52% Approval Rating

52% Approval Rating

Why is he so popular? Bush left with like an approval rating of 20%-30%

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomoutpost.com/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WHAT ARE YOU RACIST

Good President. Don't believe all the highschool educated acne monsters around Sup Forums. They have no education or conception in formal politics of achievement.

I cannot WAIT for Hillary to win he Presidency. I will be here EVERYDAY reminding the faggot trump supporters (and most of all those queer americans) that their entire beliefs, time, and energy (because NEETS have nothing else to do) went for naught.

CANNOT WAIT TO BTFO OF THOSE TRUMPTARD Sup ForumsSTERS

unlimited media shilling, using false unemployment numbers, "muh making history", acting "cool" on tv, no talk about his warmongering

Democrats are not going to shit on dem president, as if there is one thing they're good at, it is staying as a collective. Republicans, on the other hand, will shit on republican presidents because they cannot collectively band together as well as dems, due to being too fiercely individualistic.

huh?

Because he's actually a good president.

Name one thing he did wrong.

hes funny as fuck honestly. most hip president weve had in a while

He's black. The entire world was mocking bush. Calling him basically a chimp in a suit. Can't talk shit about obama because black.

OBAMACARE

Dems are group think retards

Nope, it's a good thing that has helped a lot of people

A

Bush II destabilized the middle east by taking out Saddam. 3-4 thousand American deaths for what, just to have ISIS running wild? Is it any wonder that his approval ratings are shit.

Name one thing he did right {spoiler]You can't cuckboi[/spoiler]

The media has been nicer and more forgiving to him than anyone besides Hillary.

If this whole ISIS and Ukraine shit had been going on under bush it would be in the news 24/7 about the death and suffering the Republicans were sowing.

Because the media is full of liberal journalists that worship Obongo.
It's unbelievable how hard they shill for him here.

He killed bin laden

Umm he's based af and is in the top 10 presidents of all-time.

Because the two candidates in 2008 had a higher approval rating than the two candidates this year.

Obixnood is untouchable for being a nigger. The only reason he won in 2008 and 2012 is because he is a nigger, plain and simple. I am glad that he got to continue his nigger rampage for another 4 years over Mittens as it's only stoked the fire of whitey's wrath.

>implying he's not on Sup Forums
>implying he's not in America
>implying he's not a human

the media didnt shit on him 24 hours a day for years straight

even though they had just as many reasons to

FUCKING

The media demonized Bush in every way possible for 8 years.

They have never once criticized Obama.

Bush deserved it, but so does Obama.

That's the only reason.

FUCKING

He was pointing out literally why his approval rates are high.

>People don't want to be labeled racist

LEAF

>Why is he so popular? Bush left with like an approval rating of 20%-30%

You do know we just had an economic crash during Bush's last term right?

Anyway Obama may be annoying but he's been a lame duck for most of his term so you either fellate him like liberals or just forget about him until he says something stupid if you're anyone else.

LEAF

Always a fucking leaf.

>be Obama
>shoot bin laden

Because the media sucks his dick like they're afraid it'll run out and people are stupid.

You're not wrong about him being a decent president, but I can name a lot of things he did wrong.
1. Obamacare. Helped a lot of people, but hurt a lot of others. Healthcare reform needed to happen, but he didn't do it properly. While the GOP obstructed this, ultimate blame lies with him.
2. He expanded PRISM/NSA.
3. Has allowed the alphabet agencies (or instructed them) to continue funding terrorists in and near Syria.
4. Has failed to actually pivot toward Asia in any meaningful way.
5. Supports the TPP

In no particular order, I'd say those are the worst five things about his presidency. I will admit, I was happy that he left guns alone for most of his time in office. Overall I'd say he was decent, not great but not a disaster. Trump will be better.

If you don't like him you're a racist.

It's not fashionable to be a racist.

It was quite fashionable to hate GWB (though his faggy attempts to expand the police state didn't help).

A lot of insurance executives maybe

>wins peace prize
>does 180 on all his promises of change
>proceeds to commit war crimes
>funds terrorists
>artificially decreases unemployment
>increases racial tensions
>lies through his teeth all the time
>creates obamacare, even puts his name on it like a narcissistic sociopath
>continues to push social tensions

LOL but do you remember that one time he rode the skateboard? 8/10 presidency.

Clinton left at 75%

That was Pakistan, America just paid enough to shoot the bullet.

>even puts his name on it like a narcissistic sociopath

ahahahahaha

Yeah, funding/supplying isis wasn't a good look..

But you can't be serious about trump dling a better job.

