HOLY SHIT, IT'S HAPPENED

GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE AND ENJOY THE SHITSTORM, BOYS!

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745144978?page=9

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Treblinka
us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745144978?page=9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why should I care about this?

Not your personal army.

Confirmed sweden supporter

Get back to your containment board, you degenerate, video game playing faggot.

Fuck these guys
That Worgen rogue is based as fuck. Thanks for the entertainment m8.

>implying that a raid is implied
>Missing the "Enjoy the shitstorm"

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it an 8/8 no deb8

this
sad but true we dont give a fuck about some idiot on a gaming comment section

Why would you care what people that play a dead game think?

Most of WoW is red pilled as fuck.

Especially Wyrmrest Accord.

I havent played since Cata's launch
Is Mal'Ganis any good still?

I haven't played on Mal'Ganis, but they added in some fascinating features such as Transmog, heirloom tabs, etc.

It's worth getting back into for a couple of months, just to give it a try, but they made things pretty easy, for better or worse.

AAAAAAAAAND dropped

>they made things pretty easy

They did that with wrath though.

I GOT PERMABANNED FROM THE WOW FORUMS BECAUSE I MADE A JOKE ABOUT BARACK OBAMA BACK IN 2012 AND THIS IS ALLOWED

FUCK BLIZZARD THEY CAN SUCK MY DICK

My main is on malganis horde side.

op is autistic

OP's saying that there is a political discussion going on at the forum. OP is not asking you do to anything. OP is linking you to something to read.
Fucking retard kill yourself and learn some reading comprehension.

Man, they didn't make leveling 70-80 easy.

Not saying it was hard, but man northrend can fuck off. Shit was boring
Same m8, my main in Vanilla and BC was a Human Paladin, but I got a faction change because all my friends started playing Horde.

Though, Alliance > Horde.

I debated logging onto my old account to post after I saw the bullshit about his bankruptcies but after reading more it's apparent that it would just be arguing with a bunch Redditors.

Actually Ion said they plan to make leveling harder, which is cool. They've already started some recent hotfixes in order to produce a more compelling and dangerous leveling environment.

Also! In! The! News! Jay Wilson left Blizzard so perhaps once Celestafaggot leaves, it will become a good game again.

>some furry fags making an irrelevant political posts on a game forum

WOW SO EPIC WOW kill yourself

How could they make it "easy". It was already easy as fuck.

>politics argument in a world of warcraft forum

>Tfw I still play wow
>Tfw I'm probably gonna see the warcraft movie
Who else /blizzcuck/ here?

I tried WoW in the beta in 2003 or whenever it was, found it terrible and never played it again.

I was heavily into d2LoD for 5 years tho.

WoW forums are just as, if not more, cancerous than Reddit.

>stopped going on WoW forums half a year ago
>same Sup Forumstard is still shitposting

why

I'm glad this thread is here because I won't be tempted to play warcraft when the expansion comes out in August. No fucking way I'm sitting through all the cancerous Trump v Clinton arguments in trade chat.

Warcraft memes 4 Trump.

M A G A
A
G
A

Reported your toon's name, enjoy the free name change and account suspension, hope it was worth it.

trump memes in wow would give the liberals nowhere to hide

also nice pally!

its not worth getting into. i went back and got from zero to 100 and to like 715 gs in a month. after wotlk shit just dosent feel right. it just feels spread way too thin. and pandas almost made me quit no joke listening to the honorabru furrys talk made me want to jam spikes into my eyes. transmog is kinda cool but also gave them an excuse to just make all the armor look the fucking same because people are just going to transmog it anyway.

this guy is right though

either it happened, at it was terrible, or it was the most widespread ruse to ever be

probably didn't happen though, considering
>people surviving the chambers
>people surviving multiple times in the chambers
>masturbation machines
>the holocoaster
>more corpses buried in an area than would ever possibly fit
>those very same hyper dense burial sites never actually holding bodies, or evidence of ever holding bodies
and lastly
>more jews dying in the camps than were ever in the whole of Europe, let alone what nazi forces occupied
and much much more

>trump memes in wow would give the liberals nowhere to hide
My main is a Hunter on Blackrock. I'm notorious for shitposting all day in Trade, but that server in general is pretty redpilled.

Considering I'm a literal meme, and even had an AMA on Reddit, I doubt Blizzard would let it go so long without forcing a name change.

Holy shit, you're right. He must be a Sup Forumsack. I play wow and before 2016, horde chat was flooded with pro trump.

SHUT IT DOWN!

HE KNOWS

Never mind.

What's funny about this, since some of you may not know.

This faggot is from the Proudmoore server, which is the faggot server, since it has 'proud' in the name.

You get shit on if you advertise a guild that doesn't have 'LGBT friendly' in it.

We all know youre Vavelva, OP.

Or maybe it was blown up to be worse than it actually was. You forgot the soap and lampshades though.

im just gonna leave this here....

Not op and I hate Allie, you stupid nigger.

archive or screenshot of all of it anyone?

shit, they took down the thread!

fuck i missed it. anyone got a backup?

