>constantly get restless
>cant fall asleep
why does life suck?

i can relate
i just can't focus on things

>tfw death comes to all of us
Life is a rotten deal.

>waste my time downloading and watching movies
>realise there's zero point to watching movies that aren't kevin hart and judd apatow comedies if you don't know anything about the technical aspects of making a movie, filming techniques, etc
>still won't do shit about it to change it and make effort to learn about any of that
>continue wasting my time and wallowing in self-pity and depression

I know you're being ironic, but the fact that you use apatov and kevin hart in your "ironic" post leads me to believe you're a real life plebeian

why would you think i'm being ironic?

if you're not ironic you're plain wrong

he's right. there's no point to watching anything besides plebeian shit if all the finer points that make great movies great go straight over your head

> Remember, you're here forever

>tfw have become too cynical to enjoy any other entertainment sites except for maybe youtube

how do i fix this?

ooh you're soooo cynical

>Watching movies on your computer
Stop.

>admitting autism
t. underaged

t. add riddled meme-kid

>tfw watch 3-4 hour films daily with no problem

damn it feels good to be patrician

youtube.com/watch?v=Edx9D2yaOGs
relevant

>tried watching entry-level arthouse and the same happened to me
>now only watch 80's/90's action movies I missed on when I was a kid
>watched Starship Troopers yesterday and didn't get bored a single second

I've come to terms with my inherent plebness

Hey man there is absolutely nothing wrong with being a pleb, the important thing is that you atleast tried to become a real kino connoisseur

you don't have to know anything about film to judge a film on its narrative and characters and themes. like, it can enrich your experience if you know stuff about shot types and lighting and acting, but all that really matters is if you can connect with the story, which 99% of the time you can do without knowing shit all about filmmaking.

if you have trouble connecting with a story, then ask more questions while you're watching. actively try to predict what will happen, and compare what actually happens to your expectations.

t. redditt

fuck off newfag

Bonjour reddito

ive become so cynical i did a full circle and became complete pleb

i hate pretentious or try hard cinema or film

i love crappy youtube shows that doesnt try and hide the fact its pure pleb stuff

road wars, cops, people getting arrested, vlogs, street drama and fights, bailiffs vs cops, cops vs bikers, sjw videos, pedo hunters

You've been consumed by the memes. You're now Kek's bitch, there's no hope left for you.

you're attention span is fucked
gotta work on that