This was a deliberate agenda to globally demonize the "conservative" ideology.

he changed the usa alright, changed it right into the shitter.

subtle but I caught it you fucking shill

Blaming obamacare on obama is the dumbest thing you could possibly do. If you want to blame someone for obamacare, blame it on the apes running congress and the senate. Trying to undermine him at every step, if he had the chance to pass his own obamacare, and not a diluted crap that would get passed by the backward rednecks, it would have been pretty decent.

>Obongo: hi guise, i just did awesome super bill. Health bill amazing
>Congress: Not so fast!
>*proceeds to fuck up everything in the bill*
>Trump2016 rats, make mugatu great again:hurr durr obamacare sucks
>noshit.jpeg

Conservative ideology is moronic though. Tax the poor more than the ultra rich and discriminate against people for no good reason.

Democrats are low-information and love any Democratic president even if he just doubles down on Bush's policies and robs them with Romneycare.

He was a shit president who followed a really shit president so he looks less shit in comparison.

Everyone has jobs and most have healthcare, Wall St. is richer than ever, gas is a reasonable price, we're not stuck in some eternal quaqmire, what the fuck more do you want from him? He wasn't perfect but no president has ever been perfect, that's an impossible standard. Only people who think he's been terrible for our nation are the Fox News crowd and hick racists, so fuck 'em; they live in their own delusional bubbles.

>Increases racial tensions
This is such a bullshit talking point conservatives push. They act like racial tension didn't exist before Obama acknowledged it. Yeah, keep thinking that, you fucking retard.

I don't even like Obama, but that's such a load of shit

Wait, what did i do?

Rigged polls

>> implying that he's implying that he's not in America

Well, actually it's much more likely that he's been hanging around, golfing in Hawaii for the past 7 weeks straight, as he tends to do.

...Instead of you know, actually working?

I think you meant

>get lawyers to fill up 2000 pages worth of bureaucratic shit so that senate cant even read it
>they pass it anyway

Look at this uneducated faggot talking in generalities

>you can't be serious about trump dling a better job

>AND IM NOT A RACISS, AS I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND

>Everyone has jobs and most have healthcare, Wall St. is richer than ever, gas is a reasonable price

b8

What did he himself do to lower gas prices?

How about i give you 1063 things instead?
Most notable for me would be bombing a nobel peace prize winning hospital
freedomoutpost.com/1063-documented-examples-of-barack-obamas-lying-lawbreaking-corruption-cronyism-hypocrisy-waste-etc/

Obama is actually a decent President and Bush was arguably the worst President in History so its not surprising Obama approval ratings are so much higher then Bush

Does Sup Forums actually think Bush was a better President then Obama?

everyone pls spread my obongo meme

I am. I'm an actual liberal, I believe the first amendment is the most important thing in the federal government. All other liberties depend on it. The Democrats are trying to kill it. Conservatives have always been worried about their guns, and I'm not saying they're wrong to be concerned, but the first amendment is under greater threat.

Trump will make a lot of mistakes, but if/when he is elected, it will be a victory for free speech. It will be similar to when Obama was elected, which immediately improved America's reputation around the world after Bush. He's against the TPP, he will stop funding terrorists, and he will either tear down or reform Obamacare. I really don't care about the wall, but I don't see it as a negative.

This is how the average person interprets the world.
No wonder everything's fucked

Not that much, but he did clear up the bullshit involved with Iran, allowing their Oil exports to flow unrestrained and unblocked by trade restrictions.

I don't know what's worse

>implying congress will pass something they don't understand
>implying they will pass something they don't understand coming from a democrat
>Implying they will pass something they can actually understand

or

>Congress passes something they don't understand

He bombed a nobel peace prize winning hospital once

>but he did clear up the bullshit involved with Iran

Too early to tell

Because nearly 50% of your country is non-white and the remainder are liberals blind to how useless he was and is.

How do you know they dumped to body in the ocean. They sayed.

>haha i was almost forced to face the fact that my candidate was bad but then I checked your flag haha tough luck pal

Shut the fuck up Argentina, you're not white and you never will be. "Hurr durr the rich people are white." Bullshit, we had a bunch of exchange students from Argentina in my class and they were all from wealthy families. Some of them looked mixed, most looked like spics

this 2bh fram

I remember how the media criticized the fuck out of Bush

now all they do is ride Obama's dick, it can't be more obvious that it is controlled by libs

How does a hospital win a nobel prize. And it was probably housing terrorists.

Yes, it was designed to be stupid, while dragging down free speech, the 2nd amendment, and small government.

He was pretty decent. At least in the better half of your presidents. I still think GHW was the best you had in the past 50 years though.

He's legitimately a good president and most people recognize that, aside from some grievances.

Bush was almost universally hated for his warmongering and the role his administration played in the financial crisis and the bad economy.

oh really?

