youtube.com/watch?v=vssqb-0i2-A
youtube.com/watch?v=v5Zhk7D7AeE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

me 'k and ets hit a lick
threw a monk down on a rouly

Barb

anime

youtube.com/watch?v=Fowu72-dKvM

Have felt a permanent and inexplicable sense of unease for every waking hour of the last 6 years

Lads, are Minis girly? I'm thinking of getting one desu x

Everyone I don't like is left wing

*disables playback on other websites*

serval fucking mentioned

Depends on the mini

same

*stabs lefties*

No they're very manly, perfect for getting to your pedicure appointments and sauna sessions

fuarrrrr

>when you realise that autismoyank is always here, no matter what time of day or night you go on /brit/

barbs looks so fat when she walked in this

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_rwp6bpRdI

Does Corbyn think the cult of personality approach will make him leader?

prefered it when he spammed his willy and arsehole compared to him being a bloody vile racist all the time

youtube.com/watch?v=vssqb-0i2-A

Minis aren't gay

#smart/casual

>working in a supermarket

ahh yes the joys of being shouted by a council estate person because their pack of bananas won't scan

shan't

May tried it and it didn't work. You have to be likable to for a start and I think he's got a good chance at making a success of it.

think theres like 3 of them desu

worked for trump, why not corbs

Everyone I don't like is autismoyank

maybe autismoyank is a shared responsibility of all yanks

anime grime

>council estate residents
>eating fruit
fucked it

brentford means brentford

bentford

hope I die before my nephews reach their teen years and expect me to be some sort of agony uncle or some shit

need a summer job but it's all normie tripe like bar staff

nigger
(would never dare say this in real life)

smoking a chunky cone

celebrity politicians have a massive edge over politician celebrities

no it's clearly one lad with autism and a low iq who is a neet. he's easily differentiated from the other yank posters

youtube.com/watch?v=v5Zhk7D7AeE

u mean curvy

what does the autismoyank get out of shitting up threads /brit/
he could do that in /cum/ or Sup Forums instead. can't imagine he actually enjoys this gen because he always derails conversations back to the same tired yankisms

come work for me, I need a nice young lad to wear a thong and make me and my chums drinks

>On November 14, 1973, students at the Athens Polytechnic (Polytechneion) went on strike and started protesting against the military regime (Regime of the Colonels). As the authorities stood by, the students, calling themselves the "Free Besieged" (Greek: Ελεύθεροι Πολιορkημένοι, a reference to a poem by Greek national poet Dionysios Solomos inspired by the Ottoman siege of Mesolonghi), barricaded themselves in and constructed a radio station (using laboratory equipment) that repeatedly broadcast across Athens:

Polytechneion here! People of Greece, the Polytechneion is the flag bearer of our struggle and your struggle, our common struggle against the dictatorship and for democracy![2]"

>Maria Damanaki, later a politician, was one of the major speakers. Soon thousands of workers and youngsters joined them protesting inside and outside of the "Athens Polytechnic".

>In the early hours of November 17, 1973, the transitional government sent a tank crashing through the gates of the Athens Polytechnic.[3] Prior to the crackdown, the city lights had been shut down, and the area was only lit by the campus lights, powered by the university generators. In unclear footage clandestinely filmed by a Dutch journalist, the tank is shown bringing down the main steel entrance to the campus to which people were clinging. Documentary evidence also survives, in recordings of the "Athens Polytechnic" radio transmissions from the occupied premises. In these a young man's voice is heard desperately asking the soldiers (whom he calls 'brothers in arms') surrounding the building complex to disobey the military orders and not to fight 'brothers protesting'. The voice carries on to an emotional outbreak, reciting the lyrics of the Greek National Anthem, until the tank enters the yard, at which time transmission ceases.

>Total recorded casualties amount to 24 civilians killed.

Mad, innit?

I bet way more people would pay taxes if they could choose where their taxes when, like if they could pay their tax money towards little timmy's chemotherapy, rather than abduls leg surgery in his latest failed suicide bomb attack

literally can't stop wanking over this girl

Autismoyank doesn't exist it a just whenever a yank makes a bad post people say it

newcunt

seems so. any american post that is remotely right wing is apparently autismo yank

>lefty memes

people don't know how much stuff costs
everyone would spend their taxes on giving soliders footballers wages instead of the DWP

fuck off autismo

nah he does
he just espouses generic r/pol/ opinions on everything and brings it all back to politics

ah yes
lets turn peoples lives into popularity contests

bravo

Imagine being such a runt that you turn start gunning down civilians because some fat cunt in a suit told you to

t. autismo yank

this
there's the plain old racist yank who hates blacks
the iq obsessed autist
and the muslim hating yank

the fire service are using dogs to find bodies in the grenfell tower. fucking lol bet the sheeds are livid.

White skank

>...barricaded themselves in and constructed a radio station (using laboratory equipment) that repeatedly broadcast across Athens...

How did they do this?

WHEN I SLAP MAN YOU WON'T BE ALRIGHT

vietnonce is the philosoleaf poster from a while back FYI

lel

arrogant students btfo

hush

"people" who aren't racist should be gassed. thoughts?

haha
look at their little boots :3

agreed

No foy

powerful...........

dont really know how the buzzsaw is cutting straight through his head, but not cutting the lightbulb

why are students arrogant

Fuck lads I'm so tired

oohhhh heheheheh

why so many qts in brit track n field?

experts innit
hate experts
love pints

the light bulb pops up after the cranium is sliced

at least in heaven I can skate

dogs are reddit

Blacks r fast

think they have all the answers because they've read a few entry level books at an undergrad level.

pretty easy 2bh. if you bought a few thousand of those FM/AM signal senders they have in halfords/maplin etc you could have your own local radio station

this is so cute

will be declining any invitation into heaven based on their policy of no animals. if i cant spend eternity with my dead dogs then god can fuck right off.

Why the fuck is Ireland a separate country it's literally exactly the fucking same what the shit

>IQ tests do it well
>intelligence is a single trait
already not happy with this la'
its possible to be smart at some things and not others

shant be reading another word

m-morning lads
>this time tomorrow...

this is all wrong

Dont believe in Sup Forums science

they're not
not sure where this meme comes from

fuck off autismo