Meant this for you

I don't know if he was Vavelva, it might have been

Not me. I've been perma banned from the fourms a while back.

Jesus, what did you do?

>more corpses buried in an area than would ever possibly fit

Not to mention that even if they burned all 700,000-900,000 bodies in Treblinka 10 at a time, it would take 15 consecutive years.

>picrelated

The fuck is Treblinka?

Kys

>world of warcraft

>taking a picture of your monitor

Just shitposting in general. one day I got a 3 hour suspension from the game for something unrelated. When i checked back my perma ban was randomly gone so I shitposted some more and got perma banned a second time from the fourms.

I played my first horde guy on altar on storms when vanilla launched, then started another character on maiev who was horde but the server sucked balls then i moved to malganis since the economy was better than my old server.

The Orcs, they're coming through the portal, they're bringing wolves, they're bringing fel, they're monsters, and nobody's doing anything about it! We finally beat them, and what happens? Some fatcat in Lordaeron votes to throw them into internment camps.

Not on my watch, folks. We're gonna build a wall, a great wall, and they're gonna call it The Greymane Wall, and believe me; I know how to build a wall.

>WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT

>trying to redpill goyim

I played from like 2004 to around 2013. Then I played a vanilla private server for a few months, before it got shut down.

I want to see the movie, but I'm fairly certain it's going to suck a lot.

>posting on a Cantonese picture board on your pc

Kys

>I want to see the movie, but I'm fairly certain it's going to suck a lot.
Apparently the biggest concern with the movie is it doesn't explain shit to people who dont know anything about Warcraft. Take that with a grain of salt, though.

>Caring about the Warcraft forums

OP even the faggots over in the WoW general on /vg/ would point and laugh at you

I mean, I've never see a well executed video game movie

I'm willing to bet it's a 7.5/10, very good, but not great. Just about every complaint I've heard from non-Warcraft fans is literally about how LOTR is better. I want to hear actual good criticism, but all I get is this shitty meme answer.

I took my nephew to Angry Birds today.

Stormfront propaganda memes, it actually got a lot of good, genuine laughs out of me.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Treblinka

Huh, maybe it will be good.

Back when I played WoW I was really into the lore. I played Warcraft III back when I was little, and I think that's why WotLK was my favorite expansion, it had my waifu arthas. So maybe this movie will be worth it to see. If nothing else it should give me some good nostalgia.

Where is Asmongold when you need him

>Sweden is doing just fine

>my 600,000

whats happened? chat got deleted :*(

I spat coffee all over myself and on the floor because of that picture

fuck you

This when it happened.

Fucking mobilefag kill yourself

Wasting hours in a fictional world to gather cosmetic shit and have almost no social interaction is red pilled as fuck...

No.. actually playing games that replace your real life is blue pill as fuck

Aren't you that guy who reunited with this other guy from 4chins?

Sure am. Apparently it fucking exploded. Woke up the next morning, and got an imgur link with over 1 million views.

A videogame is meant to be fun, not a replacement of real life. You, my good sir, are bluepilled about videogames.

Wish I could find the people I used to play Warcraft 3 and Wow with.
It's been so long.

To be fair, it wasn't someone I played games with actively. It was just some guy in a Diablo 2 server that 13 year old me harassed one time.

That makes it even better, you left a long-lasting scar in his mind.

>us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20745144978?page=9

my original warcraft 1 ms-dos floppy discs say interplay on them.

>, I doubt Blizzard would let it go so long without forcing a name change.
That fag don't have a WoW account. Doubt he reported you that fast. His ticket got answered in 10 seconds? Give me a break. Also the RP name rules don't apply to PvP realms.

Dunno about Warcraft but SC2 and HOTS general chats are constantly full of Pro Trump shitposting

You realise the Americans have admitted they made that up to shame Germans by showing the population of Germany these soap and lampshades made of Jews in order to make them feel guilty after the war. This isn't even conspiracy theory they fucking admitted it.

>SC2 and HOTS
>full of Pro Trump shitposting
That's good to hear

Someone could make a wow alt called Trumps or something, and spout memes in trade.

I used have an old alt when i played wow with a play on jean luc picard, id be a shit tierd tank and constantly spam save me Beverley and help me weasley, in combat. Id only wear a red shirt and black pants and use no weapon.

Every game I play (which is a lot because i'm a degenerate neet) has lots of pro-trump stuff in chat

Video games are still a mostly white male thing, naturally they would favor Trump

>debating with some underage wow fag

kys OP

Moon Guard Alliance here. MG Is about 50/50 on redpill bluepill. Lot of arguments go in /4 around this time of night.

That's because PvP, fighting games will attract a Trump supporter mentality. Versus a PvE game like WoW will mostly attract redditors, especially anyone cucked enough to still be subscribed to that hot mess.

IDK about retail, but all the wow private servers I've played on are nearly all right wing with Sup Forums tier shitposting in world chat.

>private servers
lol what a joke