP

Very true. Good post

I miss him too, but what I miss more is how he used to be-- more focused on the jokes than the depressing facts and the depressing opinions (be they from republicans, democrats, or his own mind).

I'm not your bro faggula

I like where this meme is going.

they mean openly and negatively racist, as opposed to "we have to protect them" racist

I wouldn't have thought this place represented the voting public either, but then Trump won so here we are

I would vote for them, no questions asked. I already know who and what they are. It wouldn't happen though, unlike some people they know they're not prepared to enact politics just because they observed it for a long time.

BANE

MASK YOU SUMMON

>far more honest
only if they believe it

what I meant to say was, only if other people don't believe it

Remember when Colbert ran for president and we all thought it was a hilarious joke because obviously you need political experience to be president.