Whenever you see an embarrassing Weed LMAO man post remember these are the Canadian electorate who think Obama was a decent to great president.

you guys are worse then swedes for fuck sake,

>implying they released the pictures
>Implying this is not a fake
>Implying they'd do such a poor job
>Implying google doesn't exist to fact check that shit in 10 seconds

troll harder canada

Not an argument.

Obamacare was passed with no Republican support, as they had no power at all in 2009, and was made up nearly entirely of liberals, democrats, and insurance companies.

It is entirely the Democrat's and Obama's fault.

>Implying the actual flag is this
>no weed leaf
>mfw

He fixed the economy, killed Osama, didn't start any new wars, passed obamacare, appointed liberal justices, is working to dismantle the police state, believes in gay marriage, cares about the environment, isn't motivated by backwards religious beliefs, cares about education, etc.. I think he will be remembered as one of the best presidents in the modern era.

Barry automatically receives a 20% increase in approval ratings. It's the law.

Think about this now. Democratic Party. Republigoy Party. Having a voice overrules obedience to nation

It's almost like 9/11 was USS Liberty all over again, except covered up (badly) this time.

now for reality

>he didnt fix the economy it is stagnant at best
>He allegedly killed Osama who was effectively no longer the leader of Al Quada and thus pointless
>He didnt start any wars?, Syria, Libya, ISIS, Bombing Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Proxy in Ukraine, Iraq/Syria and Yemen
>appointed liberal justices, explain why this is good
>Is working to dismantle the police state? One example please.
>has done nothing for gays
>He has done nothing for the environment either
>I consider Islam backwards
>explain one good thing he has done for education.

this might be the dumbest thing I read all day,

ids cuz he black

the largest single demographic in the US is white women.

WE

drones

The average black men are the black Americans you have in Germany. None of these faggots know because they get all their info from the media much like the rest of the world. Nobody walks around saying we wuz kangs nor do we care. We care about present and future more than our past. Lastly, we don't give a shit about white people. As much as white people think and talk about us I promise you the only time we bring up white people is when we talk shit about the police because they're cunts to blacks in major cities and everybody knows. But that's it otherwise we want nothing to do with white people, we all think they're trouble because they are. They're more worried about our moves than they are about ISIS like we want anything to do with a bunch violent rabid hicks with guns. We're struggling, chilling, trying to get money, fucking bitches and fucking with designer clothes(Balmain, Gucci, Versace, Louis Vuitton and etc...). Don't let these faggots tell you otherwise. Most crime takes place with my people against my people. Why? Because police don't give a shit about us to keep it real. They do care about locking us up though but fucking with white people, man they'll tear up the town. That's just some street shit though that happens everywhere there's poverty. There is a high rate among us killing one another but truth be told that's mostly gang related shit, again that's everywhere. Its just in our case, black people are poor everywhere so there's bound to be gangs because it's a life of survival and you need money and you either do what you have to or you and your family will starve and no grown man would ever let his family starve, you'd steal before that happens, so there you have it. Through a series of consequences that resulted after slavery we have been in a cycle of poverty and ignorance. However, some of us know the true cause behind this and we've accepted it because quite soon things are going to change for the better in a few years.

>They act like racial tension didn't exist before Obama acknowledged it.

Obama legitimized the wild accusations of basketball americans on the national stage even though in the end they were found to be wrong and based on their own racism. Obama fanned the flames of racial hatred repeatedly by taking sides in conflicts that were not racially-charged until people like him opened their mouths.

If I had a son he would be like Trayvon. Now Obama's sons are out running wild thinking they are morally justified.

BLM is the biggest effect of his meddling, and it's done nothing but damage.

Didn't you see the picture where he's controlling the marine with an Xbox controller? Obama literally fired the shot.

What about drones. You mean how drones will deliver us mail one day or how drones are used for airstrikes instead of risking soldiers' lives

>you can't be serious about Trump
Okay, you god damn fucking subhuman retard. Explain why I should got for Hillary over Trump, you worthless braindead piece of shit.

i guess comedy central memes and late night talkshow quips still steer the average american idiots opinions. its soooo progressive

>black
>ignorant people
>SJW's
The same people voting for Hillary, essentially, are the ones that keep saying he's good to go.

do you really think it's appropriate for a president to form alliances along racial lines like obama has done? before the facts all came out he supported the thug attacker, trayvon martin, with his sons comment. the same guy the media constantly used 14 year old pics of to distort public perception. to date he has not clarified his comments and in fact instead of admitting to these kind of mistakes he doubles down and has the attorney general launch an official investigation into the similar michael brown case. obama doesn't seem to care that peoples lives are being ruined through no fault of their own. he identifies as a fucking nigger even though if you take away everything white from him he would be just another kenyan starving on the savannah. the guy is a pandering tool.

funded the war on syria, and permitted if not built ISIS to take over iraq