Hey let me "sample" your purse

>Hey let me "sample" your purse

Thats whow (c)rap fans think

this unironically deserves to be at the top of the catalog

you wouldn't sample a car now would you

Wait a minute, black people commit the most crime and delinquency is deeply embedded in black "culture". So could there be a correlation between blacks stealing and blacks stealing music samples?

t. Shit taste

great thread

Except that literally all forms of popular music took roots and elements from African American genres, such as "call and response" for example.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

'N

SHEEEEEEEIT

best thread on reddit right now. upvoted, my fellow gentlemen.

Apples to oranges here.

Stop being racist, and listen to pic.

Thanks for the gold kind stranger

ehfdahdfvghdfhagdlfkdsafgkhdjgfvahdsgfgadsljkfghdsfahdfgkdhfgasbcdvcygefdyrfehfugbasdhfbcakdchdufgheyfgvhacxbkldaksfjugaeuigfdcbkljbdslkujvchdlugfjaldksgflaksdjfgdlkjfgcbuegfhscgblWADFJKBCAHSBFGDBFDBCKFBCDALFKHDfggLAFG;sfjg;fjkg;Fjksfhsafdcbjsugbjneejnmjnkkjlm,.iujkluklmeiuijkiujkuijkniujkhjhjhjfhsjdfnsnfsakfsdfafhndasdedewdfiwllel;nzneldnkmlihuijhuhjjujuiijuijijuijiujjujuujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjdfdl,hf;d/f;sfdnf;ldfadf;alsdkjfa;lkdgh;agheouifhkjegbaslvbfv;jbdg;kljehdsg';vlkaedg;vkljbadgv;ebasljbgf;djhgegs/;jxbvckjbge'oghfe;ljkbhf;ljbgvd;bjkfvdjfdjfvjcdfvbd ass

Yeah, white people just get giant teams to manufacture garbage and attach it to some decently attractive whitegirl with no ass to make money.

>implying this isn't the story of *literally* every successful basketball

No 'sampling' would be him taking 30 cents out of the purse.

i just want a black man to put his penis in my wife is that too much to ask out of life