Madrid is the newest city to ask men to stop with the dreaded manspread*

>Madrid is the newest city to ask men to stop with the dreaded manspread*.
>The Spanish capital city will incorporate anti-manspreading signage into its public transportation system.
>The signs will be similar to those in New York City and Japan.
>*Manspreading: a term that refers to the posture of men who excessively open their legs when they sit
>huffingtonpost.com/entry/madrid-would-like-men-to-stop-manspreading-on-public-transportation_us_59395165e4b00610548026b4
Madrid, New York and Japan have anti-male signs? Are you guys mentally challenged? Of course men do sit in public transport with legs wide apart. Our balls block the legs from being close together. And men are bigger, taller and heavier by average. How can you be such cucks and forbid men to sit properly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQglZPVmoo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is how the signs look. Can't make this shit up.

I fucking hate this planet

thanks for posting last week news Hans.

I thought Spain was Russia tier redpilled wtf happened

I'm 6'8" and I absolutely can not fit in a shitty bus seat without not sitting straight. Will I be outlawed from traveling on the shitty stupid public transport system?

What made you think that? Maybe back in Franco's day, but now they have a huge feminist movement.

Man spreading is annoying. I hate when some midget sits like this and try to look intimidating with his 170 height

>last week news
Only now it has arrived the German media.

Spain is literally the sissiest country in the world

>in Spain you are allowed to stab cows for fun and let their blood drain out of them like the Muslims do with their Halal butchery
>but you are not allowed to sit comfortably on a bus seat because it might offend some clueless basic bitch fuckhead from Buzzfeed

it's only a marketing campaign, it will never get implemented, it's nice to get people mad but nothing else.

it's like the reserved seats on the subway/train/bus.... the sticker is there but everyone sits in them.

How can you not "manspread"? My balls would get squeezed and hurted if I sat like a woman.

I just stay or don't squeeze them. there is a pretty comfortable leg placement that doesn't bother anyone

What's wrong with that exactly? I get it feminists are niggers, but come on, it's not ok to take the space from the seats next to you.

We are trying hard to be part of the first world

This.

What about OP's pic? It's not like he is blocking two seats completely.

The manlet in OP's pic is not taking space from the other seats, yes.

Yea, so why is there a need to forbid that?

How else am I gonna air the dick?

It's just some random pic. The point is not take space from the other seats as in the sign Nobody gives a damn about some manlets who spread their legs if they're not taking up space.

see

>It's just some random pic.
No. This is already considered as manspreading. It's from the German wikipedia article.
Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=NQglZPVmoo8
It explains everything.

overcompensating for decades of Franco's rule

The more you give, the more they take.

Only a monkey that has little to no farsighted prediction doesn't get mad at this.

>Our balls block the legs from being close together.
KEK
I find this awfully funny.

What? Spain is a feminist shithole, We literally have a police section dedicated exclusively to arresting men who offend feminists.

absolutely nothing wrong with this, it should be common sense not to sit like this.

Nah, even the franquistas are beta orbiters.

>absolutely nothing wrong with this, it should be common sense not to sit like this.

I think you are not aware that it is only an excuse to be able to expand the law of gender violence and put in jail whoever disagrees with the government more easily; If you are blacklisted in a very short time you will be denounced and ale, jail.

Those rules have already existed for a long time (Do not disturb other passengers in the public transport), the only thing that changes is that now they gave a feminist prespective and that makes it a crime.

highly autistic post

Y-you can't be serious and still live there.

>Our balls block the legs from being close together.

what the fuck lmfao elaborate pls

>It is autism that we have more people in the prison right now than in the middle of the fascist dictatorship
>And not one person, the twice people.

I think you are not aware of how deeply corrupt Spain is, they just use SJW shit as an excuse for the EU not to say anything to them.

I explain.

There is a law called "Law of gender violence," that law says that nothing can be done to denigrate women, but what is denigrating women? That does not define it, so practically anything goes into that description.

Well, to justify taking someone to jail in the trials they explain it from a feminist perspective and then you are supposed to denigrate the woman and that law is applied to you.

In addition, legally Spain does not recognize the presumption of innocence to men so you are guilty yes or yes.

>But how can you live in Nazi Germany 2.0?

Until you get into politics and pay your taxes, nothing happens to you, So the average Spaniard does not suffer these issues, but if you divorce or you are in politics... You have to be very careful.

Nothing against you mate, but I genuinely hope your country will burn to hell and gets sold to the chinese.
This is insane and destructive, i B L E S S myself for choosing Braga (portugal) and not Alicante as an erasmus exchange program.

