Other urls found in this thread:

basketball-reference.com/players/d/derozde01.html
basketball-reference.com/players/b/bryanko01.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this the much talked about Lebron James?

lmao what an ugly ass trophy

imagine being this asshurt

Kobe and Brady are both based

based duncgod

>Godbe haters are still seething
kek

Makes me wonder why you don't just turn the golden cylinder into a golden rim+net.

cuz theyre both catholic

lebron too

Both worship high level cosmic Jews;
Pic related rob kraft and the obamas

4*, one is for sacramento kings

daily reminder Kobe was literally a 9 PER in the 2000 finals

Kobe unironically wouldn't even be a top 10 player in the NBA. He is just DeRozan with a poorer shot selection

>the assblasted Kobe hating spaniard is this obsessed
Kek
KEK

Advanced stats were a mistake. Stupid people interpret them poorly and then we get posts like this

3* the last one against the big three was heavily sternballed as well

>Judging how well someone puts the ball in the basket is "advanced stats"

I don't think reading fg and 3pt% is what I would consider advanced stats. The league was so dumb it really did allow a previous era derozan-type player to win 5 titles.

basketball-reference.com/players/d/derozde01.html
basketball-reference.com/players/b/bryanko01.html
Compare Kobe's 8 first seasons with DeRozan's 8 first seasons. They are identical. Kobe was lucky enough to be born in an era with very scarce talent and dumb tactics. He would struggle in todays NBA with his godawful 3 point shot,his shit tier catch & shoot and his obsession with iso bricks

They're not identical at all. Just look at efg%, ppg, apg, rebounds, etc... Kobe's are more impressive all around. This is an era where there were less possessions and Kobe efficiency came from a higher volume of shots.

Plus that young Kobr was a true lockdown defensive player. It's only in the later 8 years or so that Kobr was truly living off (apart from 2008) of his defensive reputation.