Do you think I do not think this country deserves to burn in the fire? It is worrying the amount of feminist cucks that exist in this country, A few months ago an organization walked a bus that put "Children have penis, vagina girls" and there were demonstrations across the country and they censored that message... Idk how this country can be so surreal

Why don't you just move to portugal? Yeah it's much poorer, but shit, at least they're realistically down to earth. And you know spain won't be getting better any time soon, meanwhile tuga is getting a lot of tourism recently.

Pfff
Menos lobos caperuza
No es para tanto.

Because I'm not involved in politics and I have no hope of getting married, the blacklist does not apply to me.

Qué pasa por meterse en política?

Que te miran con lupa lo que dices.

Pues que no digan gilipolleces de entrada.
Problems weren't.

Thing is: it doesn't matter if you aren't interested in poltics or don't want to get married. But the more they become oppressive against the opposite sex the more they're likely to take control.
It does affect you anyway, if you're going to work and you have a female boss trust me, it won't get good for you (i had female bosses and they are the absolute worst, manipulative and deceiving as they can be).
Aside from that, you will encounter females to speak to, of course, and it's not like they change their attitude only if you marry them/divorce them, it's a general mentality, so it covers EVERY aspect, from communication to finances and equality.
People (especially cucks) usually take this lightly, but the denial of freedom, in every case, is never a partial nor a good thing, and i think you know it better than me.

Sí que está asustado el italiano

Ya.
Pero hay mucho gilipollas en politica.
Y OP tambien.

You now are a politic refuge, come to live with me i have a warm bed and much love for you :3

soy alertado y lastimoso por el espanol aqui.
Yo no resido en espana y nunca voy a residir allì, pero espero que sus ideales se quedan en su estado sin afectar otras naciones.

You're next, spaguetti.

>cucks

a-ha! you wish.
I'll btfo in a few months, enjoy your chastity belt and alimony check payments.

Mate you wanna know the truth? The burgers make all this shit happens, in they country appers in first time feminist,bronys,BLM ,pride cuck culture,white guilty,etc USA need be nuked right now without mercy

Nothing new, we all know that, but i didn't know spaniards were THIS much media controllable.
Hopefully the other superpowers will reduce usa's influence.

How much space do your balls need exactly? Enough to take up a seat and a half?

We not ,the white """womans""" yes, for who you think are ruinning Europe? The white bitchs who only one big black dicks and dont care anything more

It's not necessarily their fault completely.
I blame more men that doesn't stop them or do anything about it.

Of course women will root up for their team, it's natural. It's unnatural for a man to kneel before such rules without questioning.

>your balls
i see no reason in having balls nowadays. we can just let a few men have them to donate semen to sperm banks, and since we need testosterone ti function properly we can use synthetic testosterone.
having balls is obsolete

I dont know Mario ,im really tired of this shit, i mean i miss by a kid who know nothing about the world or politics , and now the reallity we are dammet for fags who dont wanna piss of a minority of lefts pro lgbt

You will be arrested and immediately castrated.

>im really tired of this shit, i mean i miss by a kid who know nothing about the world or politics

Might sound catastrophic, but people in general knew nothing about politics during the 2000s because they didn't need to, at least not in my country, now everybody's informed to protect themselves. i know, it sucks Broruguay.

we had this discussion in media too, and I liked the answer from some old lady most:
"Ask them to make room. Whether it's a guy manspreading or a female sitting their handbag on the next seat, you can always talk to them." And to think Finland is considered more autistic than Spain.

same answer was given by a lady being interviewed in here... basically she said something like "it's just as annoying as women occupying seats with their shopping bags".

I'm curious to see what a wartime country would do to sjws

Thanks awesometaly ,im just i cant believe in my kinder garden days i remember i kid molest my and my dad toll my " son if somebody molest you , go and punch his face ,really hard always and if the teacher wanna talk im here " and from these day always try to by a bully with my I just stend-Up and fight now i see with horror how sissy become the kids teenagers Kill hirself for ciber bulling -CIBER BULLING!!!! DEAR GOD how weak you need be to take serius what a punch of anons say you in Internet

I know that perfectly well, since i've been suspended for defending myself from bullying, nowadays i would've probably been expelled or something. It's all about diplomatic supremacy, not many have figured it out.
Too bad the communication and propaganda can be manipulated from below.
It's not the boys fault, but how the society around them changes and shapes the individuals around.

>enjoy your alimony check payments
I will, thanks.
As I'll be the one receiving them.

You're a woman?

You make my heart become full of enjoy
this world need more like you

Th-thanks Broruguay, hopefully this shit will pass

Why is Spain so cucked, I thought all Southern Europeans were supposed to be anti liberal

What are you talking about?
Spain has always been quite liberal, with bouts or hardcore right wing.